Friday, February 25, 2011

Gen 2: This can only be a Dream-Baby 10, 11 and 12


Things Soon Shifted Back to Normal, I don't Ever Expect much in the mail, other then Bills I usually Only Get Postcards, Not today! Today A huge Stack of Mail fell out along with a Very Nicely wrapped Gift


Thank you To Xur28, or Ashby Starr-Bright For the Tower of Knowledge! This is Great!


And thank you to brilldoc For Mell the Monkey!
and Thank you to all the People who added for all the Friend Requests on Facebook and On the Sims Site, I'm glad to Meet you!


There was One More thing in this Heaping Pile of Mail that Really Caught my Eye, It was a Letter, It read
Dear Della,
I'm mrs Roman From here in Bridgeport. I would like to Inform you that You are Invited (You and your Girls) To A Ball Tonight, I would love for you all to Come, You have made a Positive Impact on the Girls of the Future!
Thank you!
Caty Roman
I stood there reading the Letter 4 Times over, "Wow...A ball? This is PERFECT!" I Jumped off the Curb and Spun a Few times, A perfect Place to meet men!


I Told the Girls of this and They Shrieked! One of the Things I heard from them Was "Can we age to Young Adults Just in case We Fall in love?" The girls have Silly antics But I agreed


My mind Constantly Darts to the Nursery where Little Ember Is Lying, Not able to see the Pretty things I put up for her, I Just hope she will see them someday,


My heart aches for her, I Hugged her and Said "I'm so Sorry Sweetheart! It should be Me"


Ember is a Blondie, Her hair and Skin look cute together! Or so I think, She can slightly See But her eyelids are too heavy for her to keep open for along time! I want to take her into the hospital and see if we can get that fixed.


Pretty soon Sparkles surrounded Rochelle, She laughed with Every second she was Behind them!


Rochelle Looked Vaguely familiar, I couldn't Put my finger on it...She had dark brown Hair and Blue eyes! Her Nose lookes like Jessip's, I Could name a Few More features as well


Mica Got most of her Dad's Features as well, Her Pretty Blue Eyes from me and Brown Hair from Jessip, She was a Perfect mix Of both of us.


Loyal Is Pretty Tough, He gets His Features from his Ol' Man (PJ Woodrow), He can be a bit crabby at times but I try to Ignore it...


The Girls Stayed Pretty Hard at work On Home and House work, We all Agreed that they would Be adults By the Ball tonight


They all looked Gorgeous in their dresses and New Adult hairstyles! They would be the Bells of the Ball!


The Cab Pulled up to a Dark House with White Siding and A mailbox that said the Address On the Piece of paper in my hand, The Girls where Driving their Bug, I hopped out of the car that Sped away the moment the Door shut...I was Here to Meet someone...Then To pick up my dress.


A man with Pink hair and Skin Greeted me, "Della, Della Wriner, I Beg of you Please! Let Me Be in your Challenge! I can't Take Being ignored my Whole Life! PLEASE"


I Eyeballed him a Little..."What is Your Name?" I asked him "My Name Is Mike Pinkionson, I'm Desperate, Please!" I thought For a Few Seconds..."Have you been Tested for AIDS? I'm Very Cautious about That" He Nodded his Head Yes "I'm Clean"


He Grabbed my hands And said "PLEASE!" He Really wanted this


"Let me Think for a Few Moments" I narrowed my Eyes In the Dark Trying to Get a Better Look at him, That's When He did it...He Kissed me..I was so surprised that I gave him my Answer "Yes, Come Home with me"


Kissing me Seems to be the Trick to Win me over, Because that's what usually Gets us here...About to make a Baby


I Still haven't Picked up that Dress! and The Party starts in 20 Minutes, I didn't know how I would make it On time, So I would be a Little Late, Its all good.


I set off to pick up the Dress when The Unexpected Happened...


Time Sped up about as Fast as Time can...A Drunk Driver Swerved off the Road And Onto the sidewalk...I had Nowhere to run...It was coming straight at me...

