Sunday, August 22, 2010

One Time Stream Baby~Baby 63, 64 and 65


Skinny and Unpregnant always feels Weird for me and most other 100 Baby Challenge Mothers, But there is always that in between time


Ashley always makes a mess on her High chair.


But no more of that, its Birthday time!


Gabby invited her Boyfriend Blake (who just turned YA) over for her Birthday party, this is my first time meeting him.


Happy Birthday Oynx! Sapphire Hillary and i cheered.


Oynx Got all his Vampire dads facial features, like his hair, eyes and Nose Maybe someday he will get his dads Wings.


While the girls where getting ready to age up i gave them a little Quote my mom made up, i said When life gets up in your face you have two Options, Slap it, or Kiss it, whichever one you choose you will have lots of Difficulty.


Gabby's Eyes are Huge and Sort of Droopy, she has my hair and she has decided to move in with Blake after the Birthday Party


Hillary has the same Droopy eyes as Gabby but her mouth is more sharp.


Sapphire also has her dads Eyes but she has my mouth, she styles her hair the same way i do.


Hillary and Sapphire moved out first, thy waved goodbye before leaving


I Wasint Expecting anything like this quite yet but here is is...Gabby Proposed to Blake


They had a small Private Wedding in that same spot. she left with her new husband, Blake Wriner


Gwen's Pink and White hair Perfectly highlight her Black Eyes.


Ashley is one of the girls that will greatly resemble me i'm sure of it, she has all of my facial features.


Kayla's Green skin and Black eyes make her look like a sims 2 Alien, other than that she is gorgeous.


Kayla Is a sweet tooth, she cant go a day without a piece of cake.


Gwen is a super Helpful kid, she does whatever i ask her to do, she does most of the chores without being told.


Hey sis did you know that Sapphire and Gabby hated each other? The Best friend sisters shared there info, "Can you imagine if we hated each other and Kayla Hated us? Ashley said


Did you know that they fought over the Boy that Gabby Married? Gwen Said,


Wow! Really? Well we all know which sister is Better, Ashely told her sister, Did you know that Sapphire was really Evil.


While these two where Conversing Me and Kayla sat down to a Piece of Cake,


While im sitting Eating cake im Waisting time in my challenge, looks like i need to find a daddy for Baby 63. I was Checking my Email for applicants, i have a lot! But there was this One name that really caught my eye, it was Pooh Dawson, his Address was in the Email, i sent him a confirm letter to let him know i would be over later to make Baby 63.


He lives only a few blocks Down from me, I now know the reason his Name is Pooh, like Pooh bear he is Yellow. He has Red and Green hair and Beard and freckles.


i Rang the Doorbell...


i Waited...and Waited, and Waited, finally he came to the door


Hey, i'm Della Wriner and i got your Email About being a daddy for my challenge, i sent you a reply letter, i hope you got it?


Ya, I'm Pooh Dawson, he said, my mom and dad named me that like the Bear on TV. Ya i got Your Reply letter! i'm happy your here, do you want to get to know each other a little bit before we go into the Bedroom?


Yes! i Answered. we Chatted for about an hour,


Then he led me to his bedroom and Picked me up and sat me on the Bed,


We Cuddled, we where about to jump under the covers when he Chickened out, Whats Wrong Pooh? I asked


He told me how nervous he was, He was trying to act cool, but being with someone as Pretty as me made him Jittery, I broke the Tension by chatting a little more, He calmed down, 10 minutes later we jumped under the covers and heard the Lullaby Chime go off. After the Successful Baby making i had to go home becuse the kids should be just about out of School, Just as i thought, the girls where home and they where freaking out, looking for me,


Lots of dishes to do, so little time.


Oynx was crying so i Rushed to see what was Wrong, it turns out he was Stinky!


Its okay my Son! your Okay.


But i'm Tired!


So i put down Oynx and Went to sleep


Being the most Responsible out of the Triplets, Gwen would always Brush her teeth


and wash her hands before bed


After getting fully rested i went for a trip in the time machine,


At 12:00 am i was Tending my garden but it got cut short by Nausea,


I decided to go for another Trip to the Future!


