Saturday, August 14, 2010

Vampire Baby~Baby 62


Hilliary is kind of a computer Geek


Responsible but Evil Sapphire always does her home work just before its due.


After talking to Hin i was Super Tired, i went straight to bed after laying the kids Down. But tomorrow its birthday time!


Gabby's Huge Eyes, Beautiful brown hair And wonderful attitude makes this girl impossible not to love


Sapphire Believes that There are two kinds of girls in the world...the smart one and the pretty one, she says that she is the smart one,


Hillary loves to where her hair in a Poof.


Ashley's Big Blue eyes would capture anyones heart and Melt it in a second, she didn't get her dads black eyes like i thought when she was a baby.


But Gwen Got her dads Pink and white hair and Soul sucking black eyes, she will be a Beauty when she is older.


Kayla Has her dads Skin and Dark black eyes but my Hair.


After a long day of Birthday Celebration i was tired so i took a TV break


While Hillary and Sapphire where sleeping...


Gabby was Playing with the younger kids.


Gabby, being Athletic took right to Sim-fu,


we like to practice together


Gabby almost got knocked over when she hit the Dummy and it Swung back and hit her in the face.


OUCH!! She yelled when she got hit again.


But right as she was about to get her White belt the School bus honked its horn.


the two Blue girls in matching outfits waited for there sister while watching the Driver suspiciously.


I'm coming! Don't leave yet! Gabby yelled at the Bus Driver


Gabby always feels cut off from The other two, like they like eachother more than they like her


I couldent hear Kayla Screaming from the top floor while i was in the basement practicing Sim-fu.


But one of my instincts told me to check on the kids.


Then to my garden...When the girls get home it's time to find the daddy of baby 62


Ring*Ring* went the Phone, I awenserd, hello? Hi This is H. Here, is this Della?


Ya, Mr Here were you calling to be daddy for my next baby? Yes! he said exactly! can you come to my place?


Ya, i said. i went on my way to his house, when i got there i was majorly confused


I saw two men, both Noticeably vampires, they where identical!


Hi im Della. i dont know if i have the right house, im looking for the Here household.


Thats us!! the vampires chimed, Hi which one called about being a daddy for my challenge? That was me, they both said together. Ummmmm I can only have one daddy at a time, Chose witch one wants to be the Father, they Huddled together when they came out of the Huddle they said together, You have to guess which one of us is H. Here! i Said well sience your twins i figure both of you are H.Here, i said.


How Right you are said Hank Here, while giving me a hug.


close up of Hank.


So we decided that i Hank would be your daddy for the challenge, Hascky (my brother) doesn't want to have a child so there you go! he grabbed my hands and took me to his bedroom


We settled into bed,


we jumped under the covers and got with the baby making!


in a minute we where done and i had conceived baby 62!


When i got home the girls left for school, then i realized that they didn't do anything i asked them to do, like make there beds or pick up there laundry.


The Triplets always gathered together and Babbled about the Behavior of there sisters and mother, they weren't very happy about how they where not getting attention from there older sisters.


WOW, this house is TOO messy! i better get to work right away.


I tucked the beds


Did the Laundry


Cleaned the Toilets


and Bathtubs


i had to fix the Sink


and moped the floor, but then my Phone Rang so that stopped my chore doing for a while


Sapphire met her Brother Mark for the first time today! they really hit it off.


Gabby was Excited that she got asked out by the boy she has a huge crush on! he is taking her to the movies,


While waiting for her date (which was at 8, its only 1) she practiced some Sim-Fu


Her in her White Belt uniform.


and in her yellow


i helped her train while also training myself,


You have to Keep your form, my girl And its important to stay balanced. we trained for hours.


Right in the middle of training i had to run to the bathroom to Puke.


When i got back to the Training room Gabby was all showered and in her prettiest Shirt and Slacks, Bye mom i have to meet Blake at the movies! Bye honey have fun, i almost felt a tear coming to my eye, my baby was almost all grown up!


Woah i don't feel very good,


I almost Threw up right in the spot.


the next day after school the girls sat together to do there homework...Hillary and Sapphire world help each other and leave Gabby out of there study group, it appears that Gabby went out on a swinging date with the boy Sapphire was After, so Sapphire was hopping mad at Gabby.


Into the time machine i go!


I pressed the buttons to go to the past


here we gooooo....


I almost couldn't get the door shut!


I Spent some time parting with Hippies...and Jousting with Knights, and i got attacked by Ninjas, I pried myself out of the Time stream with a Dire need to Puke.


Now to the Future!


I Played with Robot Children and a cyborg family, i even told myself what i should name Baby 100, but its not to be revealed quite yet.


wow i actualy saw myself when i was older It was so Strange!


I had to stop my Time traveling Maskapade for a bit because now i am a fully Pregnant Women.


The triplets played with their toys. Kayla and Ashley rambled back and forth while playing house.


They liked to Annoy each other by sticking the dolls head in there mouths.


I was pooped after the Whole Time machine thing,


Its time for my show!


Just one more day before my litte Vampire Baby arrives


Gabby i need to talk to you, Sapphire said,


You Stay Away from Blake he is mine!


How can he be yours if he is my boyfriend! Gabby Snapped at her sister


I'm Serious Gabby, STAY AWAY FROM HIM! Sapphire threated her


Sapphire, Gabby said very calmly, I wont listen to you, you don't control me anymore.


Sapphire gave Gabby a very hard tight slap,


and Sapphire attacked Gabby


Gabby Won, it was evident who was the stronger sister.


Don't Go near my Boyfriend, Gabby said in her calmest Voice Sapphire Yelled in her face and Stormed off


Meanwhile in the Next room i was Teaching the kids how to walk and Talk





But the Repair guy told me i should Repair the Graphics on my computer so that was on my to-do list.


When i started feeling contractions, I called Gabby up to Babysit while i went to the Hospital


I cheked into room #303 and had a 3 hour Labor,


Hank even showed up.


I checked out with a baby boy named Oynx Wriner.


Me Hank and Onyx made our way home
Thanks for reading, if you have any name requsts or If you want any of the hair i have in my challenge contact me At Klmd_22@hotmail.com
Thanks

9 comments:

  1. can't wait for another one! Maybe you should get a girl named amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used Onyx as one of my boy's names!! weird, uh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Gabby, her sisters are so mean for leaving her out. Ashley is a cute little one, but I could be biased since she has the same name as me

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, I just needed something to make the Story More Interesting, Ashley Is really cute! I loved her
    Della

    ReplyDelete