Saturday, July 9, 2011

Gen 2. Crazy mama's crazy friends-Baby 45


Victory is such a helpful daughter, she cleaned up all the dishes from the night before, she really doesn’t ask for much in return for her help, she just does it without being asked.


She really is a gorgeous girl and I couldn’t have asked for a better daughter in the world


And a funny thing about Victory, she LOVES reading, if there was a random book sitting on the counter, she would pick it up and finished in less then 3 hours.


“Primrose” I cooed “stop being such a cutie pants! You are so cute!” She giggled as most the babies do when I play with them.


Prim did grow up quite adorable, she looks like her dad with my hair and that’s all she got from me, other then her silly personality.


Katniss looks a lot like Prim, she has the same hair and most the same cute features, her pale skin matches her cute eyes.


Peeta, like his sisters, looks more like his father but has my hair, I’m glad that more of my kids are getting their daddies looks.


Gale has a certain charm about him, he really reminds me of Leighton, and he loves his half brother, Sam, they met and didn’t know they had the same father!


Jane and Gracie, I can hardly tell them apart anymore, I told them one day (When they made a point to confuse me) to start wearing name tags due to their sillyness.


Of course they are a little crazy, but most teenage girls are that way, school did this to them :O


Victory, she’s a gorgeous young lady, not just anyone deserves a woman like her and not just anyone will get a love like hers.


Victory hugged me as she was leaving, she said a few words of comfort that even I needed from her “No matter what happens, I’m always your little girl, if you need me just call!”


I had already set up the appointment for my next dad, his name was Linus and he wanted to get in and get it over with…as most of them do, and Victory’s words were stuck in my head “I’m always your little girl”



He saw the look on my face and knew I was thinking about something, so he dove in for a kiss and I caught him by the mouth, he was at my disposal!
Within the next hour, I was pregnant and was happy with himself, he told me this was to find out if he was fertile, greatttt….


After the kids went to bed, I headed out into the night, actually to my favorite beach in sunset valley.


The best part about being a vampire is probably that I can hypnotize anyone into doing anything with my eyes and that’s all, no persuasive powers, just my glowing eyes.


I spent all night out at the beach, fishing for dinner tomorrow,? fishing has been my favorite hobby since I was a teenager


I’ve always been able to hoax the fish onto my hook and into my hands, like its my special talent, like a power that increased when the vampirism took over my now strong but then frail body…


Another thing that I’ve loved to do for a long time…was dance, I’m not exactly the best but I enjoy so in my eyes I shine like a star


Later that night as I was sitting watching the kids play, I decided that I’d have a girls night tonight, I don’t like too many people staying the night so I’ll just have one but I’ll invite over a couple more girls to watch a movie


I started feeling sick soon after that and hoped that I wouldn’t have to run to the bathroom all night with my friends here….


As I did a few times…I instructed Gale to watch the girls for a moment, he took this task to the heart as he held little Katniss up, trying to help her stand up.


I thanked him as I picked her up and he hopped out of the room singing something about helping his little sister.


After he left, I fed all three of the babies, they don’t exactly like their formula much but they eat it, I give them oatmeal when I can afford a lot of it, once they have some…they never want to quit.

After throwing my guts one more time, and I believe, the way I’m feeling now, that this is the last time I’ll throw up this pregnancy.


I felt my little baby bump and that helped me believe my theory about the puking problem, I talked to my baby “Hewwo wittle baby! You’ll be here soon! I can’t wait to see you!”


To strengthen my legs a bit, and since I never do it, I decided to work out a bit, it wasn’t just to help me, but to give me something to do while the kids are away at school


To ease my boredom, I played around with the chemistry lab and created some weird mixed potions that would probably blow up anything they touched! I called it the Kid potion.


“Jeremy is still spreading those rumors that you guys had a make out session last week” Gracie whispered to Jane, as if to keep it from me…nothing escapes vampire ears.


Jane leaned in close, and whispered “Don’t tell mom about this, I don’t want to let that rumor reach her ears, she’d totally believe it” Gracie nodded then tore away from this juicy conversation, she didn’t seem very interested that her sister wasn’t into gossip.


