Friday, August 6, 2010

The first (and last) set of Quads Baby 52, 53, 54 and 55


Tyson Got a tingling feeling,


it almost knocked him down, but he Kept his balance


Just before he Disappeared in the Bright Sparkles he Yelled, Young Adulthood here i come!!!


Tucker Put a smile on his face because he Knew what came after the birthday Cake, Being a Young Adult!


Its teen time Ellie! Yes it is Willie! the twins Smirked to each other.


I wish for Mega Cool hair when im a teen!


I wish for a pretty car!


Tucker is finaly a young adult and Quite Hunky looking too.


Tyson with my Blue eyes and His dad's hair and Face he will rule the roost!


William has my hair and his dads Personalty you can find him here


Ellie's Colorful Curly hair goes Great with her Big Brown eyes and her Rocking Personalty. find her here


This is What Leigh would look like if she wasint a Ghost baby,


here she is as a ghost


Ann she Must have got her dads looks, but my hair and eyes


Ann as a Ghost


James got his dads nose and lips but my eyes and hair.


James as a Ghost


Like normal babies they have to learn to walk and Talk, so i employed the two oldest in the house (Ellie and William) to help me teach them]


Willie and Leigh


Me and James


Ellie and Ann


I need to be Pregnant, time is not on my side so i better do it now. i herd that we had new neighbors, both men the name on the mailbox said Cross.


i saw the first man, he was skinny and he was wearing a hat,


I introduced myself, Hey, I'm Della Wriner, He told me his Name was Criss Cross


We talked for about an hour


I Suddenly brought up the Question, Will you be the Father of my next baby? Ohhhhh! your That Della! he Exclaimed. And you want me to be a father- why dont you come in


Criss, being a coward was scared of being a father!


well if we're going to do this lets get it over with, i'm Tired!


i gave him a thank you Hug


We went into the bedroom to get settled, when i met his brother...


Yo Chris, How did you get such a hot Gal in our room! Chase Cross asked Chris in hushed tones.


She is here to do the 100 baby challenge with ME! he Told his brother


Okay, but next time she comes over i get her, he said, i felt A little insulted, but at least i have two more daddies!


Well we got into bed, and well you know what comes next...


a few minutes later we herd the baby chime go off.


Ellie the Sweet tooth hates to waist cake


Ellie never wanted to go to sleep, she would always Stay up and do chores, like Laundry


or Dishes


cleaning toilets, she wanted to age into a Adult, and she Knows if she is really Helpful i will age her early, When the house was Sparkling and the toddlers Knew how to walk, talk and Use the potty chair, i agreed to age them up.


so they worked as hard as two teens could, at the end of the week they where ready to age up, Happy Birthday to you!


Ellie looks ready for life on her own...or with her brother, her big brown eyes could melt your heart


William has my skin and hair, but other than that he looks like his dad.


Ellie called the cab to take them to the're new apartment.


my babies first signs of life!


These kids dont know how to pick up after them selfs!


Wow! your so light! oh ya your a ghost!


Since i only have Toddlers now and all they do is play with there toys and sleep i have time to do all my laundry...and i have lots of Laundry!!


I'm upgrading all the Toilets in the house to be self cleaning


i had to fix the radio again,


i think this is the fith time


i use some of my spare time to paint


Stargaze,


invent things,


sculpt,


and play with my kids,


then i still had time to Collect an award from the mayor, for populating the town of Sunset Valley


i love you little Baby, Even if your not here yet, i rubbed my belly thinking about what the top hat babies would look like...


My garden needs some work


Ive been working on my garden all the livelong day, ive been working on my garden just to pass the time away!


here i am Super mom to the Rescue!


all my plants keep dying, good thing im a green thumb, i can revive them!


the babies where down for there nap so im going to update my blog about my 100 baby challenge...


I felt something Weird, i have felt this feeling a lot in my life, this was labor pains.


it happened so Quickly i didint have time to Rush to the Hospital...


Meet Lynette


Lisette


Giselle


and Laney, the Sims 3 first ever Quads!


before i go i have to Age all the kids up. Ann even though she is a Ghost she is Still beutiful on the inside!


James, if we could see his face better he would probably be the Cutest boy of all time


Leigh is a real Ghost Beauty...and she would be even more Beautful if she was a Regular human


Lynette is the Spitting image of her dad, but with my hair and eyes.


Lisette, her face looks more like mine but she has her dads huge Eyes and Hair.


Laney got my old hair color, my face shape and my eyes color and shape


Gissele has my Current hair color and my eye color, but she got her dads facial features. she also has her dad's Huge eyes

Thanks for reading, if you have any name requsts or If you want any of the hair i have in my challenge contact me At Klmd_22@hotmail.com
Thanks

25 comments:

  1. I have a couple of names
    Girl- Marilyn, Burnadette, Kristal, Amelia, Rochelle, Trisha, Patsy, Patricia

    Boy- Marco, Brett, Karl, Archie, Raymond, Thaddeus, Preston, Parker

    Multi-Gender- Ryan, Sammy, Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it again:) but i have a question. How do you get quads?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loveee it!!here are some girly names - Christine..Maya..Maria...Jenny
    ANd how do u get the quads!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Lexa, and Christine You know sometimes when you get a mod sometimes it has something you don't want in it, well thats what happened, i got this mod where it gives you a bunch of options, i had triplets but i antecedently pressed Instant Baby, well Laney was my Instant baby, so the Quads thing was not on purpose and its not going to happen again...lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. when will u use my name??? I luv ur stories!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am planing on using your name on the Next girl baby!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks! :D! U work so hard with alot of kids.. How many grandkids do u have??

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you! Della only has 17 grandkids

    ReplyDelete
  10. If I may ask, what mod were you using..and this is amazing to see. I have wanted to try the 100 baby challenge but I have hard enough with the teen and the toddler I have already in my story! Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i have the NRASS Computer mod, Good luck with your Story! p.s If you want it you should get the Newest Version if you have Ambitions Put it in folder in Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/Mods and it should work

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for putting the names i told ya (:

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yep, if you have any more i will use them

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. hey can you hurry a little cant wait to see next one(;.
    Also i havee some baby girls names :)

    Rubi/Ruby
    Deniz
    Marcela
    Daniela
    Diana
    Tamara
    Tanya
    Paula
    Norma (:

    sincerely yours,
    Hillary Ayala(:

    ReplyDelete
  16. Leigh is very cute and so is her outfit, I don't think I've ever seen it before.

    I figured it might have been the NRAAS super computer when I read the title or some other type of mod because I was pretty sure that Quads were impossible unless you had a mod.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Leigh is GORGEOUS :D favorite toddler so far!! (still pretty as a ghost too :D)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you!! She Was One of My Favorites too!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Can u name a girl Kayleigh after me plzzz

    ReplyDelete
  20. Actually you can get quads naturally, 2 of my sims have had quads but it is very very rare! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Actually you can get quads naturally without any mods, two of my sims have had them when I began playing the sims 3 years ago when I never knew about mods :)I haven't had them since though but I know other simmers who do get quads naturally but it is very very rare :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was probably a little instance of the Infinite Baby Glitch. Luckily, it stopped at four for you.

      Delete