Saturday, February 26, 2011

Gen 2. My little Flower -Baby 15


Holding Abner reminds me of when Travis was a baby, So cute and light and Won't Break your Heart.


I watched as he took down Every Drop of his Formula and Wondered Exactly what I was like at this Age, If I was winy or Fussy, And that Made me want to Visit my Mom.


I didn't want to leave Ember out so I called my mom and told her I would be over around 2:30 PM, While Waiting for Her I aged up the Two Youngest children, At this Time of Day its Just me and Them.


Laura's Assen Side was Much more Dominate then Her Della Side, She looked Just Like her Daddy...She is Crazy Just like her Cousin ;)


Abner Has his Daddy's Perfect Eyes, And I can for the First Time See the True Hair colors that Brett Possesses! Wow, And that was about all I could say


As soon as Ember and the Triplets got Home I dressed up Abner and Set off for My mom's House, Ember wanted to Put her stuff away and she would Follow Shortly.


The first Person I saw Coming into The Yard was My own Nephew, August Alvi, My Oldest sister (Jasmine)'s Son!


When I was catching up with my Mom I realized that I needed her More often, She Comforts me, But I can't have her Breathing down My Neck During Pregnancy,


And my Dad isn't a Huge fan of the challenge But He'll learn to Get over that, When I'm around my Family I feel A lot safer then I do alone! my Parents are Natural Goofs, I'm sure You know this But I just wanted to Spread the Word...


Aksarben and Awoi Really got along Well with Chad Who was about to become a Teen...


Noel...As I discovered...Took a Life curve that None of Us really Expected, She Dyed her Dark hair Pink and I think she actually Went for that Professional Look! She told me That Emo/Scene Was my thing and She wasn't Really Into it anymore


And just like every time we get together, We took a Family Picture, After that My mom invited some friends over


We hung out for over 3 hours, Everyone was getting tired though so We decided it was time to Leave! I was about to Leave when Ember...Beautiful Ember, Asked me to age up and If I would do her Hair


When we were finished...Ember looked a Gorgeous as EVER! She was about to Have a Tiny private wedding


When He looked at her All you could see was love and Compassion, She was the Grim reapers daughter, He was The piano player that Taught her Every thing she Knows...


He pulled a Little Brown box out of his Jacket and With his Sweet Deep voice said "Ember Wriner, I can't live another Day without you by my Side! Be my wife Please


She Held out her Dainty Pale Hand To him and As he slipped it on her finger said "As Long as you promise that you'll always be mine and no one else! And for a split second I saw a Tear Glisten in his Eye as he Said "Swear"


She Gasped with Joy and Flung her arms around him, She was In Bliss!


They Were Married on the Spot, Two rings, Two Lives that will be Cherished together!


and they left together as Husband and Wife.


"So Mommy I was thinking that Even though you Just cleaned the House, If we could go Make A cake together!" I was about to Answer When I heard a Rapping at the Door...
"Hello?" A man With pink eyes Called from Right inside the Foyer, I yelled for him to come in "Hi You must be Della? I'm Eddie" I instantly felt bad for Eessennet because I really wanted to bake with her But I forgot my appointment with Eddie...


Eddie told me he was on tight Schedule so he had to make it REALLY quick


and We did, Within the Hour I was prego with Little Baby 15, And Eddie left without a Second word, He was used to this, I wasn't Quite yet.


I thought I would Get some Peace and Quiet to Make that Cake with Eessennet But Once again...The doorbell rang, It was Brett...Brett...Brett thought I was madly in love with Him...."Della!" He almost Gasped like he was out of air...


I opened my mouth to speak when He said "There can NEVER be a Us, I know You're In love with me and All but I'm married" I used all my might To not Punch his Face in but I did Blow up


"YOU CHEATED ON YOUR WIFE WITH ME? HOW COULD YOU BRETT! YOU PROBABLY BROKE HER HEART! GET YOUR BUTT OFF MY LAWN OR I'LL KICK IT OFF!"


He gaped at me "Della I'm Trying to say I'm sorry-"


"I DON'T GIVE A CRAP IF YOU'RE SORRY! YOUR WIFE IS A PERSON TOO! WITH FEELINGS AND YOU PROBABLY SHREDDED THEM TO PIECES!"


I shooed him off my lot And Scowled, I could Just Roll into a ball and Die. I Can't believe that Brett did This to his wife! If I never see his face again it will be too soon!


"What To do about this boredom" I seem to say this to myself About a Hundred Times before Changing Position, I was absolutely Driving myself Insane!


Nothing to Do but Wait till this Little Guy or Girl comes, Maybe I Could Do something with the Kids


Speaking of Kids, Me and Eessennet Baked that Cake together Right after Brett left, She helped me Every second


Even Putting it in the Oven! She obviously had some Practice Baking at school!


Well it was all good until I had to Run to the Bathroom, Now I'm Pregnant Woopdedoo!


Anyway Now I'm so Bored I can't even Stand it, But being Bored with your Kids lightens it up a Bit! Awoi Suggested that All the Older kids should Age, Even Laura, I was so bored that Even my kids Growing UP sounded fun...So we did it


Not only Did Awoi Look like me, She picked out the Same Outfit that I used to wear as a Teen and Cut her hair the Same way, I'm flattered that she wants to look so much Like her Mommy


Laura Looks JUST like her Dad! Except for Having my Hair and Light Blue eyes instead of Assen's Green Hair and Dark Blue eyes!!


