Saturday, February 26, 2011

Gen 2. A little Miracle Called Laura-Baby 13


I sat around the Table with My 3 Children and We talked about some of the Things that Happened while I was away, Loyal Had no Choice But To Age to a Adult to be Considered Legal To take care of the Kids.


He is Quite the Stunner if you ask me, Takes Completely after His Dad, He Drinks too much Coke and Gets Really Hyper but that's Not Always His Fault.


After Breakfast We had a Birthday for the Twins, Triplets and Ember, Thats 6 Cakes That will Probably all be spoiled...


Mica wears her hair in a Short style with a Poof on top, Its Quite Cute with her Fair skin and Gorgeous eyes


Rochelle is a Sophisticated young women, She Could Teach Mica a few things about manners and Being More Mature


Ember Can Now Fully Open Her Eyes But She can't see at all, The Doctors where Wrong about It Being fixed, Her Skin is a Deep Black and Her hair Light Blond, Her Features really work against each other


Eessennet Looks Almost exactly like Mike, Her hair and Eyes are Pink and Her Mouth Is the Same Shape as Mike's, she has My Eyes and Nose.


And then there is Awoi Who Doesn't Resembled Mike at all, She will grow up to look JUST LIKE ME! The only strange thing about Her Is Her Eyes, They look Like My Dad's.


Eessennet Looked Like Mike, Awoi Looked Like me, Aksarben...Looked like us Both, His Pink hair and Green Eyes with Those Delicate Features that No one will be able to Resist!


The kids Didn't have school today Because Its Their birthday so We had a Bit of a Family Night before Loyal was Going to leave, He was about to set out on a Journey called Collage, He wanted to be a Science teacher.


"Ember! Stay by my side so You don't Get Burned" Ember Grasped my hand and Said "Mommy This is you right?" I tried to Picture Myself In her Place, I Couldn't Imagine


Loyal is about ready to go out on his own, he has a hidden secret...he has the evil trait, only he knew about it until he was a adult and now he is letting his true colors show.


After a nice nong sleep he finished packing his things and left, not a word to his little sister who adored him but couldn't even see him leaving.


Mica is so skilled at the piano, she plays it once a day for 30 minutes and is amazing! Her friends all praise her for it and even suggest she writes her own music and publish it.


"Now Rochelle, when Ember goes to sleep turn on the baby monitor and keep the phone and TV down so you can hear her If she wakes up" Her Lips became a thin line and she said "Okay Mom, hurry back" right as I was leaving I got a call, the man on the other line said
"Okay Dells, I'm ready, my cousin is here but shes cool with it, come on over"


The house is huge, he even has a gate around the house to keep people out, I rang and said "Assen, its me Della" the gates swung open and I walked in the fence


I Came to the door and was let in by a buzzing sound that made the doors swing open when Assen called "Come on in Della, you can sit down"


I couldn't have been any less observant, I sat down next to a green haired girl, I was a bit nervous until I realized who it was, it was my good friend Vanessa wood, "What are you doing here Nessa?" I asked, she laughed and said "Assen is my cousin, I'm here making sure you kids are good" she winked at me and then At Assen


"Oh so you know Vanessa then?" Assen wanted to get down to business...I did too...


I whispered my apology to Nessa and she Waved me off, I'm going in for the Kill.


And We Did. Baby 13 Is Conceived.


I'm sure Nessa was Downstairs thinking..."Cccccccomeeee onnn!!!" She Offered to Take me Home, I was Trilled because there are a Few things I need to ask her.


"Well YOu See Nessa, I can't Feel Like True Friends with You and the Other Mom's Because I'm Not My Mom, I can Never Be My Mom, And I'm sure that EVERYONE Knows that I Really don't Fit in with you Bunch, I feel Like a Outcast.


I felt a Tear coming to My Eye, I really want to be one of them, But I'm the Daughter Of Della Wriner, "I'll never Live up to her Name, I'll always Be...The Second Wriner" I closed my Eyes and Burried my face in My Hands.


Then Next thing I Knew I was Being Pulled into a Tight Hug, I Know I'm loved.


Its almost summer now, I'm Absolutely ready For sunshine and Beaches and All the Kids Playing outside! Gardening and Playing with the Tots Outside.


Ember Wasn't Feeling to Well this Morning, She is Sad that she Can't See what her Mommy looks like, she wants to be able to See the Flowers and Trees...


No one Sees the World the way Rochelle Does, Everything Is Bright and Merry In her Eyes, Everything But...Her sister.


Mica Could Play any instrument she wanted and By Ear, And No Practice, Rochelle wasn't Jealous of this Talent But she Was Scared for her Sister, She would always say "Mom I'm sure anyone Who Plays Music non stop must be Depressed because thats all they can think about"


I Always Promise things I know I can't Keep, I promised Rochelle and Mica I would take them and Only them Out shopping, But how can I With no one to watch the Younger kids?


My Question was Answered in time, My Aunt Maci Offered to watch the Kids So I could keep my Promise to My Two Teenager Girls For some Mother Daughter Time.


I Explained Everything that Ember Needs, I know that Aunt Maci Is smart with Kids But I didn't know If she had Taken care of a Blind Child Before, I wasn't Worried Either.


Me and the Girls set out for Bridgeport, for a Day and night filled with Fun and Pure Mother Daughter Moments, We Are going shopping and to the Spa, We will hit a Few clubs But I restricted Drinking Whatsoever For any of us and We would End the Spree tomorrow morning with Breakfast at the Bistro.


We started at the Beauty Salon, My Girls got Makeovers from Two of the Challenge moms, Violet was Helping Mica, Aliana was with Rochelle





I Can't get a makeover due to Pregnancy So I just watched My Friends Dress up my girls!


