Thursday, May 31, 2012

Gen 3- Confusion

The world is screwed up. I ran away from home to get away from torment and hurt and ran right into the arms of torture and hell. I had a baby growing slowly inside of me and I swore that I would never have kids. Everything that I have ever done and everything that I have never done is a wreck. My life is headed straight into a ditch, and maybe someday they'll find me.

Now that I was somewhat allowed to roam the house, my skin was slowly changing back to it's normal shade. Although I was definitely more healthy than I was before I was pregnant, I was never fed enough to keep me going. You know, you'd really think that someone would treat the mother of his child a bit better considering the fact that the baby needs food too.

"I finally have a good one! The fetus is growing at a tremendous rate and before I know it, I'll have a heir to my legacy!" I listened to Smith brag about the baby inside of me as I rubbed my belly. It wasn't showing much change at all, or not that I could tell anyway.

Before I could even pay attention to what I was doing, I was closing my eyes and slipping into sleep.

 Little did I know that I traded the most important part of the conversation for just a little time to energize my body.

"The girl? Ha, you shouldn't even ask. Same as the others! As soon as she's given birth and I have the baby in my arms, I'll slit her throat and dump her on the beach. Seems easy enough."

Although I may have missed this slight amount of useful information, the maid didn't.

One day later, I found out everything that I didn't know. The shaky little maid was biting her nails and every time she heard a noise, she'd jump as if someone was behind her ready to pounce.
She kept asking me if my outfit was the best choice. I could tell something was bothering her but she acted as if she couldn't spit out the words that were burning her tongue.

 I felt bad for her. I wanted to give her a hug and let her know that I cared because she had been the only one to care about me, whether she could help me or not.

"You can't have this baby." She whispered as she pressed her lips against my ear, trying to be as quiet as possible. "If you do, he'll only kill you! Oh, just like the others.." She kept muttering things she had heard while I nodded and tried to pay attention. It wasn't easy listening to someone tell you that you were going to be murdered.

She grabbed my arms and gave me the most pitiful look as I snapped back to reality. Her eyes darted back and forth as if she was trying to make sure nobody was watching. With one deep breath, she muttered that she was sorry and gave me a forceful shove that sent me spiraling down the stairs.

It took me just a few moments to realize what she was doing, but by that time, it was too late. The pain flew through me as I hit each stair and tumbled down them. The minute my head hit the last step, everything went black as the feeling I had been longing for finally came to me.

Peace

*************************************** 

When my eyes opened, I was blinded. All I saw was a bright light and for a moment, I actually wondered if people do walk towards the light when they die like in all the corny movies.

 It took me about five minutes to realize that the "bright light beckoning me to death" was just the sun shining through the window.

Huh, I could have sworn it was night time.

Depending on what the heck was going on,I couldn't wrap my brain around the thought that nobody had noticed me laying at the bottom of the stairs after a whole day. I raised my arms and scanned over them and to my surprise, I didn't find one single cut or bruise on them.

The fall hurt, sure, but I was laying here completely uninjured and alive. Janet's intentions were for my own good, though, and I knew that. If I was even near as brave as her, I would have done the same.

I knew something was different the second I stood up. My head felt like it had just been pulled out of a tornado and my balance was off. The view though was what got me the most...Instead of the front windows of the mansion, I saw down a long hallway into a closed elevator that was working its way upstairs slowly. The walls were tiled and there was one small window behind me where the light was bursting in through.

"What is this?" I bellowed, echoing down the hallway. "Some kind of trap? Am I being played for a fool?"

But no one answered. I was alone and free...I looked around the deserted hallway to make sure there were no cameras and I started to press forward.
The elevator door flew open right as I rounded the corner near the door to what looked like a hotel room. I fixated my eyes on the woman dressed in head to toe in pink.

She was too familiar looking. though her eyes glowed white instead of the blue that I'm used to and her skin was much more pale...this was mom. She looked me over with a puzzled look on her face and just nodded and smiled as she passed me in the hallway, reaching for the door.

The elevator had to have opened at least 3 times before someone actually stepped out of it again. People I had known all my life passed right by me without a second glance. My own mother looked me over, could she not see how pale and skinny I am? Did she care that I've been gone almost a whole year? I guess not, because here she is, dressed in pink and having fun with all of her friends.

Enraged, I ran into the elevator and punched the buttons with all my force, taking myself back down to the lobby. I WILL catch her eye again and if she doesn't recognize me then I'll MAKE her recognize me. And if she doesn't care? I'll MAKE her care.

But...I missed every single chance that I could. I never saw her again over a course of three days. I should have reached out to her the first time I saw her...Begged her to take me home where it's safe...But I didn't...too much shock was traveling through my veins and felt like a drug.

The happiness that it left faded quickly though and I was left with nothing but myself, this baby and the streets of Bridgeport. "I'm going to wake up tomorrow and all of this is going to be a big dream. It won't make sense to dad when I tell him because he believes that I would never run away...ever."

I talked to my slowly growing stomach. "I'm going to wake up and find out that you will never come because you aren't real. Just a piece of my imagination and everything will be just like it was before."

I looked at my hand for a moment, trying to hold it steady from my shaky weakness. But when I brought it up to my face...I had to do a double take because half my hand had disappeared. My eyes got huge and I started to scream but the rest of me followed my hand...straight back into Perry's house.

I woke up on the floor near the stairs, my head spinning and my mind being thrown around every which way. "Ande is having dreams again." I thought, struggling to stand up and wipe the grime off of my....outfit.... I looked down at the plain jeans and white shirt. This isn't what I was wearing when I fell...This is what I put on in my dream.

