Monday, August 2, 2010

A Ghostly 1/2 Way Mark~ 49, 50 and 51


Thanks to Izzy_Duff for the Wilderness Crib, the Wriner kids will love this!


Hey Brother, Is we gonna be Children soon? Ellie Asked Tyson


Ya mom will age you up after you have learned to walk!


These two are really close! they love each other Very much, Tyson loves Playing Peek-a-Boo with his Younger sister.


I have to go do the dishes so i cant Play any more, I love you sis!


Chloe Had the best Grades in the Whole school, Plus she is Very popular! Mainly because she is A Wriner.


Chloe Taught Ellie how to Walk


and Talk


and Ismael Taught Willy to Walk


and Talk


Birthday time, Two more kids leaving the house...Two will be Teens...and two will be Children.


Ellie has Her dads hair and eyes, she keeps her bangs Pinned up on the top of her head.


William has my hair and big brown eyes,


Tucker is going to be the boy all the girls are after, you can find him Here


Tyson is just as cool as his brother. but looks more like his dad, you can find him here


Chloe keep her hair pinned in the back of her head, but she is still wearing her glasses.


Ismael realy looks like me, i love this kid to death!


Bye mom, i love you me and sis will call when we get settled in.


Bye mom! see you later,


Chloe Called the cab to take them to there new Apartment.


Four kids are left in the house so now its time to get moving with Baby 49,


For a long time i have wanted a Ghost baby, I finally found a Ghost to have a baby with! but i had to put a bed in the Graveyard, because the ghost cant leave there. This is Konnor Than,


We got into bed and tryed for a baby before he Dissapered into his grave


He heard the Baby chime slowly fade from the Graveyard.


Remember this Outfit! lol! to the dresser, i think i might go back to this hairstyle


Yep im going to go back to this hairstyle, just becuse i think it suits me. but do you like the new color? Comment if you like! if you dont i will change it back.


we all sat down and ate breakfast together, the most important meal of the day.


I had to run to the bathroom before i was finished with my pancakes.


after i got out of the bathroom i tended my little garden.


the bistro is having a party so they need a ice sculpture for there center piece, they asked me to do it!


after hours of that buzzing chainsaw i finally made a impression on the ice


My arms are getting sore


phew! it looks like a table! this is going to look funky in the bistro.


here it is, a table sculpture for the Bistro. i got four hundred dollars for this table.


I was talking to Taryn the newly appointed Surgeon at the Hospital, about my baby's gender, its a boy! she yelled out!


Oh and mom guess what! im Pregnant too! we took turns Rubbing each others belly's each with a tiny bundle of joy resting inside.


i got hungry so i scarfed down 10 watermelons!


i took a cab down to the Spa because i have a back ache from This Baby,


I was outside the Store and i was thinking about how many times i have been pregnant!


now im almost done with this pregnancy


Guess who i saw out side the Store?


Taylor Ess, and she is Heavily Pregnant! The daddy is my own son Aaron Wriner, they are now Married...


whenever me or my kids See or smell something Desgusting we crunkle up our noses and get this look on our faces...Ellie


Me...:)


these two are still really close, he gives her Advice about school and she looks up to him like a father,


they love each other very much.


You can always find them Making silly faces at each other


im always loaded down with chores in my house.


always the same thing, clean the toilets


clean the sink


do the laundry


fix the tub


mop the floor


and tend my garden, i guess this comes with being a mom, I picked the last onion when i went into labor.


I rushed to the hospital


slowly but Steadily i walked into 10 hours of painful labor,


But i walked out with a set of Triplets


James


Ann


and Leigh, the first set of Multi-Gender Triplets each one of them got there daddys Ghostly Appearance,
Please comment and tell me if you like Della's hair, Thanks for reading!

12 comments:

  1. thx for using the name i sent in!
    love the hair, it looks very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. if you have anymore names you would like me to use i will use them

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can u name one Gabby or Gabrielle.(:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the hair...goes together beautifully with your blue eyes :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! i was gonna go Red but i thought that was too Gothic for Dell

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like the silver hair better :/ its easier to tell if the baby is more Dell

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now the hair is a Different color and it Describes Della's Personalty,

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ghostly multi-gender triplets, congratulations...I'm still catching up on your updates and I know you are nearly finished with the challenge now, but also congratulations for getting to the half way mark.

    I like Della's new hair color. It suits her

    ReplyDelete