Monday, September 20, 2010

Elder Babies~Baby 78 and 79


After getting home with the new babies, me and my teenagers thought it was time to Age the Little kids up...


Sage Has my hair and his dads Big Blue eyes, His chin is Slightly Pointy like His Dad, He will be sure to Capture and Break hearts someday!


I thought Kim would be the one to look more like me, But i was soooo Wrong! Kim Looks just like Her dad, Her hair, Her Eyes and Her Ears, Freya Styled her hair! Its so cute.


Claire Has her dad's Skin color and eye color but other than that she looks just like me, her eyes match her Hair Perfectly!


Sage is already being a helpful Kid, He cleans toilets and does dishes.


But he has one flaw...He keeps stealing candy from Claire and Kim...


He pretends to play with them, Then at the Right moment, When nobody is looking, He rubs his hands togther and...


Strikes


He leaves his little sister crying,


Freya saw the whole thing, She was not happy with her little brother...


WHY WOULD YOU STEAL YOUR LITTLE SISTERS CANDY? She yelled, Sage didn't say a thing, I could tell right away that they are not going to be friends as kids.


I'ts ok Claire, Big sissy has got you! This just warmed my heart to see them bonding like this!


Courtney was on her way to do her homework, If you cant already tell...she Hates homework!


Mmmm? 17+45 is what? 65? No its 62!


Hunter hates it as well but she is a lot better at it.


Xavier Has taken on drinking coffee to help him stay awake, He also has home work to do.


Meanwhile, Austin and Christine just called to inform me that they both where Expecting, I went over to visit, They are both Getting big


We all sat down to watch tv, when...


Christine Went into Labor!


Austin Did too!


Double Labor!


Christine had a Little Green boy named Louie


Austin had a Girl named Gigi, Two Perfect bundles of Joy in one day! we decided to age them Up right after they where born,


Gigi Wriner, Austin hoped She would one day want to Help Populate the Earth with People like them.


Louie Wriner, Christine Also wanted him to take on the family line but she also wanted him to be happy!


They where almost like twins, I knew when i saw them playing that they would be Bussom Buddies there Entire life!


Whats going on, You wonder?


Oh nothing, just a Birthday bash for Freya and Xavier!


When the sparkles surrounded her she jumped into the air and became what Every teen waits for!


A young adult, Pretty and Confident! she is ready to go and face the world!


I didn't Know how well The Girly pink hair would Go On a male, But it Looks Perfect on him!


I was walking To the store To get some Food when a man tapped me on the back, He told me his name was Ricardo Hence, He was in Elder state I was wondering what he needed,


He Told me that He has only a few weeks to live and He has not passed on the family line, He was the last of his family left, I started to feel bad so I asked him if he would be in my challenge, He gleefully Accepted and told me thats what he wanted in the first place!


I explained the Rules the him,


I took Him to my house...he kissed me,


We got into the bed,


A few minutes later the Lullaby Played through the house.


Hunter, The little cherry, Who just scored a A+ on her latest Math test Is about to become a teenager...


Courtney, The Lemon, I am starting to relize that she is Slightly Grumpy when she Scores a B+ At English.


Courtney Still looks exhausted all the time because of her Droopy eyes, and i get a smile out of her sometimes...But not often.


Hunter's Beautiful Long brown hair Matches her Perfectly Pink skin and Brown eyes,


Me and Claire are spending time with each other, I'm teaching her how to walk


Hey Courtney, I need to Talk to you, Hunter Said to her sister,


Courtney: Sure, What is it? Hunter: Well you know that Green kid, Whats his name...Steven? He asked me out, I just wanted to ask your Advice first,
Courtney: Steven? He is a nice guy, You should go! It will be good for you to get out! Hunter: Thank you Sis!
She gave Courtney A huge Hug,


Hunter: I have one more thing to tell you, That Sophomore Devan, He likes you...A lot!


The girls Broke out laughing,


So since we don't have school today what do you want to do?


They settled with Video games.


Yay! Claire Your standing on your own!


Me and Lemon went to the dentist Yesterday, Turns out Courtney Had to get Braces, They cost a fortune, but we have got through Everything so far.


I decided to Have Gigi and Louie's birthday here at my house, Austin and Christine Loved the Idea...


Austin! How are you doing?
Austin: Great! I got married and Had a Child with my Wife, A little baby girl, (For more info Read "Life after the 100 baby challenge" By ForeverHailey) My wife loves your challenge!


Happy birthday Kids!


Louie has a sort of Girlie face and Beautiful Brown Eyes, He has black hair just like his Grandpa


Gigi has the same Eyes as her cousin, she lets her Shiny Pink hair Flow over her shoulders.


Jon and Austin Really Bonded, Its no wonder, Austin is her dads Princess


Nobody Was happy that Kim needed Dinner


And neither was she


When the party was over and the kids where Asleep, I went out to tend my garden


Kim and Claire Woke me up for there 3 am Feeding,


Kim is Very Impatient when it comes to Food.


And i still have Lots of Laundry to do,


This has been a Shot Pregnancy so far...


And I still have Morning sickness,


The next day I was making some Pancakes


When i went into labor


Sage Had no idea what was going on, He was Freaking out.


It was a Quick Labor but the contractions where horrible!


I had two Little Girls, Hailey


and Destiny.

If this Challenge is similar to another you have read, it is not done on purpose, Please Don't be rude about it either, A lot of work is put into this...
Thanks for reading, if you have any name requsts or If you want any of the hair i have in my challenge contact me At Klmd_22@hotmail.com
Thanks

13 comments:

  1. I love the way children freak out when they see someone go into labor! I'm starting a 101 baby challenge now lol I hope to do as well as you but who know :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Sims Fan: Ya I like the way they do that too! Good luck with your 101 Baby challenge!!
    @Shiloh: Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANKS! Someone flagged my blog so I can't post the link on facebook isn't that stupid? Did that happen to you too?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ sims fan: Sorry..Nope that never happened to me, I wonder why they did that...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heey :)
    I haven't commented all through because I only just started reading today and I didn't want to look stupid! I think this is the best 100 babies challenge I've ever read and has inspired me to do my own after my laptop charger is delivered!
    Can you call a girl Caitlyn after the main character in my Sims 3 blog? And a boy Jordan :) This is really awesome :D
    Millie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Millie: Wow! I'm so Glad that I Inspired you to Do this! It Really is a lot of fun! Yes, I will name a Girl in the Future Caitlyn and A Boy Jordan
    Thanks so much!
    Doylgirl

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is an amazing storie! I just started yesterday and am in LOVEE with it(: hahaha good job!! And if you could, can you please put Justin on the exchange. I just think he is adorable.. sorry if he is already on, I didnt see him if he is. But anyway thanks soo much keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Anon: Thank you so much <3 I'm glad you like my stories, I can tell you that nothing else in the world makes me happier :) I don't think he's up and I don't have him in my game anymore :( Sorry

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can u name a girl Kayleigh after me please and this is the best 100 baby challenge i've ever read !! <3

    Kayleigh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've got your name on my list, it should be in one of my more recent posts :)

      Delete
  10. Hi could you name a girl Alisha after my sim who will be starting her own 100 baby challenge in July?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Could u post a link to the "Life after the 100 challenge"? please? Couldn't find it. I googled it.

    ReplyDelete