Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Black Eyed Babies~Baby 59, 60 and 61

WARNING..BE PREPAIRED TO LAUGH YOUR HEAD OFF!!



Laney told me that being a big sister was the most wonderful thing a Girl could have.


Its time for the New Triplets to Age into Toddlers! yay!!! Happy birthday Girls, i Said to them

Gabby looked like me but she has her dad's eye shape.

Sapphire, being true to her name, was completely blue, every thing but her Eye brows where blue, she doesn't look a smidgen like me


Hillary looks just like Saphire, that means we have two Daddy lookalikes and one Mommy lookalike


Giselle was doing aerobics in the laundry room while i was doing laundry...


The trampoline is Lynette's Stress buster,


She always invisions herself flying away!


When ever she was Bored or Stressed out she would put on her butterfly costume and jump on the trampoline


Laney, who enjoyed swimming thought Lynette was Weird for doing such a thing...


But Laney always was the Stuck up snob, but she was always Happy and nice when she was Swimming


Lisette the gamer was always on the computer, she says that when she grows up she wants to Design video games


But the Girls have to grow up and move out so i can continue my 100 baby challenge with baby 59, 4 cakes, Young Adults have to fend for them selfs, i warned the girls, because they where so used to always getting what they want and always having Money to get them through...


Giselle grew into the Beautiful women she was always ment to be, She is Fun-loving and Athletic.


Lisette is also very pretty inside and out, she cut her hair really short because she was planning on having lots of kids and she didn't want them tugging on it.


Laney's face is Naturally pretty, and the makeup helps


Laney likes to walk around the house in her underwear and Bra...


Lynette still where's her Fake wings, and still dreams of flying to distant lands...


Now that there adults Lynette, Lisette, Giselle and Laney have to move out, Each one of them receved 2000 dollars from there dad and 10,000 from there grandpa and Grandma, i hugged them all good bye



Lynette called the cab. It took them a while to pick out a new house(Mainly because there are four of them and they all have different taste), but in the end they picked out a Dainty little apartment on the corner of town


These two look so much alike that sometimes i cant tell them apart, the only difference is there skin color, Sapphire has fairer skin than Hillary does.


I got a Phone Call one day, a Man was responding to my ad in the paper about a Father for my challenge...His voice was Mega deep, He said to me I heard that you like men with Strange Genitics, or skin and eye color...well i think your really gonna like mine! he said.


I got directions to his house, it was only about a block and a Half away, I saw him He was a Weird green color...


But the thing that surprised me the most was his eyes, they where pitch black! His name is Hin Tinger (Made by me)


He Said "I have been waiting 58 Babies to be the Father of baby 59! 59 is My most lucky number...AND I CANT MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY TO HAVE THE LUCKY 59 BABY! Hin came off to be a little insane...well at least i have a daddy for baby 59 (HIS MOST LUCKY NUMBER MAHHHHAHAHA) :)


Anyway..i said to him, I have three babies at home so lets go to my place,


He agreed with my request.


So we hopped in his car and went to my house.


We spent a little bit of time kissing...


i have never looked into such soul-sucking dark Eyes before.


After about an hour of flirting and some talking i had concluded that he IS insane. anyway...we got into bed for a little baby making.


A few minutes later we heard the baby chime go off


I was absolutely Glowing...Until the Nausea set in that is.


Puking is not the funnest thing in the world to do..but i get through it every time.


I decided to Age the toddlers up quicker than normal...Im getting so tired of never having anyone to talk to. Make a wish Gabby! i encouraged her,


Wow mommy this tickles! Gabby loved the feeling of the Sparkles that would turn her into a Child. (Notice our Matching Shoes)


Gabby inherited her dads nose and Eye shape my my hair and Eye color...


I sat and ate a Piece of cake while Hillary turned into a child...


Hillary has Beautiful Blue..Well everything..except Eye Brows some how those are pink


The little Blue girl baby 58 Sapphire blew out her candles all by her self!


Sapphire looks just like her sister Hilliary, with a twinge of my looks Thrown in.


i Looked down at my tummy as signs of new life forming in my stomach showed its self to me.


Guess what Hilliary!


Your going to be a big sister!


Mommy your Pregnant! wow thats so cool!!


Sapphire? Why are you and Hilliary Blue and im not?


Isint is Obvious? The evil little Sapphire taunted her sister...


