Thursday, July 7, 2011

Gen 2. Shouldn't be serious-Baby 38


I was talking to Ana after the kids were born
Ana-We are having a big display of fireworks, out at the beach, not many people are coming
Me-That sounds fun! I’m sure you guys have a great selection of fireworks for your kids
Ana-What are you doing this year?
Me-I don’t know, we haven’t planned anything
Ana-Well why don’t you come? My son Charlie wants to meet you!
Me-Oh that sound GREAT! Thanks so much, the kids will enjoy that!
Ana-No problem! We’re starting them at dusk!
So tomorrow is quite packed…wedding in the morning, and fireworks in the night! In between we have birthdays and cleaning.


Charlie-HEY IRAQ! How are the babies? Can we age them? That would be fun!
Me-Hey Alison! The babies were born just fine…You want to age them already? Well I guess so J
Charlie did a sort of victory dance and said “YES!”


We sat out 3 cakes and let the new baby girls blow out the candles


Clover has my hair and blue eyes that shine in her cuteness! She’s a lover not a fighter!


Heart has green eyes and my mom’s hair, by the look of her now, she will grow up to be a strong girl who can succeed in anything she wishes to do.


Diamond also had my eyes and grandma’s hair, But she has this unique look about her, I don’t know if its from her Dad or what but I’ve never seen one like her J


We finished as the sun showed its orange face, indicating that the time was around 6 Am and the wedding would start in a hour. Most the guests were already there so we didn’t have to worry about that


With a small band of people and two small bands of gold ready to go…Tara walked down the aisle in her beautiful pink dress..


When she looked into his eyes the world was gone and it was just them, she is so in love and I can see it in his eyes too…They are perfect for each other and this marriage will last awhile.


Everyone crowded around as he slipped the ring on her finger and said “I do” and when they gasped as they saw a tear of joy run down her face…


After she repeated his actions…He pulled her close, held her in his arms and kissed her passionately, she was swept away with his actions.


They cut their cake together, him standing behind her while she cut a slice for him, then he cut one for her.


And they left together as husband and wife, starting their new life together.


As she left, the first child I witnessed get married…I cried.


When it started getting dark I told the kids to get dressed, the smallest ones were going to stay home with a babysitter…ewe’re headed over to Ana’s house for fireworks, we got there right as they were setting them up.


Ana set off the first firework, Coca and Cola laughed as she jumped back trying to get away before it blew off.


We all screamed and covered our ears as the firework blew up…




The colors and shapes all the fireworks made, made us gasp with big eyes at their beauty, the girls just LOVED this!


I did one and It was as terrifying as Ana showed us all, I ran like a wimp and coved my ears.


Before heading home with the girls…Charlie stopped me and asked “Della, will you go out with me tomorrow night?” I smiled and said yes, I felt something new when he asked me out, I felt like someone wanted me for something else then just a challenge mom “Oh thank you Della! I’ll pick you up at 7!!!” He seemed excited. I said goodbye to Ana and started home.


When I got home I started aging the girls, I seem to be having mostly girls at the moment, I’m not sexist but I LOVE girls. We started with Christine, she laughed like a maniac, trying to swat the sparkles that surrounded her.


Christine has dark skin and hair, her blue eyes seem to be the only thing that she got from me, the rest of her is 100% Jordan!


Coca and Cola are next, Coca grew up just like her dad, her every feature screams it, she is very unique and won’t go through life without something successful happening to her.


The popular and pretty one out of the two, Cola is a spoiled brat and never takes no for a answer, I try so hard with her but its never enough.


When dawn broke that next morning I started on my garden, I’m so ready for my date tonight…Welll I’m ready mentally not physically, I let the girls play outside while I worked.


I discovered Nessa in the backyard…Trying to be sneaky…She had a camera…What exactly is she doing O.o


“What are you doing Nessa?” I laughed at her “Oh nothing, just trying to catch you doing something! Garden huh lazy butt?” She burst out in giggles “Oh ha ha ha” I mocked her laughing “Yes, yes, I actually do something” I started laughing as well.


“So what are your plans for tonight?” she asked “Actually, I hate a date tonight, Charlie Vanderbilt asked me out” She gave me a ‘Seriously?’ look, I nodded and she went into “His brother is Caspian” speech.


When I glared at her she said “I was gonna ask you if you wanted to go to a movie tonight, but you’re busy, how about some other day?” “That sounds fun! it’s a date!”


And like always…before she left I needed a new profile picture for simbook..so we took this and I must say I JUST LOVE THEM!


She was about to leave but right before running off she handed me something…Why does she have to wrap it and make me curious?


It was the picture she took…


I started getting ready for my date around 5:30 Pm, I took a shower first..but I have a little surprise…The tattoos are all fake XDDD they wash right off with a special soap, it took a bit of scrubbing but it was worth it!