Around 5:30, Nessa showed up, this girl is always early, but it doesn’t matter, I’m glad to see my best friend, and she seemed happy to see me, she greeted me with “Hey you stinker”


I laughed as she felt my new kickers, and she said “You always seem to be pregnant when I’m over, geez! Slow down or you’ll be ahead of me in the challenge” she didn’t know that that was my long term goal ;)


“Nessa I can’t take the pressure that all these men are putting on me, its like another calls the second I get off the phone with the last one! I need some space, and I’ll give them their time!”


Nessa comforted me with her always wise words “Della, there’s no telling what’s on these men’s minds, if you let them get to your heads, then they might stay there and drive you crazy! MAKE THEM WAIT”


She then continued to say “And if you want them to leave you alone, change your voicemail telling them that you’re already busy for this baby, and you can always tell them no” She took attention to my tummy again and cooed to the baby until Amber showed up for some water slides and movies…


Course, I can’t play on the water slide because of the baby, so I watched the kids, Amber and Nessa play on it, until I got bored and proposed we go inside.


We sat down to my horror movie, final destination 5, Vanessa did pretty well but Amber closed her eyes at all the gory parts, I was worse, I screamed at the top of my lungs and threw myself behind the couch


I did pretty well on the last parts, a little scared to watch more but I did, kept my mouth shut and stayed put, I didn’t like the bloody, gut spilling and gross parts but I managed till the end.


Amber did all of that…besides keeping her mouth shut and away from screams, she screamed the whole movie and said “Death doesn’t work like this!!!!!”
I was happy when the movie ended, even though I’m the big bad vampire of the bunch, I should be laughing at this stuff…but I’m a vegetarian vampire so I’m not used to all the gore of human killing….


It was decided earlier that Vanessa would spend the night and Amber would go home after the movie, she couldn’t get her babysitter ALL night, so she had to go.


Later, Vanessa was complaining about how hungry she was that I finally got up and started to bake some cookies, Vanessa is so picky on her food choices but shouldn’t I be the one lounging on the couch while she’s on her feet?


I finished the cookies but ate so many of them that I felt a bit bloated, like a giant whale!


“OOOOOHHH WOOO ARE SUCH A SWEET WITTLE BABAY HUH? You gonna be a good wittle babay” Mistake in the making…Vanessa, cookies, and coke….Looks like someone’s gonna be hyper.


I totally called it, she decided to chase me around the house with a hairdryer screaming “IT WON’T BITE YOU DELLA!!!!” when she stopped wide eyed I wondered what was wrong and she said “Bad hairdryer!” as she tossed it aside


“You know Nessie, hairdryers don’t have brains…” I realized what I was explaining before going into a laughing fit with my best friend, she looked at my stomach and simply says “You’re a blimp” then breaks out laughing again


“I’m gonna go check on that hairdryer's sister, mrs hairbrush” she walked away singing and giggling, I went after her saying “Oh but let me use her cousin first! Mr toilet” but stopped right in my tracks, something hit me.


Or something kicked me before saying “Don’t go! Let me out!!” Vanessa didn’t notice, she just walked away laughing, even after I screamed “Vanessa Fey, get over here and help me!!!!”


But still nothing, I gave birth to a lovely baby boy named Derrick

Please be patient with me...I'm doing my best, Thank you

7 comments:

  1. Great job Della! I loved it <3 what a cute chapter! Keep up the good work, can't wait for the next post :)

    -Brianna Raine Parker <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must say I love your antics with Vanessa. You always seem to have the most fun. What a lovely post you had. Keep up the good work, and I can't wait for more.

    -Skye Everard. XxX
    http://100babychallengeskye.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. A hairdryer. A hairdryer. REALLY? A hairdryer. That was the best idea ever. I love you.

    AND THANKS FOR FINALLY GIVING US A NEW POST! Gosh you need internet at home. I need more Wriner babies! :3
    I love you

    *~*Vanessa*~*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Notice how I say I love you a lot :)

    -You know who I am-

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Bri: Thank you for the lovley comment <3 I'm glad you're enjoying my blog, I'll have more posts up soon :D

    @Skye: Vanessa is a spaz, thats all I can say XD Vanessa and Della have the most fun because they're BEST FRIENDS FOREVER XD Lol, More soon, promise

    @Anon: I couldn't find anything better to make Vanessa throw and yes, I know who you are you poker XD I'm working as hard as I can to give you more Wriner babies :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great update. Off to the next.

    Ashby

    ReplyDelete