Friday, July 8, 2011

Gen 2. picnics and parties-Baby 42, 43 and 44


I snuggled up my little boy, Gale is my first boy in 12 girls! I need more boys in my family tree.


“Wittle Gale better have momma’s eyes! Wittle Gale wook wike his daddy! Is wittle Gale weady to grow up?”


He answered me by grabbing my face and biting my nose with his soft gums, I kissed his cute cheeks, eyelids, and lips, I could just eat him up!


I sat him down on the ground to let him age up, then I would start aging all the girls.


He looks like his dad, Just like I said, Gale has his Leighton’s every feature including his eyes (Darn), hair, lips and nose, he is a little vampire boy!


Gracie loves her long red hair, she loves her freckles, she loves her blue eyes she got from her momma, but most of all…she loves her twin sister Jane.


Jane loves Gracie just as much as Gracie loves Jane, it works out perfectly! Jane wears her hair just like Gracie’s to confuse everyone, of course Jane’s green eyes give her away!


And it really is sometimes hard to tell the two apart, besides their eyes and skin color.


Before Victory grew up she played with Gale, peek-a-boo is his favorite game!


Victory grew up gorgeous…Her eyes are dark green, her lips are pouty, and her face is just perfect, she’s skinny, pretty, she’s my daughter.

Diamond has this look about her…she cut her hair short because she got a job at the local daycare and she doesn’t like little kids pulling on her hair, she’s looking forward to becoming a mom herself but for now she’s going to just work with kids. (No image)


Heart is going into a whole different career choice, she’s starting up her own gym, with yoga classes and the whole shebang, she doesn’t know if she wants kids or not, she’s a very sophisticated woman.


Clover, she is the only one out of the three who is completely unsure of her future, she hasn’t decided if she wants kids or wants to work, go to school or not, she’s sure she’ll figure it out though!


I wanted one more family picnic before the triplets left…they are really a lot of help around the house and I’ll miss their pretty smiles…but Mothers have to move on…


The three are so different…but so much the same, Heart, Diamond and Clover, my set of cards, my set of triplets!


We’re unbreakable, a family, a life, we are bound together by our hearts and it will be that way with all my kids, all their family, everyone we meet will look at our family and be totally jealous, because we are strong.


While I was cleaning up, Heart called the cab to pick up my babies, and take them away…they waved goodbye and left me…


After they were gone I set out the slip and slide and got the camera to record the girls having fun!


I put the camera up after awhile and joined the girls but I’m older XD I don’t do as well as they do.


But I’ll get better over time!


When night fell I put the twins to bed, gave Victory permission to stay up and use the laptop, and set out for the night.


When I travel alone I take my motorcycle, wear a tight dress, my hair up, and wear strange expressions that say “Leave me alone”.


Until I get to the bistro, this is where I come to find fathers for my challenge, of course a vampire woman must be scary but sexy, not many people want to get involved with people like me.


I can still hook them though ;) Nick wanted to know “what is a lovely vampire like you doing among humans on a night like this” My answer was “Oh there are a few things that us vampires get up to, I’m also a 100 baby challenge mom”


When he asked me what I was looking for in a dad I made sure to list a few things that I saw in him “Good looks, good traits, and a fatherly figure for what could be more then one child” he seemed pretty content then asked the rules.


He listened close as I told him that he can’t take the kids, they must live with me but he can visit, I can’t get serious with him so it’s a one night stand…And he agreed!


I gave him a quick kiss as a thank you, and whispered in his ear “Lets go to my place”


And he left with me…Haha a Vampire.


We ended up in my bed, holding hands ready for baby 42 ;) And he got me pregnant.


After he left I tried on my new underwear and decided that I like it and I like the way my body looks, if you look back at pictures of me…I was pretty heavy as a teen


Okay…I’m sorry to all the people who liked my hair color…I decided to go black with red tips.


I’m planning on becoming normal again soon…But for now I’m going to be a vampire mommy teaching her kids how to walk and talk.


Gale and I have a special bond, I hope it stays this way, I love when my children aren’t afraid to tell me things, aren’t afraid to approach me and hug me when they are sad, I want Gale to be this way.