I pressed my hand against my temple, feeling weaker than normal and a bit woozy too. "No....just a dream. You didn't really just see mom...did I?" But what would explain my disappearing hand and seeing her...so different looking...and this still wasn't the weirdest thing to happen to me.

I trudged slowly up the steps. It was harder than usual with the extra weight right in my middle and the lightness in my head. People say that you should watch all around you when you walk up stairs, but I was focused on one area and that was the flashing light coming from where Perry sleeps.

So, I hadn't noticed the blood droplets on the stairs. I hadn't seen them getting thicker and thicker.

 Rage flashed through my mind when the first thing I saw as I entered the living room...was Janet's body surrounded by a pool of thick red blood. And it was all caused by a tiny slit in her throat. I jumped back...right into front of another maid.

"Ande! You're back....You have to leave. NOW! The front door is unlocked...go, run...get as far away from here as you can. Find somewhere to sleep, something to eat." She shoved me downstairs but I couldn't turn my head from Janet...who had only tried to help me.

 "GO!" I was pulled back into reality when Perry appeared at the top of the stairs, a insane look owning even the slightest bit of attractiveness on his face and a knife in his hand. He started down towards me and I pulled the door open and made a run for it...but not before his knife caught me on the back and pain shot down through me.

But I refused to stop. I ran and ran as fast as I could. When the baby started kicking was the only semi-break that I took.

Stopping to check that the child was alright and starting once again into a slight jog all the way into the middle of bridgeport. The sun was in the sky for now and I've done this more than once on my own...but not pregnant and with blood seeping down the back of my shirt...I had a lot of work to do.

29 comments:

  1. Run Ande-get to safety....actually go home!

    Great post as usual Della :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She'll be headed home as soon as possible <3

      Thank you Izzie ^_^

      Delete
  2. @_________@ THINGS NEED TO CALM DOWN IN THE HOOD, YO.

    YOUR POSTS ARE MAKING ME SO EMOTIONAL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOU KNOW THAT THE WORST IS STILL TO COME CAITLYN. SO DON'T GIVE MY THAT HORSE RADISH!

      DON'T BE EMOTIONAL EITHER.

      Delete
  3. Screw Home Run, Ande, Run Home! Get somewhere safe! Surely Karni wouldn't let you die, would she?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karni wouldn't let her poor Ande dandy die <3 She's my bebe cakes and I love my Ande

      Delete
    2. I'll be sure to keep to myself forever XD

      Delete
  4. Woa.

    Loved that. It was so addictive. I couldn't even un-glue my eyes from the page.


    ~Ebony Malone (FB)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D Wow! Thank you :3 no one has ever said that my blog was addictive before.

      I'm glad you enjoyed <3

      Delete
  5. Run Ande! GO home!!! IT IS SAFER!! great post!!!

    ~Zoe~

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is out of there. I Hope this turns around now. Can't wait for your next post.

    Ashby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll just have to wait and see how it goes....I promise that things will get better for my little Ande <3

      Delete
  7. History is repeating it's self. So the time portals are real....

    ReplyDelete
  8. RUN RUN RUN, running is good for the baby and so it will be fine just keep running. Great job Karni!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey its me marsalot from sims 3 community i was wondering... Can andree be in my sims 3 100 hundred baby chaenge..? You are proboly why i said a gir and not a boy.... Because i want to do a sims 3 100 baby challenge with a guy.Its never be done so il be the first! i am making up my rules though since there wi be things i have to diffrent then from the feamle version i will tell you rules like in a hour. know remember the rues are yuo have to raise the kids. well i was thinking the kidscould go back and forth.but so could be in yours and can she be in my baby chalenge?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is there a way that you can PM me? We can talk about it.

      BTW...Her name is Ande

      Delete
  10. <3 Thanks!
    I'll sure check it when I get time <3

    Thanks for posting the link :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh you...you and your awesome story lines! Good job as usual! It's great that you're doing a third generation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me...I just like the drama of the situation and so do my readers ;D

      Thank you ^_^
      And yah, I was kinda skeptical about doing it but I talked myself into it eventually...

      It'll all be good.

      Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  12. *Jaw Drops* :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

    WOW

    Perry, is a nasty piece of shhhhi- *poop. ^_^ *wiggles eyebrows up and down and giggles* poop. XD

    I got slightly puzzled at some of the things but I think I figured it out on my own :p

    Be that brave girl you are Ande and be one of those mothers that have been raped but still keeps the baby because that baby will make you happy and you'll think I am one of the few who actually went through with my pregnancy and kept the baby, because the baby did nothing wrong, it's just the way he/she was formed which was unfortunate for him.

    Aunty Li-Li is here for me and you'll be in my next post :D.. when I finally get round to writing it :p It'll be soon though dear. :D

    KEEP BEING AWESOME DELLA WRINER :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder if that face is copiable in real life... *Tries it* Nope....not a bit.

      Perry is a nasty piece of....poop ;D Way to save yourself Li. Great job.

      XD I figured that I would confuse some people. That's the reason I named the post confusion. So people would know to be prepared to be confused XDDDD

      <3 You know that she will...She couldn't give up this baby. And someday, the little bebe will make her happy. at this point, its just making her fat XD

      ^_^ I think Aunty Li should show up in my game sometime soon...what do you think? Hehe

      I'M NOT AWESOME.

      Delete
  13. You properly named this chapter. I'm seriously confused and yet I understand. It's like watching inception and and sucker punch at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. xD your comment just kinda confused me...BUT I GET IT. You were confused yet you understood....Maybe I shouldn't do that to you guys XDDD

      I've got a storytelling problem.

      Delete