Monday, June 4, 2012

Gen 3- Runaway

*Adam* 

"What have you guys got?" The boys sat around with sullen looks on their faces. They were all trying to decipher some code that would lead us straight to Ande. The only problem was that the code had difficult branches.
 All sorts of ideas were tossed around the table and one of the main ones we talked about were ballet studios. Of course I'm not talking about a real code but a code that we ourselves have come up with.

 "So, this site says that the best dance studio in the entire town is...Madam Elizabeth's dance for young women."

Gabe ran his finger down the screen in one sweeping motion until his finger stopped on the name Elizabeth Manning. "43rd and Ralph street."

"I'll go. I've had enough disappointment, people here have seen her...just not recently." I ran my hands over the map of Bridgeport and located Madam Elizabeth's dance studio. "We're gonna find her. She's here somewhere...I can feel it. She's alive."

"Don't get your hopes up too high, buddy." Seth called as I sprinted out the door and onto the street.
Sure, Bridgeport is big but not that big. The things that were said to me by the bar patrons made me see red, though. It was all consisting of  "That girl? Yes! She was hot. Whoever has her now is one lucky guy...or girl." Then they'd laugh and finish drinking they're whiskey or beer.

We were getting nowhere at this rate and wandering around the city wasn't helping at all. I rounded the corner of 43rd street and I read the address off of my piece of paper. I broke into a sprint when a young woman...about 20 something...in a white skirt with a bun holding her hair on top of her head, opened the door to the studio and pulled a cab over.

"Madam Elizabeth?" I called out, trying to reach the woman before she drove away for who knows how long. It could be my only chance.
She looked up at me and a tiny bit of recognition flew across her face and she waved the cab driver on. "What is your name, sir?" She asked with this little bow that seemed to be almost automatic.

"My name is Adam Langly..I'm searching for my daughter...And I can only think of one place that she would be.. I understand that you have the best dance studio in Bridgeport?"

She nodded and sadness took over her features. "You're looking for Ande. Sir, I wish very well that I could tell you where she is, but I myself have not seen her in ages." The tiny wisps of hope that were floating in my heart had gone and even the slightest trail was wiped away.

"Did she say where she was going? When she would be back?"

"Sir, she just didn't show up one morning...this is all I know. Forgive me for I know how it is for a child to want to get away...But Ande should be almost 23 years old by now...isn't it time to let her go?"

I looked at the woman standing in front of me, she was very much like Ande but it was obvious that she really had no clue. "She's only 18." are the last words that left my lips before I turned on my heel and started to run down the sidewalk again...Looking for a new hope.‎

"I talked the a lady by the name of Maggy Barmboard. She told me that not 2 days ago she saw someone who looks a little bit like Ande. She said though, that this girl was majorly skinny, beat up and she was covered in blood." I sighed and put my head in my hands for the 100th time today.

"Did Maggy see which direction she was headed?"

 "North, she was running and crying." I felt a few hands touch my back and push me forward.... "Go on Adam. We'll spread out."

*Ande* 

I sat up against the door of the bathroom in a small cafe, dreading what I might see when I looked at my back which now hurt with such intensity that I could hardly stand anymore.

"If you make it out of this with me...I'm gonna name you miracle."

I talked to my baby and pulled my hand across my stomach then clamped my teeth together as I reached over and pulled my shirt off my back.

The cuts ran from my shoulder to the middle of my back and were still oozing a unpleasant amount of blood and puss. I looked in the mirror and cringed. I gulped and started to clean it up without hurting myself too much but even that was hardly possible with how deep it was and how hard it was for me to reach behind myself.

The pain was too much, I did my best not to cry but I couldn't help it. So instead I just wrapped the bandages around my torso and began to dress. I was working on trying to bend over and tie my shoe but Miracle was kicking her feet off in a tantrum at how I was trying to do it.

 "YOU'VE BEEN IN THERE LONG ENOUGH, BITCH!" A rapid knocking on the door made me jump and the woman screaming at me didn't seem to happy either. I pulled the door open and leaned against the frame.

"Excuse me?"