I found out I was pregnant today, I don’t know what I want but I know I need to have more boys so I hope I have triplet boys! With my new red and black hair!!!


Even as a vampire, I tend my garden everyday in the sunlight, it doesn’t affect me much, I’ve never felt that burning feeling that I felt last time.


“Hahah Watch my Echappe Gracie!!!!!” Jane laughed as she spinned around and around gracefully like a real ballerina


“Okay Janey! But you have to watch my Pirouette!” she performed the move perfectly and Jane was stunned at it ”I wish I could Pirouette like that! My favorite move is the Echappe!”


Gracie moved close to Jane and whispered “Did you hear that Annie got grounded? She won’t be at ballet anymore! And she couldn’t even plie!! She’s gonna be so behind”


Jane then pulled out her phone and called Annie and invited her and a few other friends over for a slumber party (With permission from me) and they told all the girls to bring their ballet outfits!


I cleared out the dining room so that the girls can have space not to break anything…


I spent till all the girls got here cooking desserts and cookies for them to snack on!


There were so many girls here! I don’t know how many but they are all sweetie pies…at least when I’m around.


I decided to leave the kids alone and cook, I made pies and desserts, I seemed to be craving 3 different kids of pie…


Jane hung out with her best friend, Cory, all night long, pillow fighting and laughing, besides her twin…Jane loves Cory more then anyone…


And Gracie with Annie, the girls played with the other kids but mostly their best friends…this kinda disappointed me about Jane and Gracie but it’s their party not mine..


Cora loved the bouncy toys and wouldn’t let Majorie have the horse toy, Cora was raised by my friend Ashley, so of course she would be a dork with the horse, no sharing…I should talk to Ash about her antics XD


Doyle and Ana’s daughter Sally socialized, all in all…the kids had lots of fun! Even if they all didn’t spend the whole time together…


Yah…they decided to sleep random places XD like in the kitchen and in the yard, I kinda hoped they would be awake for pie…but their all asleep


I fed my hungry, pregnant tummy a hot piece of cobbler, it satisfied my kicker, this baby will be a soccer player for sure! She/he must think I’m the ball!


I’m getting pretty big but if its triplets I have a bit to grow, I’m real confident that it is triplets because I’m only like 46 hours in and I’m already really big.


The kids left for school early the next morning because the younger ones had a field trip and Victory had a track meet, I would go if I wasn’t worried that this baby was going to come this afternoon


After they were gone I flopped on the couch and fell asleep…I had a couple dreams, there was this random one about my two friends, Kira and Tati, they left me in a store with a bunch of retard store clerks and a cat…it was weird.


When I woke up I decided to entertain myself with the video games…Don’t ask, I’m a dork XD Just ask Vanessa Wood, she can tell you.


And Gale was getting fussy so I gave him a lukewarm bath with bubbles and he laughed his head off as I washed him up J



Right after I pulled him out I started feeling labor pains, I stayed calm most the time but hey, I’m not perfect!


I had one boy, I named him Peeta Wriner! Yep, Vampire…


And two girls, Katniss…another vampire…


And Primrose…That’s 3 vampires in one birth, My little hunger games triplets!

9 comments:

  1. Great Update :) love it xxxx !!!!!! Check out my challenge only just started and on baby 2 lol :P x

    ReplyDelete
  2. O.O HUNGER GAMES!!!! I LOVE THAT SERIES!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO HAPPY, glad you got this post out. Can't wait to see more. Can your sims be ANY more beautiful? and where did you get the ballet outfits fro the girls?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol! Names from The Hunger Games! My favorite book series! Loved the post :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hunger game triplets??!!! Creative!! :) Also Jane and Gracie are adorable. <3s it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved the new kids names. I can't wait to see what's next.

    Ashby

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Carrie@ :D

    @sims 3 fan: Thanks :D I'll check it out when I have a little time <3 I love reading baby challenges.

    @Miz: thank you <3

    @Frella: ME TOO!!! BEST BOOKS EVER!

    @Vi: I'm posting more often now :) Its making me happies.

    @Violet Chrysler: My favorite books too :) I love them so much <3

    @Summer: Thank you :) I love those books

    @Anon: thats what the majority says :)

    -Della

    ReplyDelete