Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Baby 56, 57 And 58


Come on sissy! play wif me!! Lisette wined to her sister


Um You always Break my Toys sissy!! Giselle Wined back.

Giselle Finally broke down and Started to Play with Lisette,


sure enough Lisette Stuck Giselle's Dolls head in her mouth.


All Laney ever does is sleep and eat, if you need Laney you can find her in bed.


Did i tell you that Taryn had a baby boy, she named him Estevan Wriner.


Isint he just a Doll!


Mom, can i ask you something? Leigh said to me, Where you ever Feared at school? she Asked


Honey, it dosent matter what the other kids Think of you, your Very special to your family!


Mom, its not the kids...its the Teachers!!! she Exclaimed oh...well how are you getting along with the kids? i asked


Great mom, i have tons of freinds, but the Teachers hate Ann, James and I, can you homeschool us? Leigh Asked me.


Umm...i think i can! i told her...You just have to Go to school One more Week, then i will be Ready to homeschool you and Your Siblings.


Oh Thank you Thank you!!!! Leigh was Ecstatic!


I home Schooled The Triplets for about Three weeks, there grade went up to an A+! I am so proud of my kids


but now Each of them has to go to the Young adult stage of life, and Completly Skip the Teen stage...i feel bad that they cant complete there Childhood.


they each lined up by there cakes ready to blow out the Candles


Ann, she has all her dads looks...if you could see her face better you would know!


Leigh has her dads pointy ears but her face looks more like mine


James where's his hair down long and its clear that he just doesn't care what people think.


But now its time for the Three ghost babies to leave home for good, I gave them each a "good luck in life" hug.


that they may get married


and have children, and most of all, be happy with life!


after they left i tended my little garden


and i decided to take a spin in my new time machine!


into the past!! it seemed like i was in the machine for Hours, Even Days! i kept seeing flashes of things from my childhood that i can just barley remember.


the last thing i heard before being Thrown out of The machine was the distant neigh of a horse and thunder of a whip!


now its time to Find another daddy for my challenge, i was jogging down the street when i saw a man, he was completely blue!


I was not planning on stopping, he stopped me! he said to me, Your Ms Della Wriner?


Yes, i answered, hey i'm Babaed Ransom...and i want to be in your 100 baby challenge!


Ok!!! i almost Shouted with Glee.


he took me into his house and into the bedroom, he Picked me up


and laid me on the bed


we Cuddled


and went about our bisness, baby 56 is conceived!


though very proud of myself, i had to go right after we where done.


Giselle's thick hair realy Poofs out when she where's it like this, her Big blue eyes and stunning Personalty makes her the best little girl in Sunset valley.


Laney looks just like i did when i was a kid,


Lynette has my hair and eyes but her dads face and Huge eye shape.


Lisette is the opposite from Lynette, she has her dads Eyes and hair but my face and eye shape, her hair is always a mess.


I have to get up Really early every day to fix the kids Breakfast...


and start the chores,


Looking at my new baby belly i was pondering about if i would finish this challenge, i think so, i got this far!


my back was Aching so bad i finally gave in and went to the day spa


while i was in town i collected the income from all the bissness's i own.


then i went to pick up some things for my garden


and get a bite to eat


Not to brag or anything, but i'm a Sexy momma!


Me and Giselle always have holding breath contests


I always win


I had to Cut our family pool time short because our stomachs are Growling


Lynette loves helping me clean the house


i took some time while the girls where at school to do some inventing,


and Sculpting


Look at what i sculpted today


i Sat down and Watched the kids channel because i lost the Remote.


I started to Work out when...


The Contractions started coming,


I once again had a home birth, Three new Baby girls,


Gabby


Saphire


and Hillary


Laney Grew up into a Beautiful young lady, her only problem is that she is Technophobic


Giselle has her dads her dads double eyelids and lip shape, but my hair and eye color.


Lynette has her dads eye shape but my lips,eye color and hair color


Lisette is the only one with her dads hair and eyes.

Thanks for reading, if you have any name requsts or If you want any of the hair i have in my challenge contact me At Klmd_22@hotmail.com
Thanks

8 comments:

  1. thanks for using another name of mine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanksfor putting the names i told ya Lisette Giselle & Hillary <-- that's my namee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love all the hair in this challenge! Just a quickie, i'm starting this too, but when ever my sim gives birth, the baby has bad custom content. How do i correct this?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Anon: thanks, I get it from all over the place... Hmm, sounds like you have a issue, the only way I know to get rid of that stuff is to go through all your launcher installed CC

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have u used Carissa yet for a name?(This is as far into i have gone). What expansion pack can u homeschool?

    ReplyDelete