Saturday, February 26, 2011

Gen 2, Bold, Brave and Beautiful Girls-Baby 14


The Baby age stage is The Most Delicate, Its the One that starts To set the Child's Future, I try to spend as much time with the Little Squirts as I can, But there Really Is Not enough time to Waist Not Being my children, Laura will be a Toddler tomorrow.


"I have a Date this Friday" I explained to Rochelle "Its To conceive Baby 14 So you and Mica Have to start Packing up you're Things and Get Ready to Be adults" Mica has SO many questions about The Challenge that I don't Even Understand Some of them, I told her to ask Her Grandma and Tell me what she Says.


Everything was Fine with everyone, Tomorrow was Birthday Day, Ember sat on her Knees Next to Her Bed every Night Before Bed Praying to See the World and Things around her, I swore that One day she WILL see...


The Sky got Dark, I Held Laura Close Scared that she was Afraid, Ember was asleep and Rochelle and Mica Where at school. What's Going on...


The Sky was Filled with Sound and Smoke with a Explosion


When I walked outside there was a Huge Hole in the Ground, It was a Meteor. It took me and 3 Firefighters to put out the Fire that the Meteor Left When It Hit.


It really Did Scare Mica, She passed out...


After the Fire was Put out I spent all that Day looking though old things my mom sent over, I gave a Dress of mine to Ember to Wear for her Birthday...
that Night I sat next to My Bed Crying, I screamed for the Grim reaper to come RIGHT NOW, This was the Angriest I've Been..


"I CAN'T STAND THIS GRIM! GIVE HER SIGHT! YOU CAN TAKE MINE!" The Grim Reaper Thought On this for a Minute, "Well I have a Proposition for you Della Wriner, I'll give You're Little Girl Her Sight If You Win a Spar against Me" I cut him off there, "And what If I lose?"


"If you lose I get to Take you back to the Underworld With me as My Partner and the Only Time you can Come back is to Collect a Soul" My Jaw Dropped "Is that the Only Choice You Give me to Get Her Sight Back?" He Nodded, I knew I would Regret This If I Lost but I shook his Hand And Called it a Deal.


Grim seems to be going for the Headless horseman Look this Month, It looks Good on him.


We got In our Outfits and Positions, We Bowed and a Gun went off in my head, He had this Planned the Whole time


I threw the First Kick...I missed him but Its not hard without a Head...Now we are Fighting to the Death...Or Mine


He tried to Advance on me with His Smooth Flying powers But My Awesome Sim-Fu Skills where to much for him


I over Took him Over and Over again


Until I decided this Was OVER. I Beat the Grim reaper at Sim-fu, And It Felt Good!


"You put up a Good Fight Della, And you won So I must Give You what you want...You're Daughter May have her Eyesight


"Mommy whats Going on?" Ember asked as Grim walks in the Room "Ember sweetie, Hold On" I told her,


In one swift Movement Grim Grasped Ember's Hands And Pulled her Into a Tight Hug, She Disappeared behind his Robe...


The Girl who came out Looked Nothing Like Ember, She Changed So much...But she is My Little Girl I can tell!


Grim Popped into nothingness and I Scooped my Baby into a Hug "Ember it Me Mommy!" Her name Ember No longer Represents her Skin color, The Name Ember is For the Fire in her Soul


The 3 Oldest Lined up to the Birthday cakes...Rochelle Had a Little Meteor Fire Problems But she was too anxious to grow up to think anything of it.


I can see a Change in Mica From her Teen Years to her Adult Years, Its Not Just looks But her Personality Changed in a Way I will never Understand, It looks Like Rochelle Has taught her a Few things about Life.


As Mica took on a More Sophisticated side Rochelle Kinda Dimmed down from that a Little, she Took on a Darker Hair color and New Clothes, She also Took on a Cute Boyfriend Who calls Her Everyday just to make sure she is Okay, She is ready to be on her own.


Ember...Oh My Gosh...Thats the First thing I said when I saw Ember, She has Gorgeous Features Including Double eyelids, Sharp Nose, Perfectly Lined Mouth and Of Course Her Insanely Beautiful Blonde Hair that Matches her Glowing Eyes.


Awoi Is Gorgeous, I can only see One Difference Between her and Myself, Her eyes Come From Grandpa Jay, All the Rest is Me


Aksarben Is Lacking Pink skin, And thats What would Make him Look Exactly like Mike, We'll see how He Turns out In Time.


Eessenet Tries to be like her Older sisters who can Play Instruments and Are Great Dancers, I tell her that she is Unique and She should be her own Person because that will Define who she is in this world.