************************************************************************************


Loyal-Its Okay Ember...She will be Home soon...I hope.
Ember-Where...Is...Momma.....

***********************************************************************************


I was surrounded by Trees, I don't know how I got Here or when I was going home But I know I Had to find something to Eat, I can't take Being Hungry,


I Spotted some Unknown Fruit On one of the Trees...and Ate it


Light Showed Though My Eyes and At last, I was Cured of Being a Vampire, From one Tiny Fruit


"Hello? Who is Out there?" A Girl with Brown hair and A Slight accent Was looking Around the Trees, "Hello?"


"I sure Wish People would Stop Sneaking in my Garden" She said with a Sigh...I Looked Close at her Face...It was Violet.


"Who are you girl?" I was Confused "Violet! Its Me, Della.." She Coked her head at me and Answered with "I don't know Anyone named Della...What the Heck are you wearing Child?"


"Violet? Whats Going on?" She Sighed and Said "My Name isn't Violet, Its Violetta. Violet Is Close though...We Need to Get you Dressed Right."


I Looked Down at my Outfit, It Really Resembled a Pirate's Getup, I looked at Violetta Kinda Doubting her..."I'm Sorry...Was It Della?...I'm sorry Della, Its All the Tailor Had Available!"


When She Finished her Sentence Someone Came Running down the Hill "VIOLETTA! I have Something For You!..." This World is so Strange, The Girl Running down the Hill looked JUST like My aunt "Beth? What is is? Beth This Is Della..Della This Is Beth...The Tailor" Beth Slipped Something in Violetta's Hand and Said "Hi There Della! Are you New Here?"


I Nodded while watching Two More girls Make Silly faces at eachother..."Who are they?" I asked "Oh. The Twins" Violetta Said" Thats Ashy and Essa, They are Both Pretty Childish"


Beth bit her Lip "Essa Never Wears shoes, But she is Pretty good at Sewing, She Made those Outfits, And Ashy Is Great at Finding Things"


I watched the Twins Play tag But Took a Break To throw Up my Dinner...I'm Pregnant.


"Violetta? Who is This?" Ashy and Essa Eyed Me Cautiously.."Girls this is Della, She's Is Stuck here and Needs to Get Home..." My Eyes Got Wide and I almost Couldn't Breath...This outfit was too Tight


I changed into a Lose Dress when Beth Noticed "Oh! Pregnant, I can Tell you the Gender! I'm good at it!"


This all seemed like a Dream and I could wake up any moment But I nodded. She told me I was Having a Girl, She then Handed me Ten Apples for Some Reason "Eat Them" She said "You'll be happy with your Results"


From Out of Nowhere...and No one Knew who it was But someone started screaming "NO NO!!!! HOW DID THIS HAPPEN??? NOOOOO" We alll looked at each other Strangely and Violetta Just Smiled and Said "Della...Do you have any family?"


I Told them All about my family and They Responded with Nods and Big Eyes "We're Gonna Have to Go to Queen Ande and King Jaymes", "Who are they?" I ask
"Queen Ande grew up a rich princess, she Grew up to take the Thrown as Queen when She Met King Jaymes, He wooed her, and they Fell in love, About a Year later he was crowned King Of Panam Married To Queen Ande, And the Rest Is History...They had a Daughter But She Ran away Years ago.


This world is so Strange yet so Amazing, How did I end Up here? But How much do I want to Leave? Its Great here.


I spent Most my time Exploring until the Queen and King where ready to see me, Essa and Ashy Stayed with me To Help me Out...

