Saturday, September 4, 2010

You can't Hear a Breaking Heart Crumble~Baby 75




Tim Genre, AKA, The boy that Caused me to want to start this challenge, he is my next daddy, He and i used to be friends in high school, back in Riverview...He has not exactly said he would participate yet, But I figured he would Want to help out his old Girlfriend,


Tim? I thought I saw you! I said Being really flirty,


Della Wriner is that you? He asked just as Flirty as I was being, He gave me a huge Hug,


Ya! And I'm doing the 100 Baby challenge and I need your help!


Help Eh? I can help, Do you want me to help you create a baby? Yes, I said very Seriousley...


I remember Tim had very Kissable lips And eyes that where a Rainbow of Epicness, the reason i broke up with Him is because he And my Best friend, Suzy, Had a Baby...


Now its my turn to have a baby with Tim.


Courtney is Such a well behaved little infant,


Hunter is not...She screams and fusses at any tiny thing, i cant believe I'm saying this but i cant wait until she is a toddler.


Freya was so hungry that she almost Ate her hand,


Here you go Sweetie! Freya slurped Happily while Drinking her Milk.


Courtney the little lemon has her dad's Skin color and Droupy Eyes, my hair color and eye color


Hunter the little Cherry Got her dad's hair, and her Skin color is a very Pink Color, Different from Me or her dad,she has my Eye shape and Color.


Xavier Has my Eyes, Hair and Skin, he is like a boy version of me


Freya's Charcoal color skin Goes really well with her pink and Silver hair.


Christine, in her full fledge Angel Wings and Green skin just like her dad.



Austin, Looking just like her sister, With Wings, she Is a vision of Beauty! They both outfit a pink Dress to match there hair.


They are both Gameaholics, They will play anygame Known to man,


That Includes Video games, The girls play more Video games then most the boys ever do...o


Come on come on!!!


Woohoo im winning! Austin exclaimed, they Play there games as a stress buster.


Stupid game, be on my side for once! Christine Yelled at her Remote


I still have the whole Kitchen to clean up from the fire


It really did a lot of Damage to the kitchen, good thing the kids Stayed out of the way.


Freya: Hey Xavier, We are Twins Right?


Xavier: Yea We are twins, why do you ask?
Freya: Well because We are miles apart in looks and Personalitys, You're White and I'm Black, You're Great at math and I'm Great at Reading, You're Favorite Color is Black and mine is White...I just find it weird


Xavier: Yes sis we are diffrent, but we are still twins...And I will always love you even if you Are not the same as me
Freya: Thanks Bro!
They gave each other a huge Hug


Lets play tag, Xavier said, You're it!!


I will get you! Freya yelled after her brother


Nausea makes me Weak, and in need the older two to watch over the youngers while a rest up.


Lemon and Cherry enjoy Playing dolls together, Its there favorite thing to do.


Xavier and Freya Love playing together as well...Hey dad do you want to come over and Play with me and Xavier today? Freya called up Grim, cool see you in a bit!


They even Enjoy playing with there dad, Grim Reaper


Hmmmm, Do you think I'm getting old? I pondered to myself, Do I look Fat?


After a Wile i concluded that...


I'm still very Attractive, Not to brag or anything,


But if I stop training it wont last long


Courtney is Still the good twin, she Plays with the Toy boat all day long.


I guess Hunter is A good girl, but her toys always make it to her mouth.


Just like me, Austin's favorite meal is Autumn salad,


Christine didn't like it though, so she Made her own meal


Doing the Never ending Laundry.


I told Austin and Christine I would give them Extra allowance if they would Teach the girls there necessary skills, When i came upstairs to feed and Put the girls to sleep...They were being taught how to walk!


While i was feeding them, Austin was Coming up with a Great idea,
Austin: Hey sis, Mum said she would give us an allowance if we helped with the Twins, so what if instead we ask her to age us up!
Christine was not for it,
Christine: I want to be an Adult, but I don't want to leave home yet!


Austin: But if we where adults we don't have to go to School!
Christin: But i like School
They both Chuckled at Austin's idea


Austin? Christine said, Will you be my BFF?


Really? Me? YES!!


I love you sis! Austin Exclaimed, I don't think this house would be the same without you! Oh Now you can tell these two apart, Austin has Darker skin.


Good night Sweet Lemon! I said kissing Courtney's head as i was putting her down for bed


I did the same thing with Hunter, Good night sweet Cherry!


Freya always dreams about sunshine and Happiness when she Sleeps, It makes me Wonder If she knows what her dad is


well these two seem to be Taking care of things up here


I'm going to do some gardening


and the computer could use some Repairing...


It takes some time to Fix a computer


Fixed! now I can update my Blog!


Both the twins are helping with the laundry.


Look at the Brother Sister Bakers!


They remind me of Coral and Avery!


Look at that Perfect batch of Vanilla Muffins!


And blueberry!


Freya Tended the Bake sale table for a while


Her first customer Was her big sis, Taryn, What Flavor is that? Taryn asked Freya, Its Vanilla! Freya told her


I think i will have 2 of those! One for me and one for Jack! My husband, Taryn said....Is mom around? she asked
Yep! Freya said, she is Right behind you!


I caught This look on Taryn's face I just had to share it!


Mom! Taryn said with a tear in her eye,
Whats the matter Sweetheart? I asked... Estevan Died mom! We where playing by the pool and Jack called me so I turned around for 5 minutes when I looked Back he was in the pool, he had Drown! she was Crying waterfalls, and so was I, I gave her a tight hug and said, I'm soooo sorry sweet heart!


And mom, I also wanted to tell you the Gender of you're baby, she said still Crying...Its a Boy, After we finished Talking she Got in a Taxi and Went home.


MOMMMMMMMMMMMA!!! COME GET ME IM HUNGRY!!!


It's Okay honey!


While i was Feeding Cherry, Christine was feeding Lemon.


Wow mom! Are you haveing Triplets! you're Huge!!


Christine Doesn't like Waisting food, so she Is always the One to clean off the table and put everything in the Fridge.


I'm leaving the Twins in charge while i go get a massage and play my Guitar for tips in the park,


I got a Quick massage and then went to collect the money from the Shops and stores i own....


then to the park, I saw Tim, You're Baby is in the oven! I said to him as he felt my stomach


I had Just started playing, when....


The Contractions started Surging in, I walked straight to the Hospital


I'm getting tired, I hope this Labor doesn't last long


Daddy one and Baby 2 stood outside Waiting for me to bring out baby 75.


Just like Taryn said, I brought out a Brand new Fair skinned Baby boy named Sage.

RIP Estevan Wriner
Thanks for reading, if you have any name requsts or If you want any of the hair i have in my challenge contact me At Klmd_22@hotmail.com
Thanks

5 comments:

  1. Did you get my e-mail with name requests? Did you like any of them?
    I'm so sorry for Taryn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I did get your Email, But I had a couple name requests before yours...Yes I loved That little boy, he was so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Its so much fun!! I was wondering how you got the angel wings?? They look so cool and I've never seen them before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, I have lots of fun writing it...The Angel wings are from rosesims.net here is the link

    http://www.rosesims2.net/

    ReplyDelete
  5. :( Taryn must've felt so sad. RIP Estevan Wriner :(.

    ReplyDelete