 "I said...you've been i-"

I took a swing right at her face and knocked her to the ground, pushing past, and making my way back through the diner. "When you grow up...Don't let people walk over you." I touched my belly one more time before setting out on the streets of Bridgeport once again.

The sunset shone over the water and Bridgeport heated up faster than it ever had when I was there. The heat subsided eventually as I walked in the shade, but the hunger never went away.
No matter how hard it was to press on, though, I kept walking. Every now and then I was able to spot a dumpster behind some bakery and give my little miracle something to eat. The nourishment went all to her though and I was slowly diminishing down to skin and bones.

"Boy, you make everything hard, little miracle." I munched on the bread that I pulled from the sack in the dumpster. "Aren't you cramped in there?" I laughed, sure that I was going insane actually asking this baby questions and expecting an answer. "I'm sorry, but you're about to have a really suckish life, living with me."

 I leaned against the brick wall and sighed. Baby Miracle must have heard my last comment because she sent a kick unlike any other. She had me kneeling over on the ground with tears threatening to spill over my cheeks. "What was that for?" I yelled into the dark air but she just sent another...and another...and another. The pain was unlike any other I had ever felt before in my life but it just kept happening. It didn't take the world long at all to realize that I was in distress before sending the rain.

I couldn't stand up without pain shooting up my back and down my legs. I could hardly feel anything but the hard, cold rain hitting me. I was finally giving up.
My dignity thrown into the gutter where I was sure that the last seconds of my life would be spent. Violated and robbed of everything that I had once thought was so precious and dear. I lay there half blinded by the rain and the streetlamp above me.

My thoughts reached around this baby and how I should be trying to save myself for her...But it wasn't worth it. I would live and remember every last moment...too much energy was gone...too much...it was too much...

I began to cry, loud, wet sobs. I was losing control of myself and hypothermia wasn't far away. My desperate cries for help rang out across the alleyway and down the roads....But no one came to my rescue. I screamed out one last time...Holding onto my last breath for as long as I could.
I laid my head down on the ground and let my eyes flutter shut just a few seconds before hearing footsteps...running towards me.

The man leaned down over me and moved my hair from my face. I didn't see what he looked like because my back was facing towards him and my eyes were closed, but I was far too weak to run and get away from him.
I heard him pull something out of his pocket and then a few beeps before a easily familiar voice whispered into the phone... "I've found her..." He then leaned back over and pulled me gently into his arms...

 Maybe if I died, the pain and suffering of life would go away? If all this man wanted from me was the same thing that every other man seemed to want, then he could just kill me and I'd still like that better.

But, this was different...This man didn't throw me over his shoulder like a sack of clothes. He gripped my back and held me close to him so that I could feel the warmth of his body. It was the way he held me that finally made me understand that he wasn't here to hurt me...and right before I fell unconscious I looked up at him, smiled and said

"Hi dad.."


33 comments:

  1. YAY! Finally she is being saved! Can't wait for the next chapter ^-^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <3 Yes she is...Her daddy found her.
      Thanks for reading and commenting <3

      Delete
  2. HOLY FUCKING (PARDON MY LANGUAGE) BUT ALL MY FEELS! OHMYGOD I JUST CAN'T I JUST CANNOT YOU HAVE OFFICIALLY TAKEN MY ABILITY TO CAN. I WAS SOBBING OH MY GOODNESS THANK GOD SHE WAS SAVED THANK YOU BABY JESUS AND SIMS GOD WHATEVER JUST THANK YOU AND THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS BEAUTIFUL WRITING AND PLEASE POST ANOTHER CHAPTER SO SOON JUST THANK YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ande soon you'll won't be skin and bone, you won't have cuts and you'll have a healthy baby - Hopefully called miracle.

    Do you know how happy I am to see that Ande is saved - Let's just hop she'll be alright.

    AMAZING Post - As usual Della! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was just...EXTREMELY well written.
    The pictures were fantastic (did you make the pose of her looking over to the mirror with her hand on her stomach yourself?! I NEED THAT LINK!)
    I couldn't have imagined a better conclusion for that period in Ande's life. GREAT, GREAT, GREAT job!
    -Amber

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow...That's amazing to hear from such a great writer in the flesh <3
      I took a lot of time with my pictures...I wanted them to be the best I've ever done and so far...I think they are <3 And yes, I made that pose :D I was so proud of it when I first saw in in game. I was like "Ooooooooomyyyyy perfectness"

      Thank you so much Amber...<3

      Delete
  5. FINALLY! She's been saved! I'm soooo happy! OMG!!! Bring her home right away and save that baby. I'm so glad she's gonna be alright. This was an amazing chapter. Write more REALLY soon!!