Aksarben, With his pink hair and Gorgeous smile, He will make it QUITE far in his life, I can tell that by looking at him!


Eessennet's Brown eyes and Pale face come together to make her the Most Unique of the Triplets, She is Really close to her Brother and Clings to him because they are Almost Exactly Alike.


I'm still trying to Drown this boredom, Well maybe a Bath would work (So I thought but I was wrong) I'm still bored.


And My baby bump at the End of Day 1! Its Barely Noticeable But its there!


My Kids are REALLY trying hard to break me from this boredom, Somethings they Suggest sound Fun but Right now I'm just gonna Hang out with them.


Laura and Awoi Are BEST friends, If you separated these two for 3 Minutes they would most likely go Insane trying to Get back By each others sides! I Love that my kids bond so well!


Over 25 Hours have passed since I saw Brett, Why am I still thinking about him? I was about to Call my Best friend when She read my mind and Rang the Doorbell, Thank Goodness! She can Break this boredom.


I pulled her inside almost Instantly and She Laughed and said "I didn't think you would be this Excited to see me Dells!"


I Laughed and Took her to the kitchen for a cup of Coffie "What are you up to this early Nessa?"
"Well I heard you were in a slump and needed some cheering up" She said Smiling


"Ya, The guy I thought I might have a Future with Is Married" After I said that we sat silent for awhile sipping our coffee, When she Put her cup down she said "Well Sorry...But You're not getting rid of me until this Baby is Born" That lifted my spirits


After awhile Laura Joined us and I could See how much she Looked like Nessa, Her and Her Cousin Looked very Similar! Soon Laura and the other kids Had to Catch the bus to school, I was home with Vanessa and Abner


Me and Nessa Took a bunch of pictures just being the Krods we were! Of course I was the serious one XD


When we sat down to watch TV I made the mistake of giving her The remote and She Turned on Criminal Minds...


Of course its her favorite show but it just freaks me out! She's enjoying this -__- "AHHHH NESSA HE HAS A KNIFE!!!"


"Dells its just a Show!" I faked a Big smile and said "Ya, just a show"


When it was over She jumped up and said "RACE YOU TO THE POOL!" And shot out the door, She knows I can't Run while pregnant, I love that girl so Much XD


By the time I got to the Pool she was already in Saying "Wow Della, Babies make you Slooow"


I knew she could break me out of this boredom! I'm having so Much fun with my Best friend in the Pool, Having Coffee, Watching Tv, I wonder what she has Planned next


She told me when We got in Here That we were Inducing Labor, I just now Believe her.


I felt the Pain that comes with Labor Serge through me and Nessa clapped her hands in Joy! "WE DID IT!"


"NESSA! JUST HELP ME!" She smirked and grabbed onto my hand and Held it until it was all over


Until I was holding a Perfect baby girl Named Avril, Somehow (and I can't Explain this) She has a Purple skintone!


Nessa Took Avril and Said "Oh my gosh! She's a little Flower baby! They are Rare and You had one! I can't Believe this!"


Right before Taking Avril Upstairs my Phone Rang...It was Violet.

Thanks everyone for Tolerating me Taking so Long! I'll try to get another one out soon! And thanks Nessa for always breaking me out of Boredom!! Love YOU

12 comments:

  1. YAY! I broke your boredom! Oh and, Laura does look like me ;) She has a bright future! I love you :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHH this was a GREAT POST! I love the little flower baby :) She is so special! more than excited for the next post :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome post as usual! All the kids are beautiful! When i first looked at Awoi i thought it was you! Danny Wriner :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Flower Baby? Awe Avril is so cute! Love the post! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Post, It was very interesting and had some Drama too. I also love the friendship that Della and Nessa have together, Also I hope Brett learns a lesson too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey della, i see that you have the pose player too! I loved this post, as usuall!
    Mya Everwhite xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What is a Flower baby?
    Good post Dells... can't wait for the next.

    Ashby Starr Bright

    ReplyDelete
  8. Honestly to everyone who asked what the heck a flower baby was...I simply made it up to explain her strange skin color XD

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just found ur found your blog not so long ago, and i liked it so much that i decided to follow it!! :D I like how Della doesn't want Brett to cheat on his wife, that's so sweet. I recommend the name Lester for a boy, since most people recommend girl names. I hope u can visit my blog, thnx. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG!! Laura is breathtakingly beautiful :D
    Especially in that photo with her and Nessa ♥
    Love the blog - keep it up :D x

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Summer Sky: Thanks! I hope you continue to read throughout the rest of the challenge, Della is an understanding person and she thinks of other people's husbands like as if her mom was cheating on her dad, thanks for the name, I'll see if I can get it in

    @Bex: Laura is named after one of my best friends and her dad is my BEST FRIEND(Not Laura) Vanessa as a male, they look totally alike huh? LOL Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ahh, coolbeans :)
    She actually looks beaaauttiful! Is she available for download?
    I was thinking of starting my own 100babychallenge { not with Laura though } but I'm not sure whether I'd be any good at it... ♥ x

    ReplyDelete