Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Strange Dreams and Places~Baby 76 and 77


After Returning Home with the new baby, Sage, I was still tired and it was about 3 in the morning, So i put him down to sleep and Went to my bed for the same thing.


Austin loves holding her new little brother...


And she loves feeding him, Here you go Little one! Austin said to her brother


After the long labor and my Nap, I needed some fun, A game of fooseball will do


Tomorrow I will be a teen, Freya said to herself...She was so Excited she couldn't sleep


I can finally Go on dates and High school! She was too hyped up from all the pop Austin and Christine gave her.


She just got to sleep at 2 Am


She woke up to birthday cakes, Bunches of Balloons and Presents


The Four kids lined up to the cakes made there wishes and Aged up one by one by one


Baby 69 Austin Wriner, She still sports her pink dress, she is always willing to go out on a Limb for her twin sister and her little Brothers and sisters.


Baby 70, Christine Wriner, she went with the same hairstyle as Austin, And the same Dress, as always they look Just alike


Freya the little Grim reaper baby, she has lighter hair than she had as a child and she Got the Klepto trait


Xavier will capture the hearts of all the girls in town, his Pink-White hair Gives him this Irresistible Charm.


Hunter, the little cherry, her skin is a Darker pink than it was when she was a toddler, but she has my eyes and her dad's hair.


Neither of the girls Got there dad's Chubiness, Courtney has her dad's Eyes and skin color, but she got the signature Pink white hair


Sage Also got My Pink white hair And my blue eyes, His face is Adorable!


After all the Birthday Celebration the oldest twins, baby 69 and 70 must leave for there own Lifes and Destiny. Austin also told me that one of the boys from her school Turned into a YA this week, He has a unique skin color and He wants to Be in my challenge...


Austin called the cab.


I called Blue up, he was more than thrilled that I called first, he kept going on about how famous I am and All my kids,


I told him to come over and we would chat about the rules and Make baby 76.


Here he is, he has a off Blue color of skin and Green and orange hair, his eyes are slightly Squinting and his Ears are huge, But what i liked most about him was the color of his eyes...


They are pink.


Nice to meet you, Blue I said, Nice to meet you too!


Why don't I get you some coffee? i asked, Why not! he said.


I made him a double chocolate Frappé


After drinking our coffee we went to talk Outside...Do you want to go to the bed room? I asked him...Yes! he said.


The makings of baby 76


Before he left he Kissed me, it was so Romantic,


With time to do so before my baby belly shows up, I'm going to pump Iron...while all the kids are at school, Freya is Very popular with the boys, she has a new boy over each day,


Austin and Christine Met twin boys with Wings just like there's, Before I knew it The Boy's were proposing, This is Austin and David


Here is Christine and Jon


They Have decided on a Double Private wedding In there back yard...Here are the Pictures, Austin and David...



Christine and Jon


When i got home from the wedding, the first place i went was the Toilet


Hunter Loves to eat Blueberry muffins


Her twin is so adventurous...


she wanders around the yard at night


First signs of my child


when sage was asleep i went outside to read my book for a while.


The music that plays In the living room keeps disturbing Freya, she shuts it off every chance she gets.


Her favorite place is the beach, She gets excited just thinking about it.


Freya and Xavier want to make there mark in this challenge, Even though they are the Grim Reaper's kids...So they started Sim-fu training,


Sometimes Being a Wriner is hard for these kids, Little cherry is having Teasing troubles in School, All the kids keep teasing her and Courtney About there unusual Skin color...


And all the teen Girls (Who are probably just jealous of her charms towards the boys) Keep saying Freya is Deaths Second Generation, Freya Doesn't let it bother her, but she flaunts her girl power more


Xavier is the Quarterback on the Football team and he is always getting a pat on the back by all the other boys in school for having such a pretty Sister.


When all the kids are gone at school I decided to teach Sage to Walk, Come to mommy!


and Talk...


and use the potty


I picked up Sage and took Him down to the bistro,


so i can do a little Guitar strumming,


I found this shot funny, a kid of every color.


Woah! I got it!! Xavier Yelled as he tried to catch the ball,


Yes i caught it! Freya Proclaimed...


Sis I'm tired of school, Its just so boring and long


I like school!! Courtney Burst out, the disagreeing sisters Fought allot these days


I'm sorry sister! I didn't mean to make you mad, Hunter Begged for Courtney's Forgiveness


Its okay, Just stop complaining.


Trying to Brake the Tension, Hunter started to gossip...Hey did you know that Nick Alto has a pet donkey his name is Flakey!


They both laughed...


The Wriner children sat around the front of the school, doing there homework.


After earning the money for Grocerys this week i stopped at the Book store and picked up Some new copy of Pregnancy books.


Me and Sage walked all the way home...


after putting him to bed,


I sat down and Read the newest addition of the Pregnancy book.


I was tired,


I started to dream, I was in a Strange place, A room


Then Freya popped out of no where, and she says, Mom i know you meant no harm but I think you will be safer in here..Whats going on! I yelled at her


Mom we both know that you Kidnapped half the kids you say are yours,


THATS NOT TRUE!! I screamed


I woke up! Wow, What a dream


About that time I was not feeling to good, Woah, I am having a Premature Birth...I went into labor


The last thing i Remember Is walking into the hospital, After that every thing went black.


Della? Della? are you Awake, The doctor Woke me up, What happened? I asked


You Blacked out, She told me, Your kids are in the waiting room and your new babies are in the Nursery...then I remembered, I was walking up to the Hospital and Everything went Dark, she told me that I could go and i should not have to worry about Blacking out again, she just said to try to keep my Stress down.


My first look at my little girls,


Claire


and Kimberly
Now its time to head home...
Thanks for reading, if you have any name requsts or If you want any of the hair i have in my challenge contact me At Klmd_22@hotmail.com
Thanks

5 comments:

  1. How creative to do the dream and doctor office! I LOVE the names you picked to ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I totally Get it Now XD Hahah I'm so Slow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, I think Della might be getting more dreams of that room...

    ReplyDelete