Laura is a Beautiful Blue Baby girl, She has My Hair and Eyes But Other then That she is a Daddies Girl.


There is too much to do, Sitting in the house for too many hours at a time makes me uneasy and Bored, At 5:30 Friday Night I started to get ready to get Pregnant with Baby 14, I put on a Short Dress that showed off my legs and Supported my back so perfectly that It looked like I was standing straight.


Before going out I kissed each one of My Kids on the forehead and said “Be good for mommy, okay? I’m counting On you!” When I got to Ember I hugged her tightly and Whispered “Thank you sweetie!”


Everything is new to Ember, She looks closely at everything wondering how she lived not seeing it! Wondering how she was so Cut off from the world just by Having No eyesight…


The silence Between me and Ember went on a little to long, It was broken when My Phone Rang…”Hey Della it’s Brett! If you’re still up for It…I’m down at Smugglers Cove if you would like to meet me here!” I told him I would be There in 20 Minutes and Hung Up, Baby 14 Here I come!


Brett is the strangest Soul I have ever met, I Waited On the beach being as patient as I could when He walked up, Tapped my shoulder and when I spun around he Kissed me, The warmness of his lips connecting with mine.


When I asked him What that was for he answered "I Did it because thats what a Man is supposed to do when he sees a Gorgeous girl on the beach alone".


I felt myself Blush and I hated it, I excused myself to go get Dressed in The Swimsuit I brought, Everything about Conceiving Baby 14 On the Beach seems so...Romantic


The swimsuit I have is Very Modest, I Would have Wore a Bikini If I wasn't still trying to work off My Teenage Years...


"Here goes Nothing" I said to myself While I was putting the Finishing Touches on my hair and Makeup, Making sure I wouldn't Lose My Contacts or My lip balm was On thin Enough...


"You can Do this Della!" I told myself "Even Though he has The Most gorgeous Eyes and Is Incredible...You can Do this"


He was already sitting down Waiting for Me to Come and Sit next to Him, He looked so Cute in the Moonlight


Engulfed in the Scene and Romance, Sitting by the water on a Old Couch that was Probably there on Purpose, He Put his Arm around me and I put my legs over his...


He started to kiss me, His Kisses where Long and Sweet and Just Enough for any girl to fall in love, But I knew how To Restrain myself...Or Did I?


On that Night, I was bold and Brave, as I usually was When With a Man, But I remember his Hand Firmly Placed around my stomach and Mine Resting on his Leg...That Night, On that Couch...Baby 14 Was On the Way!


After Kicking ourselves out of it for awhile We decided for a Second Activity...And I stood By holding his Hand while The Fuses From the Fireworks Light and Started the Booming noises.


All sorts of Shapes and Sizes of Colored Sparks Filled the Air, There where Even A couple Smiley Faces


In the Light of the Fireworks I took his hand and this Time taking lead, I kissed him and For the First time...Felt a Love stronger then what Maverick Gave me..But it wasn't Strong enough.


By 10:00 The Next morning I was So Exhausted, But there is SO much to be done! That rock needed taken care of, It can't Sit in my yard forever!


Everything was Just a Mess! Things where Broken or Scorched from the Fire, Things just Lying everywhere


Inside was Just as Bad, Old plates needed Washing, Clothes needed Folded and Sometime Tonight I'm going to start Redecorating this Old Place!


I decided to do that As soon as I was done with the Dishes, But I asked Ember a Favor, She is teaching Laura to Walk and Talk


I didn't Redecorate my house...I revamped it, Every wall is White and All the Carpets Are red, These are Two of my favorite colors


I walked into the House that I've always WANTED, My dream home! Even though I've been Living here for Almost a Year.


I finally got something I wanted that I couldn't Afford...and Probably still can't Afford, I'm a Bit deep in Debt But I know somehow I'll work it out, Maybe playing Drums for a Local band *Wink Wink*


I started up a good Solid Beat when I was Joined by My Gorgeous Daughter, Ember, We rocked it out!


I was amazed at her Talent "Ember! When Did you learn to play like that?" Her Sly smile gave away a Sweet pink Blush On her cheeks "His name is Owen, He is in my music class and he Is teaching Me to play!"


"Well Sweetie You stay out of Trouble with the Boys, Okay?" She nodded Still looking Slightly Tired, "Ember! EMBER! WOAH" My eyes Widened Then Went Back to their Original Size..."Sweetie! Feel!" She Put her Hands on my stomach "Woah Mom! The Baby is Already Kicking?"


