Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Gen 2: Adam's stories- Babies 96 and 97

I talked Adam to the car where I drove him straight to the hospital. On the way he told me what happened with tears streaming down his face. The hospital called with news that Pippa was admitted earlier that night and she‘s in critical condition. “She’s going to die” He said in his hands “That…That MAN HAS RUINED HER! I should have known…I should have never trusted him with her life”
“Adam…calm down! She’ll be fine…”
“HOW WOULD YOU KNOW!” even though he was yelling at me, I didn’t take it personal. He sobbed into his hands saying “I’m sorry…I’m sorry Della”

I didn’t say another word the entire time. Adam talked to himself rapidly, just things like “Its gonna be okay, she’s gonna be fine” but his tears interrupted his ranting. I wasn’t even stopped yet before he jumped out of the car and made a run for the door. I stopped to think about just how much he loves her…

“Well” The surgeon said “We got her stabilized but she’ll have to stay with us for awhile. When Ny brought her in, he said that she fell down the stairs. But that doesn’t explain her eating problem…We’re pumping her stomach right now and we’ll have to send her to an institution” the look on Adam’s face killed me; another tear fell down his face.

Adam sat next to Pippa and said to me “You can take the car back home if you want…” I nodded. “I’ll leave you alone with your sister. If you need a ride home, just call me” He smiled faintly and started to talk to Pippa who was unconscious on the bed and very skinny. She had bruises all over her back.

The second I got home, I started to age the children. Patrick begged me to double age the triplets so they could move out together. And since the triplets begged along with him so hard…I had to agree or else I’d have four kids pissed at me. So here they are, my four grown ups. Kesha, Kayleigh and Star, along with Patrick. All four about to embark on life on their own…but with each other.

Ruby, Ruth and Lyman. Ruby has pink and white hair. Lyman is easy to pick out, being the only boy and Ruth has my hair, Ruth has the best personality of the three where Ruby has the best looks. Lyman is straight in the middle of the two.

Liana is a little red headed thing. She has my eyes and likes to roam. She is the first single girl child in longer than I can remember. She makes me smile with her cheery bliss…and she just loves her aunty Li.

I spent a few hours making a gourmet dinner for myself and the children. I had purchased some gourmet fish fillets and fried them up. While cooking I got a phone call, the man on the other end had a scraggly voice but had requested fairly that I let him be the father of my next child…so I invited him over the next day so that I can get baby 96 conceived.

The kids sat around the the table talking about how tomorrow was “Go to school in your PJ’s day” and how excited they were. I realized, most the time I’d be home alone with Liana. that’s sounds like a nice break so maybe its time to spend a whole day listening to Adam’s story…I thought that sounded right so I invited him over after I had done business with the next baby daddy.

So the morning went quite quickly. Daddy of baby 96 came and went quickly. I was pregnant before the sun even came up. I was secretly hoping for twins so that I’d have 97 children and only 3 left. I have just enough room in my household for two little babies.

Adam had come over like I asked. Something about him seemed different as he slid onto the couch in his PJ’s. “If I’m gonna sit here and tell you this, I would like to be comfy” was his only defense to his seemingly ridiculous pink bunny slippers that he had propped up on my coffee table. He lounged saying “As soon as I start, no interrupting until its over” I nodded and he started….

“I’m the 4rd child in a family with 6 children. When I was a toddler I had two older brothers, Austin and Adonis, and an older sister, Chantelle. after me came two girls, Andria and then Pippa is the youngest.” I listened, an image of 6 children who look a lot like Adam popped into my head. He pulled out a picture of 8 people and a Dalmatian. Their family looked in perfect harmony. “My father is Jancie Langly. My mother was Ronnie Paulson. They were best friends since they were young. When they both turned 18, he took her out and proposed. They were married in a church a year later.”

“Both my parents are still alive but none of us have been able to reach them in months. Pippa told me that they’ve been on a cruise so I’m not worried. We lived in Sunset Valley for quite awhile, until my grandma died and gave my mother her house. So we moved to AP. I loved it there…but I was only a child so I hardly remember it now”


 “My family was big, yes. But it was perfect…My best friend in the whole world was my younger sister, Andria. She was so much like me, it was uncanny.” I looked at the second picture he handed me. It was him and a little girl who almost looked like his twin. “So when I was a child, I begged my mother to let her age up as well because I wanted her to be so close to me”


“Chantelle was her own person. When she turned 19 she moved out and headed for her own life in Bridgeport to be an actress. She’s married, with 3 kids of her own…Adonis and Austin were never quite their own person, they always depended on each other for everything” He sighed lightly “I was the same way with Andria” He shifted on the couch and took the pictures from my hand. He replaced them with 3 new ones.