    ~Dawn Turner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <3 Me too! This post has been my pride and joy for the last week. But some people don't realize how hard it is to find all the stuff to put it together XDDD

      Thank you so much for commenting :D

      Delete
  6. amazing pics! Thank god Ande's safe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So... many... feels....

    Adam did it. WOOP!
    But she's passed out. Un WOOP.
    But she's going home!
    But She's pregnant, and (I assume) going into labour.

    This is tricky.

    But she's finally going home.

    HANG IN THERE ANDE!

    -Skye.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cried, I laughed...I learned about life.
      No, I seriously just cried. I love making the stories but I hate doing this to my poor sims XD Its just so sad.
      And yes, she was going into labor.

      Tricky is a magic word....

      <3 Home is where the heart is...

      She's hanging in with all her might!

      Thank you for commenting ^_^

      Delete
  8. You get better with this after every post, my dear. :) Good job with the pictures... good job with the writing... good job with breaking my heart...

    Oh well, I'm not one to be talking. *cough cough*

    Post again soon! I need to read more! And.. Ande bb! You're safe! Just hang on a little longer!

    and.. one more thing..

    Y U SO GOOD AT MAKING POSES?!?!?!?!

    -You know who I am XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't see why you guys keep saying that my writing with this post was so much better...I feel like it was the same as usual...but please, an amazing writer like yourself shouldn't have to compliment me on it.
      The pictures....Gah, I love the pictures for this post....The writing isn't the best in the world but I tried. And breaking your heart? I'm sorry :'(

      You aren't one to be talking -_- You're going to destroy me.

      I think I'm gonna take a long time with the next...just because you want me to hurry ;D I'm just kidding. Its already in the works.
      Ande misses her aunty Nessa and gets to see her soon!

      I'M NOT THAT GOOD. THERE ARE TONS OF PROBLEMS WITH MY POSES -_-

      Caitlyn. You think you can just send an unnamed comment and get away with it?

      XD Thanks for taking the time...

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. ^^^ That comment....Made my day with one simple word.

      Delete
  10. * Sniff * That was the BEST post ever Karni!!!! I'm so happy that Adam found her!! Oh no is she going into labor?!?! I'm speechless now!!

    ~Zoe~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *Snif snif* So...You're crying too? :') I'm so happy.....Thank you so much! I love this post <3 Adam found his little girl right when she needed him :3 and yes, she was going into labor...

      NO NEED FOR SPEECHLESSNESS....WE MUST SPEAK <3

      Thank you for commenting

      Delete
    2. Yea I alomost stated to cry at the beginning, but it was the end that got me crying. I was only speechless is because of how shocked I was that Ande passed out while going into labor! Like I said this was the best post ever, but I'll probably will be saying that a bunch of more times!!!

      ~Zoe~

      Delete
    3. I cried while taking pictures </3

      Delete
  11. Finally Adam found his little girl. It was quite a huge lesson to learn, but I hope Ande learned something out of this horrible event. I hope she gets taken home and feels the love of her family.

    Looking forward to the next post.

    Ashby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll just have to wait and see...Some lessons hit people like boomarangs and others like frizbees.

      Thank you for commenting Ash :)

      Delete
  12. OMG! Daddy found her, finally! *exhales with relief.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <3 *Falls back on bed with joy*


      Haha, thanks for commenting :)

      Delete
  13. hey dolygirl i pm you yesterday. please wrihgt back. il post him online at five and his family. but it turns out he is gonna have a twin sis. and they are both doing the challenge. so can you also give me te dads ou used?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Where did you PM me at? I'd like to talk with you for a moment

      Delete
  14. I LOVE YOU ADAM! YOU LEGEND.
    Ande, I love you aswell. Stay safe, sweet girl. <333

    ReplyDelete