You are not special enough to be like me and Hilliary, we are mothers favorite!


THATS NOT TRUE!! Gabby screamed at her sister


I'm just trying to tell you what you should already know, Sapphire said with a Evil Grimace


YOU TAKE THAT BACK, Gabby Yelled as she attacked her sister


In the end Gabby won...for now.


MOMMMMMM!!! Gabby Attacked me!! sapphire Complained to me.


Gabby is that True?? i asked


Yes, she said shamefully, but Sapphire Was taunting me!


Honey thats no reason to attack someone...You have to do the dishes for a week as your punishment i want nothing more said about this, Sapphire was Sitting behind the table laughing evilly while her sister was being punished.


Gabby was so upset that she went into her room and Cried herself to sleep.


I didn't realize that Sapphire was lurking right behind me, ready to strike!


BOOOOO!!! She yelled at the top of her voice


AGGGGHHHH!! I screamed.


Realizing what my little girl was, i just walked away without saying a word.


Later that day i went into the room she was in, and i said (while wagging a finger at her) Honey, if you dont stop Terrorizing me and you sisters your grounded!


She Yelled in my face...I was shocked, none of my mostly well behaved kids have ever yelled at me.


To your room now! young lady.


I was thinking now was the time to call Hin so he can come see his unborn baby, sure i will come over in a little while, he responded to my question.


Hey Hin, its time to see how my babies been cooking!! he said with a sort of Grimace! that line kinda scared me, i said, Hin you know the baby has to stay with me right?


Yes Yes i know your rules...


He felt my tummy with the utmost care, and He went Cross eyed and said, YOU DO KNOW IF THERE IS MORE THAN ONE I HAVE TO KILL IT AND FEED IT TO MY DOG!! IT WOULD JUST BRING BAD LUCK TO BABY 59!


i Yelled "STAY AWAY FROM ME AND MY CHILDREN! and Ran inside and locked the doors, That man will never see his baby i swore! He Scares the Snot out of me!!! HOW DARE HE THREATEN MY BABIES AND MY FAMILY, I was steaming mad!


I went into the bathroom to cool off with a bath. Looks like Hin is not the only one being Crazy tonight.


When I'm pregnant I'm Always Hungry.


Time to tend my garden...


Hin Just won't go Away, he stands just off my back yard and stares at me all day


Being really tired all the time i took a nap while the girls where at school.


After Cleaning the Toilets...


I started on my New book Called Of Moose and Sims.


Gabby came up to me later that afternoon and asked me "Mommy? do you love me as much as you love Sapphire and Hilliary?


Of course i do honey, why would you ask such a question?


Because Sapphire says that you love them more.


I love you for who you are and them for who they are, and i will always love all of you the same amount, i Gave her a tight Hug!


Now i want you to feel your new brother or sister!


Wow mom! its Kicking!


Now Run along, its bed time.


I slept all night thinking about babies


The next morning started with a pang...a Pang of contraction that is.


The baby is now it its way and its in full swing!


Still in my Pj's, I quickly Enrolled my self into the hospital


6 long Hours, But i get to have years of Joy with Three Healthy baby girls


Gwen


Kayla


and Ashley all three got there dads black eyes!


Oh by the way, do you want to know why Hin was acting so weird, He called and told me he had just had his Wisdom teeth pulled out and he has the Insane trait, mix those together and what have you got! Absolute crazy mad man! He apologized, but i still refused to let him see or ever meet his children. some reason i just don't believe he is telling the truth.

Thanks for reading, if you have any name requsts or If you want any of the hair i have in my challenge contact me At Klmd_22@hotmail.com
Thanks

7 comments:

  1. Gwen doesn't have black eyes

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey can you hurry a little cant wait to see next one(;.
    Also i havee some baby girls names :)

    Rubi/Ruby
    Deniz
    Marcela
    Daniela
    Diana
    Tamara
    Tanya
    Paula
    Norma (:

    sincerely yours,
    Hillary Ayala(:

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol that was cute ^-^ nice work and beautiful clothes and hair ;) keep it up! I'll be sure to check
    back for more :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! the next post will be up in a few minutes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, you named one of them Ashley!!

    And Della was right not to trust Hin...I wouldn't trust him either if he told me he was going to kill the others two girls.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hin Is REALLY crazy! I Don't Know If He Will Be Back O_O

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG i cant belive Hin said that i still dont belive him O____O

    ReplyDelete