I stared down at the picture of Adam and Andria as teens… “It was okay…Life at home with just me, Andria and Pippa” He started “Adonis and Austin really didn’t like AP so they ran off to some island called Aqua islands. Andria loved me…but she loved her friends and her popular status at school more. Her boyfriend…Hank. Stole my beautiful sister from me” he pointed at the picture “And now she’s running around in Bridgeport…single and probably offering up herself to anyone who would take her” I couldn’t believe it. Langly…Langly. I had to think but then it came to me…

That girl in Bridgeport? In court with Cim? How could I have been so stupid? Adam looks just like her! And that name…Langly. How could I have not known Adam’s last name for so long? It was almost ridiculous.

“What is it Della?” He asked me, seeing the look on my face. “Its….Nothing. Just continue”
 “So when Andria moved on, I had to also. I stayed with my parents until I was 18 and then moved straight to strange town. I had heard that there were Aliens and stuff up there and that’s what I wanted to find out…After 5 years of the dirt and dust, I had given up. Pippa was 18 by then”

“When I moved to Sunset valley, I had never thought that I’d ever find someone like you, Della. I had told myself that I would forever be the lonely guy playing his bass in the park. But that had changed the second you stepped into that park. I knew that I had to see you again…until I found out who you are”
 “And that turned you off” I said with a little smile “I don’t blame you, I’ve chased a lot of guys off…With this” I pointed at my pregnant belly. He laughed and rubbed my stomach.
“I love you, babies or not”

“I think I’ve met your sister” I whispered into Adam’s ear as we sat down to look at the stars. He looked at me like I was crazy. “You have met Pippa, at her wedding”
 “No Adam, not Pippa. Andria. I was in Bridgeport with my friends…and, now that I think about it…she looked just like you. I’m sure that it was her”
 “Well that’s ironic” He said with a puzzled look “I haven’t seen her since she ran off with Hank after 17th birthday…”

Adam stood up, taking me with him. He kissed me and placed his hands over my ears saying “Go to bed darling. You have a baby to deliver tomorrow and you need your strength” I kissed him back and replied with a hasty “Come with me”

I woke up in the morning. My stomach was huge and Adam was just wrapping his arms around me. “Wake up gorgeous” He whispered into my ear “We have a big day today”
“We?”
“Okay, you” He rolled his eyes and moved away. “You have a big day and I don’t know the kind of pain you go through but it does not look fun” He cringed and flopped down on the floor. “Holy crap, Adam. Are you high?” When I looked over the edge of the bed, he was flat on the floor, looking up at me like a puppy.

I sat up but was silenced by the pain. “Okay, you win” I said, hiding the labor pains pretty well “We have a big day today…because you’re going to help me or I swear I will mess up your perfect hair” He laughed and helped me up. “I’ve been through this a couple times now” I really don’t understand how that girly tone of his keeps popping up…even when he’s not trying.

I huffed and puffed. Pushing. It was almost awkward having Adam standing there in front of me cheering me on. “Just a bit more Dells” He had this nack of making me laugh and that threw me off my breathing…I almost told him to leave but decided against it because it might hurt his feelings.
So after about 3 hours, I gave birth to a beautiful girl. Baby 96, Penny Wriner. And baby 97, another girl. I named her Cassie Wriner. I have 3 children left…

8 comments:

  1. WOOW! 3 MORE!! YOU GO DELLS!!!
    Great post ^_^ I love that you told Adam's story and it's crazy that you actually met Adam's sister before you met Adam. lol. Awesome. I can't wait for more. :D

    ~Dawn Turner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW!!! AHHHH!!!!
      Thanks a lot Dawn <3 I liked playing Adam's family. it was tons of fuun :3
      Lol thank you for commenting:3

      Doylegirl

      Delete
  2. Della great post. Oh I hope Adam will find his sister and they reconnect. Can't wait for more and OMG I can't believe you are almost done with your 2nd challenge. Yikes.

    Hugs Ashby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe he will someday. he still loves her like a best friend. too bad she's too rebelish :/

      I'm going to be driving you wild now that I have internet XD I'll probably be to 100 by tomorrow <3

      Delete
  3. 3 more, goodness! Then Della A. will be the great grandmummy and Della Eve will be the grandmummy, teehee xD
    Aww, your kids and Aunty Li loves her Little Li Wriner too, cuteness!
    Adams story was great, and I can't believe that 'that girl in court' was Adam's sister, she got you free from jail are all the Langley's just nice? Must be.
    Oh no, Pippa, get her well soon then maybe you could make up a spare room for her to stay in while she gets better? Della is very hospitable like that but I wonder what Della of Gen 3. Will look like :3

    Liana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So...freaking...excited...for gen 3. I love Lil Li <3 so adorable. I made her hair to look just like her Aunti Li.

      Adam's story could have been better but I wanted one character with a happy background :P you know?
      Adam has been here long before you ever thought there was such thing as Adam ;)
      Pippa will get better. you know...Maybe she will offer her up a room? but maybe that's Adam's place.
      Della

      Delete
  4. SOOOO CLOSE! The story line you have set up for Adam and Della is awesome. I love your posts you are doing a great job :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks <3 I know that you know a bit more then other people about whats to come <3 but still! Thanks so much for the comment <3

      Delete