I dressed up in my favorite dress and did my hair up real fancy, I hope tonight is good because I need time off of my mother life to go on a real date with a real man.


I met him at the bistro….the whole place was empty “Della, I reserved the whole place, I want to talk to you without anyone listening in” I gave him a huge hug and said “Lets get dinner then we can talk”


We went into the diner together…he must be paying a lot of money to keep people out, I’m grateful but I can’t believe he likes me enough to keep the place empty! I’m elated.


We sat in the candlelight, he watched me eat for a minute then looked at his plate, then he started talking


“Della, I’ve liked you for awhile…I haven’t got the nerve to approach you because of your whole baby challenge thing…But I want to know how you feel about me!”


I choked on my food “You don’t just want to be in the challenge? You actually like me for me?” He nodded and continued eating


“Well?” I said when he stood up and took my hands “Are you gonna kiss me or not?”


That’s when our lips met for the first time…At that first kiss we decided…


We are going to spend some time together to see if we really like each other…but we needed a reason for him to be around…Sooooo


When he left I was trampled by Vanessa who seems never to go home “HOW’D IT GO?” She kinda scared me as I walked in the door but I almost freaked as I said “He’s SOOOO charming and actually LIKES ME!” Nessa screamed and said “Della and Charlie sitting in a tree!!”


When lunch swung around we all sat down together to a picnic, the girls all get along pretty well, not the most behaved kids I’ve had but not the worse either, no matter what I love each and every one of them!


Christine LOVES her two older sisters, they are her role models, and she strives to be JUST like them…even though they are both so different.


When the girls went to work on homework I took the triplets and read their favorite book to them.


I laid them down for their nap and went out to pick my lettuce! Look at that beautiful garden!


I was feeling sick at 7:00 that night, Charlie had got me pregnant and she/he will count in the challenge…doesn’t mean that Charlie can’t be a part of my life too!


Me and my 3 oldest girls played in the sprinklers, we were splashing each other and having a good time! I love spending quality time with my kids!


But then the paparazzi showed up…the twins and Christine just ignored her so I did too…I don’t want to ruin this moment with them!


Before the night was over I was standing there rubbing the place that baby 38 was kicking!


The next morning I gave Coca and Cola a job, they are helping me teach the girls to walk and talk


And they finished before school, Cola gave her old imaginary friend to Heart <3


The twins always strive to make sure Christine feels included…Problem is that they exclude each other.


Look at that…another broken sink..I hate having to fix things over and over again, it just gets really old and I want life to be exciting!


I’m not going to be showing much of this pregnancy since this post is already so long…But I’m going to do the basics, next time you see me I’ll be almost finished with this pregnancy!


I’m about 68 hours in at the moment…I took some time off of taking pictures because I really have no new idea’s at the moment…(I’m working on that) I invited Charlie over so he could witness the birth, if he’s going to be around then he better get used to it! He gave me a nice long kiss after feeling my stomach, I think I like this…having a bit of a real romance, not saying that I’m in love with him or anything, I like him and I could grow to love him over time…But now its just attraction.


I found out today that Charlie loves kids, I’m sure he’ll be a wonderful dad to our little snicker doodle!


Before I have this baby I let Clover ride the bouncy toys! (Did anyone notice anything about Diamond, Heart and Clover’s names? Think of a deck of cards)


Me and Charlie were going to watch a movie but that’s when this cookie decided to come into the world, I went into full pain mode and Charlie went into full panic mode!


I jumped on my cycle and headed off to the hospital, but it was a whole new deal for me because I’ve ALWAYS had home births!


When I walked past people stared “Its Della Wriner! She’s in labor!” Charlie was waiting there and Everyone was screaming, I just hobbled in pretending I didn’t hear them.


I came out 6 hours later with a baby girl named Victory…I named her Victory because she is my fourth of july baby and on independence day we won so Victory, I got my victory...on independence day.

5 comments:

  1. Awww, Della's got a boyfriend! Charlie is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the name Victory. Can't wait to see how she grows up.

    Ashby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Della has a boyfriend now!!!And the baby is soooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peek-a-boo I see ME!! I LOVE weddings. hehehe! A BOYFRIEND for Della?! YAY!! Congrats! Love the Baby Name and great post. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Cassie: And a cute boyfriend at that <3 I love Charlie...too bad he'll have to go in order to finish the challenge

    @Ashby: I thought it worked for the fourth of July and everything :) Lol

    @Bren@: :D Thanks for the comment, and YES! DELLA'S GOT A BOY TOY XD Lol

    @ForeverHailey: Dawn makes a cameo appearence! lol thanks, a lot! I love when you comment :D

    ReplyDelete