Friday, July 8, 2011

Gen 2. Creature of the night-baby 41


Christine loomed over her homework for hours, her mind filled with what tonight would bring. her friend (Who happens to be a boy) invited her to the senior prom, it’s the last big thing before graduation and her grades have to be in top shape in order to go.


She spent all day on the exercise machines making sure to be in tip top condition before
Teddy gets here…


While she was waiting for him…I aged up the younger kids, Diamond looks like a mix, of me, my mom and Vanessa! I don’t know where she gets it but she is cute J


Heart has my dad’s eyes and my mom’s hair, the rest of her looks unique compared to them, me, and her sisters.


Clover (Who I’ve by accident been calling Spade, I realize I’m a retard, thanks for that one Clover XD) Looks most like me, her hair, eyes, and pure looks resemble me


Victory, she was bred to be cute! She has noticeable Charlie AND Della in her, her eyes are a mystery though…Who knows!


Gracie looks a lot like her dad, her red hair and cute nose suggests that she is a daddies girl J


Jane got that same red hair that her daddy gave to her, she has his eyes but my nose and face shape.


“Mom...I’m ready!” Christine came out of the bathroom…all ready for her prom! When I saw her…my mouth dropped! She looked gorgeous in the dress we picked out together!
Her hair done up and a pair of high heeled shoes


“You look so pretty Christie! I’m sure Teddy wont know what hit him when you walk through the doors!” Christine pulled her sister into a hug and said “Thank you Heart! It means a lot”

“Sweetheart…There is something I want to give you! Its from when I went to prom as a senior!” I handed her the wrapped, jeweled tiara and she started crying, saying “Thank you ! Thank you SO MUCH!!!!”


She put it on and marveled at herself for a few minutes before realizing that Teddy was here to pick her up…


She walked into the school unknowing that she would come out as prom queen! Or with a boyfriend! Teddy asked her to go steady while they were doing the funky chicken!


Of course her mother is a idiot :P And decided to go dad hunting and leave the girls with a babysitter…But who knew Leighton was a vampire! At least I’m pregnant right?


When I got home I aged up Christine, she is a gorgeous girl, she decided she wanted to go into business and I don’t blame her, she looks like a true business woman and she’ll make it far no matter where she goes.



(Della’s creator decided to have some fun, I turned Vanessa, Della and Ashley into vampires for the fun of taking pictures, bear with me because Della is gonna be a vampire a little longer this time and so are Ashley and Vanessa)


Me Ashley and Vanessa spent some time dancing and bonding as best friends do, I noticed that all three of us have different shaded blue eyes!


And when they were gone I was all alone, once again a vampire (I’m sorry Delllaaaa) and I’m going to stay this way for awhile thanks to my dumb creator.


I hugged Christine goodbye before she walked away, when she touched my skin she shivered and said “Mom! You’re so cold! You should go take a hot bath, I’ll finish moving out on my own, I love you!”


She then picked up her phone and arranged her trip to her new house with her boyfriend, Teddy.


After she left I did what she suggested, I went and took a hot bubble bath for two reasons, I felt cold to her…and it helps nausea


Ooo, haven’t seen one of these in awhile, Jane loves her little doll, she sings to it, brushes it’s hair, and does all these cute things with it, I just wish she would do them with her sister….


Who happens to be sitting in the same room playing with her favorite doll.


And they can’t avoid me forever! They must learn to walk, talk, and use the potty, I’m not giving up until they both can do all three things.


Of course I have to take breaks to throw up…



But then I got right back to being a Mommy teacher, the girls enjoyed the quality time just as much as I did


When I was finished I took Jane in my arms and held her close, snuggling my baby girl before putting her to sleep, she is such a sweetie pie and deserves nothing less then to be loved by everyone who sets eyes on her.


After the girls went to bed, I sat down next to Clover as she watched TV and read my book on how to make cookies, I’ve been getting requests for cookies from the baby and I need to learn how to make them.


So at 10:00 at night I decided to use my new skills and go make cookies, I had a bad craving for them though…so why not?


As they were baking in the oven, the baby kicked for the first time ^_^ well guess what Idiot payed too much attention to her stomach and not her cookies? That would be the woman putting out the fire on the oven.


When I put it out….I started another batch of cookies!!!


This time they came out perfectly browned and cooked to perfection! Ready to eat right off the plate if you’re not afraid of burning your mouth…


I ate my cookie alone, with no milk or ice cream, just the way it was, and I was satisfied, it tasted amazing but it took a lot to get the darn thing made!


After I was finished, I started fixing the TV again, I wanted to watch it while I worked on my book, some company would be nice though, I’ve been feeling a little alone.


I sat and worked into the night and watched my favorite movie, its called “While you were sleeping” Its very romantic and Simdra Bullock plays the part PERFECTLY!


This is where I am physically…sitting on my computer working…


But this is where my mind is, drifting away.


While I was working on my stuff, Diamond was helping me with the girls, feeding them and changing their diapers, she bonds pretty well with the twins.


Before Victory left for school she dressed up as a princess and walked around upstairs waving at the walls…


I watched out the window as the bus left, the kids waved goodbye.


When they got home later that night they all worked together on their homework…


This baby will be here tonight, I’m ready to hold baby 41 in my arms and rock him to sleep, cuddle him in my arms and never let him go!


I did a few random things while waiting for him to be born, and it worked taking up my time doing the dishes because a few minutes after I started, I went into labor


I sat in my house screaming because of labor pains, Heart, Diamond and Clover stood by trying to calm me down but it hurt so bad that screaming came naturally.


I had a baby boy, his name is Gale…he is a vampire.

9 comments:

  1. Leiah makes cookies in my next post too, because she was also craving them! But there was no fire, because she was already heavily pregnant when I finally got around to having her make them. :)

    Yay for a boy after all these girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Della,
    I like that Della is back but I'm not so sure about this post :/ I left disappointed...I think there could just be more depth to the story. But I do love your blog, just not this post. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe Gale is just a cutie! ^_^
    Great post Della and you make a beautiful vampire!

    ~Dawnie Turner :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry about this crappy post, if you can't tell I'm having some troubles and its hard for me to keep up, please don't lose hope in me...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your story! I actually just started my own 100 baby challenge.

    http://kelsavannas100babychallenge.blogspot.com/

    Keep the hard work up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I like the little Vampire name Gale. Can't wait to get all the way caught up.

    Ashby

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Kelsavanna: Ooo, I'll have to check that out! Thanks for the link :)

    @Ashby: Thank you :D I got it out of my favorite book <3

    ReplyDelete