Jump into the time Stream.


I went to a Concert in the sky, i saw a book in a bookstore written by Taylor Ess in year 2473, i even got hugged by a Junk-bot on a floating marketplace.


I had to Pry myself out of the Time stream. Oh my i Yelled, when i came out, There was a little boy that came out with me, i hope this counts with the 100 baby challenge because im counting him as Baby 63 His name is France Wriner.


He has my hair and Eye color,


He fit in perfectly with the girls!


Gwen Enjoys Playing on her play ground that i bought her


she says she wants to be a Adventure girl!


When ever Ashley and Kayla Get Bored they make there way out to the trampoline.


My baby is On it's way! it will be here in about two days!


France sat with his baby brother Oynx (When Oynx came first) When ever France covered his Eyes


so Did Oynx, it was the most adorable thing i have ever seen!


So far i have spent most of my life Cleaning up after kids,


We all took a Family Pool day,


But Gwen Didn't seem to want to Swim, she wanted to fish,


Honey! Your not supposed to Fish in the Pool your Supposed to Swim! i told her.


She said, Mom Fishing is the only thing keeping me from thinking of this boy in my class, and we don't have a pond near us.


France Fits Perfectly in the family, i couldn't love him more if i had given Birth to him! But he needs a Boy Play mate Oynx is the Perfect Candidate.


So i taught him how to Walk


and Talk, Honey say Tree...Ttttree he finally got out


Look at him Toddling around before his Birthday.


Onyx is a suave young man who will be a Heart breaker. now i have 5 Children who will be teens By the begging of the next post.


I made some waffles for me and Oynx,


He really Enjoyed them


I'm starting to get really big,


When i'm pregnant i get annoyed really easily,


this second batch of Waffles is taking forever cooking.


Oynx still loves playing with his dolls


All 5 of the Kids sat at the table and helped each other with home work.


I like to have a little fun...


Before doing laundry.


Just to add on to all my troubles, the Washer Broke!


I fixed it in no time but got all soapy in the process.


With a little time on my hands i decided to Continue my painting,


Oynx and France are best friends,


they always play Tag


and Jump on the trampoline


Hi bother, they met each other mid jump.


Kayla Is obsessed with Video Games,


Gwen spends hours Studying for her Extra Advanced math Class,


and Ashley Loves the kids channel on TV.


Look at my latest masterpiece, i painted with sparkles coming off of my fingers.


This Painting sold for $800, thats a lot for a paining!

I snabed a few Awesome Photos of babies 61 62 and 63






I look about ready to Pop, Even though that would be very painful


I screamed as i felt a kick of contraction,


as soon as i was gonna head to the hospital, the baby arrived, or should i say babies!


Eila Wriner


Manon Wriner, how Manon got Green skin, i don't know,


I decided to age up the four Children before this post is over so i don't have to age them Twice Next time. these three seem to be morphed together, (Glitches, Glitches, Glitches)


French was me in male form, i don't know who his dad is.


Kayla keeps her poofy hair bunted up from the back and her Black eyes complement her green skin perfectly!


Gewn, the Delicate Beauty has always loved her Unique Pink and white hair that she Flips over her shoulder and her Awesome Black eyes.


Ashley Keeps her Beautiful Brown hair in a bun, she will be a perfect wife and mother.
Thanks for reading, if you have any name requsts or If you want any of the hair i have in my challenge contact me At Klmd_22@hotmail.com
Thanks

10 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot 4 name one of the twins Eila. It was one of my friends nickname in RL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is awesome!!!! you found a little boy from the future!! did you pick his name or did he come with it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. He Came with his name, in the Exchange i called him French but his name is France

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh! can u give the link for the pooh guy?! iv been trying to find a yellow sim for forever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. France is adorable!! I would eat him up! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Shay: I haven't uploaded him but if you want, I could create you a yellow guy?

    @Frella: Lol, France is mine, you can't have him XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. this challenge is soooo cool after i read this 1 i mite read amber lights 100 baby challenge

    ReplyDelete
  8. Did you notice that France has the Wriner birth mark right under his nose?? Maybe he is a distant descendant that came back with her!

    ReplyDelete