I think me and my daughter had a Mother-Daughter moment, Just thinking of it Makes me Smile!


That Perfect moment was Broken When I had to Sprint to the Toilet


I notice more and More the Kids are Becoming More-Sweet-toothish, They shouldn't Eat As many sweets But Its a Mother's Weakness as well


As the Hours Pass I just Sit Here thinking about How I'm gonna Tell Brett...Funny I'd Never thought I could Fall in love so Easy, But Maybe I'm wrong and It Isn't what I think it is...


In the Dead of the Night...I heard a Crash, Right outside the Front Door...I didn't think Much of it..Looking out the Window I saw something that Shocked me...But I let it happen.


I saw Ember getting to Her Feet after what Looked to be a Far Fall "Owen, Thanks for Catching me" She looked A tad bit Annoyed, "I'm sorry Ember!" Owen Went Into a Bit of Shock that He didn't Catch her..."Are you hurt?" He asked she Shook her head no and Started smiling


I watched them Out the Window, "Ember, There is a reason I wanted you to meet me tonight..." His Voice Trailed on


"I don't know how to say this Ember...I want you to be My Girlfriend, I want to Meet Your Mom and I want to Meet Your Family! I've Loved Teaching you everything I know About Music and Now I want more with you then just to be Your Teacher! I want to Be your Life" My hand Flung up to my mouth Just in time to Cover a Gasp That almost Revealed my Hiding Spot, He leaned over and Gave her her first Kiss and She sat There with Huge Eyes and I wacky looking smile


All I did was Watch as she Kissed him back with More Courage then I bet he Had, "I was Hoping you would Say that" She Pulled away from him and Walked through the Doors, He smiled Knowing he Can't Follow her But Did It anyway.


He came Right up to me, Obviously Thinking on what He was gonna say to me But there was nothing to say, I've seen it All, So I Just looked at him and Told Ember to be Back By 10:00 PM, I'm sad that she is Growing up so Fast But all Kids do.


Dawn was Here before You know it and It was just Me and Laura home alone, Ember Got home when She was Supposed to And Finished all her Homework in time for school, I Can't Help but think How Grown up she has become.


The Last day of My pregnancy is to Be spent with My Little Laura, She somehow Convinced me that Elmo and Count Liked Looking at Bridgeport, So we turned them Around...


Teaching her How to Walk was a Sinch, She picked it up so Easily that I Nicknamed her Speed


Our Favorite activity Together Is The Xylophone, She would Play a Bunch of Notes and I made sure to Clap and Praise her Every time...She was a Natural


Those Last Few Moments before a Labor are Always the Ones You Forget, I never want to Forget this Wonderful Time with My 3 Year old Daughter,


But I also never want to Forget The Birth Of my 14th Child, I was in that Room with Laura for 3 Hours...Before Giving birth to A Little Boy, Baby 14 Abner Wriner (Thanks to DarkAmaranth196)

12 comments:

  1. Oooo....Ember has a boyfriend! lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome post!
    How did you change the color of the blanket or whatever it is around babies?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Dorkney:LOL We all could Sorta Tell that Ember was gonna Catch one Soon! And Owen Is Really Cute <3

    @Love100:Thanks! Those are From TSR

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME POST!! Laura is a cutie ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVED this post! Very creative how when Ember got her eyesight, she lost her color! SO proud of Della for beating Grim :P Keep up the great work! I love your blog :)

    http://catherinebell100challenge.blogspot.com/
    &
    http://thejameslegacy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you're soo Original! I've never seen anything more unique than the whole Ember story. The house looks way cool after revamp. How did Ember's skin color change?? Also, do u need to pay for this blog?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome post Dells.... where did you get Laura's cute hair? Also how did Ember go from having skin so dark to being almost pale?
    Can't wait for the next.

    Ashby Starr Bright

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL! Awesome Sim-Fu skills! :D Love love love your post!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Anoyn: Thank you so Much! I strive to Be unique! I love the House after The Remodeling! Its My favorite! I used Master Controller to Edit her To make Her Skin White
    @Ashby: That was one of the First Hair's I've Ever Gotten so I have No Idea! And Like I told her, It was use of a Mod that Helped me with This Post
    @Dawn: THANKS!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi i've started a new blog and you were one my my inspirations to start one, i'd be very grateful if you read it :) http://small-town-tctara.blogspot.com/
    It's not finished yet,i'm hoping to get the first proper post up by tomorrow morning :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow :) Thats Great I'll keep up with your Blog! All your sims are Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete