Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Gen 2: A date with Death-Baby 9

I Dropped The Gun I was holding because it could have Made things worse...And It Did, I thought Vampirism Comes with A Few Smarts?


"Della What Else Could a Girl Want? You are Like Me We are people of the Night, You Have a Man who wants to be your Husband who Even Takes Care of Your Twins for a Night- I cut him Off "TAKE CARE OF? Maverick You Kidnapped them!" He Came Back with "The Only way to Save Your Children is to Marry Me" I About Started to Cry But this Was To Save My Babies Lifes...I Said yes.


He Smiled the Horribly Evil Smile that Tricked me Into Confessing Him My Love When I was Only 16, I stood with him By the Ocean and Waited for Him to Start, I Guess that was All there was to wait for...


I Closed My Eyes and Let him slip a Gold Band around My Finger...And say Those words That I once Wished would escape from His Lips, Now I'm Dreading Every second he even Touches me.


Looking Over to the Distance, I Got hope in my Eyes...I Put the Ring in my Shoe and Said "Maverick, I'm Not your Wife, I was Just Your Flimsy Sex Slave when I was 16, You Can't Have me!


Maverick Didn't See what was Lingering Behind Him...Until My Dad Popped his Knuckles..


Maverick Stepped Up to my Dad And with a Evil Grin Blurted out "Hi Dad" That Put My Dad (I'm Gonna Call him Jay for this Section of The Story) Over the Edge, And that Is Something You Should NEVER do.


Maverick Screamed Like a Little Girl, I Can tell he is Afraid of Jay, Maverick Started Shouting somthing at My Dad "Stay away from Me! I Have Resources! I HAVE PEOPLE WHO COULD MURDER YOUR WHOLE FAMILY!" He Started Shouting Names "Wei Keane, Kerri King, Lerk BITEMEN, My Dad Smiled a Very Twisted smile and Said "Lerk was NEVER one of you.


The Picture really Says it all,


I Ran between My dad and Maverick Screaming "NO DAD STOP! HE IS A VAMPIRE HE COULD BITE YOU AND KILL YOU!" I Was Pushed back To the ground with a Hard blow to the Face, I Wasn't Feeling to Good at that Point From the Sun And Now I Hit my head hard on the Ground and My Mom was running to me when It all slipped into Darkness...


I woke up on the Couch at my moms house, The First thing that came to my mind was "Where are My Kids? Where Rochelle and Mica Okay? What Happened to my Dad?" Those Questions Where answered soon enough...


My Mom and Dad took a Seat next to Me and I swear they Read each others minds and Raised their Eyebrow's at the same time..."Della, That was Very Courageous of You to Look after your Family the Way you Did, I'm Proud of you for Still being the Strong girl I Raised you to be" My Mom Patted my Dad's Shoulder as She Said this...


"Are You planning on Changing Back?" I could Tell my Dad didn't Like Vampires one Bit, He Had Warned me about Maverick since My Mom told him how We where Meeting..."Dad I Can honestly Tell you that that is the Best Phrase I have heard all week, I'm Gonna Go Alone" I couldn't get up the Dignity to Have my parents take me to the Science Facility to Undo something she did Wrong.


I Ran to the Bathroom to Change My Clothes, My Mom let me Keep the Dress in her Closet, Maybe I Might Need it again someday...


When I was walking out of the House to The Cab I Heard my Dad Faintly say "We got one heck of a Girl There Dells" He Kissed her and Walked in the House.


I didn't Stop In on the Kids Because that way the Trip would Be Faster then I Wouldn't Feel Guilty Leaving again, I Arrived at the Science Facility 20 Minutes later,


I don't Know how this stuff will taste but its Worth it! I took a HUGE gulp of the Vampire Cure and Surprisingly It tasted Good!
I felt Free of a Curse that was keeping me down, I took in a breath of Nice Cold air and Started to walk home, When I Got there I Found 3 Teenagers, 1 Child and 2 Toddlers...


Before Catching Pictures...I Felt a Weird Sensation come over me, I saw that Red Light again and Bats Surrounding me..."Finally!" I thought, "I'm Becoming Normal!


And here I am, Normal, Everyday, Average Della Wriner, Emmy told me that A man Called, He would be over at 2:00, I asked her who it was, She just told me he had a Gruff voice and Grunted ten times during their conversation


Dawn was Pleasing to the Eye, Everyone thought She would grow up and Be the More Homely of the Three...I Disagree, She Braided her hair up so well everyday that No One Thought she ever took it out


Amber Is the peppy Cheerleader of the Three, She Got Her grades up JUST high enough to do so, Her unique Red hair Falls down over her shoulders In neat, Tight Curls, Her Eyes are From Zachary and her Lips are from me.


Ashby was Most like me, She doesn't take Crap from anyone Including her Older sister Or Bullies at the School, She Always Tells me how Proud she is that She Is the only one out of the Triplets who Got My hair color


The Triplets hardly Leave each others Sides, It Just seems Unnatural to them, Ashby and Dawn ALWAYS go Watch Amber's Cheer leading Practice and they All do Book Club and Basketball


Loyal, There is No Doubt that his Dad is PJ Woodrow...I wonder If I'll see Him again, Anyway! Loyal Looks JUST like PJ Just with my Hair and Eye color!


Rochelle Is a Beauty! Her Dark hair Looks Just like Jessip's! I Can tell she has a Few of His Features too!


Mica Shocked me, She had Jessip's Hair color and her Face Reminds me So Much Of him its Scary! Well Since she is his Daughter its Not THAT Scary, She is a Stunner though!


The Kids seem to Get along Great, I Don't Know when I'll have a Few Kids who Will pick on each other, I Think I'm pretty good at handling that stuff...


The Birthday Most Waited for Is Emily's! She has been Talking about it all week, How she is planning on going to College to Become a Teacher! I Am Proud of Her Dream! What I'm also Proud of is how Well she Keeps herself Held together Even In danger.


With a Sorrowful Good bye, Emmy Left For her own Life! Did I ever tell you what Happened with Layton? Oh Well He Never Hardly Even Noticed Emily, He got married Last week to a Beautiful Girl Named Jordan, Emmy Spent the Week almost In Tears..that She Never Got a Chance with him But she has her Eyes on a New Prize...His Name is Chase.


A Cloud of Black Smoke appeared in the Middle of the Nursery, The First thing I Thought was "OH SHOOT!" I Don't know why Grim reaper is Here...Or Do I?


His voice was Calm but Scratchy, His hand was Bone, He Didn't Lift his hood or Move forward, He just Claimed "I'm Here to Be Father of Baby 9, I Know you aren't Pregnant Yet so Here I Am"


I Stepped near him and Asked "If I say No...Will you Kill me?" He Smirked and Said "Of Course" Having Way to much Fun, I Asked Him "How will you Kill me? Will it Hurt?" He Must have Known I was Playing Because He Led the way To The Bedroom, He stopped at the Door and Said "Della? Are you always this Pale? I Looked Down at my Skin and Felt My Neck...I COULDN'T believe it!!


I WAS VAMPIRE AGAIN!


I pushed that thought Aside for awhile, Me and Death Had a Little Somtin Somtin ;) To work on...


The Baby is In the Oven! I fell asleep after He was Finished Stroking my Hair, I Think he wanted that to Happen so I didn't See him...


"I feel Marked, Dawn...How do I get rid of this?


"I Have a Idea! Dawn Burst "Stop Failing school" Dawn got Ashby to Laugh and Say "Wow, I wish I thought Of That...."


Now all three of the Girls where talking "Amber What do I Do?" Ashby was Desperate! She Asked the Blonde!


Ashby Finally Decided NOT to take the Shortcut out of work, She Was Scared at how she would do...


Dawn Turner walked up the Sidewalk and Just stood there...Looking at the House "Whats wrong Dawn?" I was pretty worried, She looked spaced out and Blank..."I Bit your Dad" She Said, "Well he Probably Deserved it, Why is that a Problem?" Dawn smiled Widely and I saw the Issue...


Woah. There are too many Vampire's in Bridgeport! And Dawn Bit my dad, She told me it wasn't on Purpose, And I believed her, Actually When She told me I laughed a little But Smacked Myself! "I'm sure My mom will Fix It Dawn! Everything Is fine, What happened to you??"


Dawn told me the Whole Story of Wei and How everything Happened...I was shocked, How could a Innocent Girl Get tangled up with that Jerk! Then I thought of Myself and Maverick...How DID I get hooked up with that Loser?


I Invited Dawn in for some Coffee because it was Like 2:30 In the Morning, I'm glad that I'm Accepted As another Challenge Mom, Not just Della's Daughter, That makes me Feel Wanted somewhere. Dawn looked Tired so I Let Her sleep on my couch Since She was so Tired, She Asked me If we could talk Later, Women To Women....


While she was Sleeping I Checked my Blog out...Jeez, I'm Doing Okay! Most of my Fans are Left over from my Moms Challenge. I Had to Roll my eyes at my own Comment...I didn't Know how many Men REALLY wanted to Be in this Challenge...Until I checked my Overflowing E-mail Inbox, Pink, Tall, Short, Bald, What ever You wanted But really, the More I've Been thinking...The More I agree with Jay! This Challenge Does kinda Put a Girl "Out there...WHY DO I KEEP DOING THIS?" Its like A few of the Voices in my head Don't belong to me at all! Trying to Get me to stop...Ugh! I Just make myself so Angry!


At about 7:30 am I woke Dawn Up and Gave a Bit of a Laugh as I Noticed That she was Pregnant,


All three of the Girls have Special Skills, Amber is the Cook, She loves to Bake and Make Wonderful Things for the Family to eat, If she doesn't burn the house down...


Dawn Does drawings and Drafting's, She is Fluent With the Brush


And Ashby Spends her time Learning new Scores on the Piano, She plays so well I would have thought she was Mozart's Daughter, Not Mine!


Me and Dawn have A few things In common, We where Both Forced into Being Vampires Unwillingly, That was one Example But I'm sure there are A few More things, But I still get this feeling that Everyone Thinks I'm a Little girl!


Dawn Left, She Has her Kids to take Care Of, I Figure that Lerk was watching them for her while she was away


"I sure don't have much to do around here!" This pregnancy is gonna Go Fast...


In a dark corner, Hidden By the Shadows, In the laundry room, There is a Painting, I never saw it before but it was Quite strange, Not until My 5th Time looking at it Did I realize what it was, The Grim reaper...Hugging a Girl, Under the Drawing the Name "Ember" was Written


I was Engulfed in the Picture And I couldn't take my eyes off it, I then Named my Baby, I Rubbed my Tummy saying "Hello Ember"


I managed to pull myself away to start the Laundry, But I couldn't Help looking at it every so Often


Are you ready for some fun? Baby doll, I asked Mica, She looked so Cute in that Swimsuit! Rochelle Wore a Matcher In Blue! They Are Both ADORABLE!


It said on the News that the Weather will be Beautiful this Week, I Decided to take the Girls (And Loyal) out to Play in the pool and Sprinklers, On my way out to set Up I felt tiny Kicks, I was at least 40 hours into this Pregnancy, Its been 2 Days, The Glow faded from my eyes once again "How many Times will I move Back and Fourth before my Body decides?"


It looks as though Amber Didn't Completely Lose her Blondness, She left the Stove on too long and Started a Fire...


I've Never had to deal with this before, I'm Not very skilled in some things it takes to be a Mom


Biting my nails, I Pulled out a Fire Extinguisher, I HOPE this thing REALLY works...


"I'll Scold Amber for This Later" I said as I Was checking to see it the Fire Extinguisher worked!


I figured out how to work it but Dawn was Still freaking out! "MOM! MOM! PUT IT OUT!!!!"


Dawn Was happy to get out of the House, And this Nice weather gave her a Chance to wear her Sun Yellow Bikini


Ashby looks cute in Dots! She doesn't Like staying outside to long most the Time, But This time It was Different...


Amber always Picks things to go with her Perfectly red hair and Complement her Tan Eyes, Today she is wearing a Mermaid suit...Don't ask...


the Triplets Gossiped, Sun tanned, And Blew bubbles, They are The Bridgeport Beach Babes


And I played with the Younger kids In the Sprinkler, Time goes by so Fast and I want to Spend as much time With my young Children as I can!


Speaking of Time going fast, Look at My Day two Baby bumb, I Planned to spend Tonight around a Fire In the back yard roasting marshmellows and Tomorrow Baby 9 Will be In my arms!


"Look mamma! I can Slide! See that Mom? This is Fun!" Loyal was Quite the Talker, He could talk your Ear off In five seconds!


When you are a Triplet its hard to stay away from your Best friends, Dawn, Ashby and Amber do EVERYTHING together! If one stops doing one thing and goes and does a new Activity They usually follow!


Cuddling Rochelle is the Best feeling in the World! Or It was..Until I started to get Horrible Cramps "It can't Be Time Yet!" I mumbled to myself, But truth was...It was Time, But I had no Idea why so Early!


These Pains where Horrible, There was Something Wrong! I Can feel it! I headed to the Hospital for the First time Giving Birth, I didn't want to Kill the Poor Baby!


I came out of the Hospital with a Lovely, Healthy Baby girl...Or..Almost healthy...The doctors told me that she was Born Almost completely Blind, They said she Might Grow Out of it But I cherished My Little Ember Anyway.

14 comments:

  1. Lol, I love it too but I have 1 question. Where do you get your CC? I really need some more and I don't know where to get it from =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT POST! You are so lucky that Ember has grim's skin tone :) I love the mermaid outfit (so does Kim) she loves Ariel. Clare love's that Della's eye's glow lol. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post!! I love the name Ember...it's cute. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Della Della.. love the post and the triplets are beautiful!!!!

    *hugs* Ashby Starr Bright

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutly Amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet :) I love this post :) Truly weird about Della's eyes! Can't wait to find out what happens!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh My Gosh! I see me! I look great! :D Jay already hates vamps and then I go bite him, yikes!!! 8( I love Dawn's (della's daughter) blue dress during the fire in the kitchen. :) Love your post Della!!! :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahah Thanks Guys!! And Dawn...Stop biting people :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it!! You've inspired me to start my own blog!!

    http://kaceikullsyn.blogspot.com/

    I hope you read & love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woah, amazing blog! I have just started and I already love it! I was wondering if you would check out my blog as a favor? Thanks so much, and keep up the fantastic work!

    http://100challenge-joanna.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. SURE!!! I'll Check your Blog Out :D And I'm working on a New Update to this one As we Speak! Thanks for Following and For the Comment!

    ReplyDelete