When They Where finished I Rounded everyone into a Picture to hang on the Wall later to Remember this Night.


The Bistro and The Club Didn't Open Till 7 so We Toured a Park, Something about this Place Seemed Special


I'm not making this Trip as fun as I wanted, But I hope my girls Enjoy what I have done for them So Far


We all caught Our own Butterfly and Named them...Mica and Jimmy


Rochelle and Carl


and Della (Me) And Randy


We found a Nice Table at the Bistro Near The Front at the Same Table my mom and dad sat at When Mom was Pregnant with Hope and Jared


We ate a Nice meal when I spotted this Mr Handsome Handsome Sitting in the Corner of the Bistro, I Rolled my eyes at what I was about to Do and Told the Girls "Be right back"


"Hi" I smiled the Most Gorgeous Smile I had and Sat Next to him "What do you need?" He asked Sweetly Returning my smile and I must say it DID look Gorgeous On Him


"Wellll, My Name is Della" I Held my hand Out for him to shake and He Did, "Oh You're Bridgeport's Challenge Mom, What Can I help you with?" I turned on the Charm "What's You're Name?"


"My Name is Brett Parker, The Lawyer, I work on Divorce cases and Stuff like that" Biting my lip I asked him How much a Divorce Case Usually Paid? He was Pretty Darn Rich, There was One Goal I was going for here "Sooo, I'm Pregnant Now But I was wondering If you would Have the Pleasure of Helping me out Next Weekend?" His Lips changed from a Smile to a Awkwardly Stupid Smile and He said "Is that all you came over here for? While Pregnant?
You got Guts Kid, Sure I'll Help you out" He Jotted his Number Down for Me and Felt the Baby Move, that Made the Girls Curious what Just Happened


They where Laughing, "MOM Did You really Just Pick that Dude Up?" Mica Said In between Giggles "How Did You Do It?" Rochelle Asked "Well girls Its Simple if You have a Goal in mind"


Our Last stop was the Grind, We where Planning on staying till it closed, Yes while I'm Pregnant!


The girls Really Enjoyed there First Club, They danced all night Long and Really Enjoyed themselves



and So Did I, Even Though I'm ready to Pop I enjoy Dancing on the Tables, My Girls Laughed the Whole Time


When In Doubt Let the Baby out...Okay so that was Dumb But I am In Labor, I told the Girls to Go Home and I would Drive Myself to the Hospital


I arrived, Not Freaking out But In Tons of Pain, It takes a Real Women to do It this Many times and More.


And I would Like You to Meet my Little Miracle Called Laura!

22 comments:

  1. GREAT POST! I loved the butterfly park and that Violet was able to help Mica :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why was Laura a miracle child? Other then that I love the post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @SimsfanI'm Glad Violet Was Randomly at the Salon Because I got a Chance to Compare her with the Twins

    @Forever Hailey: Allllll Children Are Miracles!! :P Thanks Anyway

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved this della! I like Loyal getting hyper on coke...reminds me off quite a few mums. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This post was so sweet :) I loved it! Looks like you had a great time out with the twins :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved the twins tshirts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post Dells... so we really have to wait for the next post?

    Ashby Starr Bright

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post as always i liked it when the girl were asking how you picked up "mr handsome" :D

    ~Liana Love Masons
    www.100princesandprincesses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awsome post Della. i cant wait for the next one :)<3 xxxxxxx

    - love melody Allison xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm not really surprised Loyal's evil he IS a woodrow in fact though not in name and well one in 3 of us is same with good too though lol just look at my aunts Anna's Good Julia's evil
    lol

    ~AddyKat~

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have you ever had one of your preggo sims go into labor then never have the baby? Mine said the baby is coming then she didnt have it after 2 days...
    Anyone else got this problem?
    Sorry if this is spamming your blog, but since your in the second generation of the challenge, i though you might know.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have had that Problem, It was actually Baby 10 11 and 12 Of This challenge, I don't Consider it Spamming Because Its related to Sims!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ohh That's so sad ... like from your post here Doylegirl.. babies never making it to birth even happening in sims... I guess it is just reality ... but love the story! *Sub'd*

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aww thanks :) I'll hope to keep You happy with My Posts!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Heres some names I thought would be cool for you
    Girls
    Aqua (has to be blue skinned)
    Terra (green skinned)
    Luna (if you have more Grim kids)
    Ying (for a girl twin)
    Tenshi (if you have more angel kids)

    Boys
    Pisces (blue)
    Hulk (green)
    Bobby (don't really care)
    Yang (Twin to Ying)
    George (I noticed you have no kids with a G)

    ReplyDelete
  16. "After a Nice Long Sleep He Finished Packing his Things And Left, Not a Word to His Little Sister Who Adored him but Couldn't Even See him Leaving."

    Loyal.. you evil, handsome man.. *sniffles*
    ---
    Where did you find the different cake recolors? I so want those.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hahah :D Poor Ember :P
    http://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/browse/category/sims3-objects/search/cake/ If You go down That Page You can Find them

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome post, as always, Della! But I have to admit that I'm a little disappointed because there's just a few drama in this post... However, it's still so sweet and I love it :)
    And can you give me the link to Della's gun? The one she used in the previous chapters? Cause I really need it now for my next post :D Thanks!!

    _Leah Sierra_

    ReplyDelete
  19. Aw, such a awesome post! :)

    http://destinys100babychallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. http://masteringts3.blogspot.com/2010/02/toolregame-weapons-by-melissa-set-2.html you can Find the Gun here :)

    Thanks Destiny!

    ReplyDelete