************************************************************************************
Della A's POV

"Will she be okay Doctor?" I nervously Sat watching the Doctor Test...I Was afraid she was Gone.."How long Has she Been Out?" The doctor checked his Watch and Said "About 2 Days Now", "What about the Baby? Is It okay?" Dr. Nellie Smiled and Said "The baby will be Fine, We hope that Labor Will Snap Della out of this, its a Far hope but It could happen"


"Della, You're Girl is Strong! She'll Be Fine! The Baby will be Fine! You're Family will go RIGHT back to how it was Before this and Everyone will forget this ever Happened, Nothing was Injured too Bad" I hugged Violet, She Understands how it Feels to Lose someone you love..I know I haven't Lost my Baby yet But there is that Chance, When I hugged her I Noticed the Clay on her Shirt, She had been hard at work.


Dawn-I don't understand, How Could someone NOT see a Girl walking on the Side of the Road?
Maci-He was more then Likely Drunk, But still...
Dawn-Well Lets just hope for the Best from Here on out.

*************************************************************************************


"Della, This Is Dawnyell" Violetta Introduced a Tall slender girl who looks Almost Exactly like Dawn Turner...


"and This is Maclynne, I Brought these girls here Because they Need to show you something" Essa Said Highly in a Sad Voice, I wondered what was wrong...


Dawnyell Walked into the Dark yard and Pointed to 4 Headstones, Sitting alone..I didn't know what she Meant by it Until I Read the Names...

LOYAL WRINER, ROCHELLE WRINER, MICA WRINER, EMBER WRINER.


My Heart Broke into Ten Million Pieces..What was going on...I felt so Weird, A Pain was Stabbing me SO HARD

**********************************************************************************


I Sprung Up, Not Even Knowing what Happened, there where People around me...All I could think of was the Labor Pains trying to Overtake me.


I can't Really believe that Everyone just sat and Watched me Give Birth :P Its annoying, Anyway I had Three Beautiful Babies...


My Little Girl, Awoi Wriner


Another Little Girl, Eessennet Wriner


and One Little Boy named Aksarben, I Got my FIRST Multi-gender-Triplets...


I was allowed to Leave the Hospital Early the Next morning and When I got home I hugged EACH one of my kids and Made a Big Breakfast.

28 comments:

  1. This was such a neat idea! I loved it! Essa is quite childish..I wonder where she gets it from :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah I have a Feeling she Gets it from one of us..Pish. Its you! XD

      Delete
  2. Loved it!^ LOL nessa! XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this!!! I'm so glad that everyone is ok. Congrats on the triplets :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vi! I'm Glad I could Use Violet as Violetta :D

      Delete
  4. This is great :)! Really creative idea - i loved it! Cannot wait til the next one :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was cool! Yay no more vampireness! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was amazing! I loved the part when she was dreaming.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh Della that was awesome! :D Where was Della? Barnacle Bay?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Della was Actually in a Lot I made In Brigeport I just couldn't Find any suitable Clothes

      Delete
  8. WHY ISNT THERE A LOVE BUTTON IN BLOGGER?
    Cuz if there would be, I would be killing it cuz I LOVE YOUR POSTS! But wait, if I kill it, how can I click it again ? o.0

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah i can Try to add one XD Hahah Don't Break It XD

      Delete
  9. Awesome post Della...Ashy and Essa were too cute. :-) So how do you get the different color baby blankets?

    Ashby Starr Bright

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, even after all this time, Essa and Ashy still make me laugh. Those are from TSR (The sims resource)

      Delete
  10. Awesome post as usual Della. Love the lot she was dreaming on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU! I Took one Of Bridgeports Lots and Spiced it up a Bit ;)

      Delete
  11. Dellaaaaa, this was awsome xxxxx i will have a new post out soon btwss :)<3 xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I Can't wait to read you're Post! I'm about to Go do that Now!

      Delete
  12. Hey Della, this is going to sound strange but how is Ember blind, I mean I know she IS blind but how?

    http://100babychallengeskye.blogspot.com/
    check it out^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats Just Part Of the Story :) She isn't Really Blind, I'm gonna Work it all out in a Future Post!

      Delete
  13. I loved it, What a cool idea!
    Great Job with this post! I loved it

    ReplyDelete