Monday, June 25, 2012

Gen 2 throwback: Best friends five-ever

"C'mon kid. Come play with aunty Nessa." Della Eve toddled away from Vanessa Wood while her mother sat in the background watching. "Della Eve! Get your blue haired butt over here."
When Vanessa finally caught her, Della was tired and worn out. Vanessa pulled her up into her arms and cradled her there while the child fell asleep...This was before everything. Della Eve was an innocent little baby with nothing on her slate yet...We all knew it wouldn't stay this way.

As baby Della grew older she always had 4 people by her side. Mom (Della A), Dad (Jay), Aunty Nessa, and Jay jr. Even when things got tough and mommy didn't always come upstairs to tell her goodnight or teach her something new. One night, she didn't see mommy for a long time and started to get worried... But soon enough, aunty Nessa came back again and took care of her.

"You're the only one of mommies friends that I've ever met besides aunt Liz. But she's actually daddies sister." Della sat at the table across from her mommies best friend and thought "I wish I had a best friend." But honestly had no clue of the potential of her best friend being the exact person that she knew she could rely on that entire time.

Occasionally, Della would get held up at home with Hope and Jared and she'd want everyone out of the house for at least an hour. So, Della Eve would pull Vanessa until she gave in and took her on a walk.
"So, when Jay came in the house covered in mud, mom was like 'JAYYYYY GET CLEAN.' And I sat on the couch laughing my butt off at how he looked. It was the best day ever." Vanessa held Della's hand as she ran around Bridgeport, her childhood hometown.
"Hey! Girl..." a little boy called Della from the side of the street. "Hey, I've got something really cool to show you!" The child's green hair lit up as the sunlight hit it and curiously, Della wandered over.

"Look at this.." The boy said with a giggle before holding up a small butterfly with a broken wing that was hanging on to his finger for dear life. "I just found him by the side of the street...He needs help."
Della looked into the small boy's violet eyes and Vanessa eyed the butterfly with caution.

"Adam, come on dear. You've done enough flirting with those girls." Della grasped Vanessa's hand as the little boy ran away with a sadish look on his face. "Bye..." Della Eve held out her hand and watched him disappear with his mother who looked almost exactly like him.

"Aunt Nessa, when I grow up...Will you promise to be there forever? Even just to hold my hand through the tough stuff?" The woman laughed and pulled the small child into her arms. Kissed her cheek and replied "Your mommy and I are best friends...and that makes us best friends forever and ever."

Della Eve took Nessa's words to heart and no matter what she went through, aunty Nessa was there. Della had it rough as a teenager. Not quite as rough as her future heir would have later on...But Della was forced to make a decision that would change the course of her life forever. And baby 1, Travis Wriner was born...Starting gen 2 of this 100 baby legacy...And as promised...Vanessa Wood was there the entire time.


 leading up to baby 100....

Della's wedding....

And even little Ande's upbringing.

Things may change and become a little harder than they were before, but no matter what happens...I'll always keep my best friend in my heart even though we can't be together at all times....


"Together forever, never apart...Maybe in distance but never at heart."

13 comments:

  1. djksnifjkdbjkfbdjkbfrjkbhjbfhjbhjbfhjbfjhjdfbgdbjkrrjkfdbjh ...
    ....
    .....
    .....
    you are the best friend ever. I love you to death and I miss you.
    Thank you for this.. you're amazing.
    I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, I love it! :D This was such a sweet post. And OMG Della Met Adam when they were kids? O_o Awesome!

    ~Dawn Turner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, that was something I thought you guys would kinda enjoy :3

      Delete
  3. This was lovely, aw.
    Karni and Caitlyn (sorry if I spell either names wrong and yes, I know your real names XD)
    And aw, perhaps Della and Adam were always meant to be. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww that was sweet!!! Your such a good friend to her!

    ~Zoe~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet post. Bestfriends are hard to come by, but when you find them hold on tightly.

    Ashby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Funfact: Did you know that if you have more than four children, you are at risk of prolapse? Prolapse is a condition in which your organs can literally fall out of your vagina. Imagine that. Your uterus falling out of your vagina.
    Anyways.
    The more you know!

    ReplyDelete