Thursday, September 2, 2010

The Tragic Almost Ending~Baby 73, And 74


Laura! Get the Dishes done! I yelled from the Kitchen to Laura's room, Im not in a very good mood today, The house needs cleaned and I'm Almost Dead Tired,


But with Two toddlers and two Infants to take care of I'm not going to get much sleeping time.


Mommmmmmmmaaa!!!!! Mommmmaaa!!! Austin was Hungry, she Couldn't wait even a few minutes.


Mum, Do you need some help with the Twins, you look like you need a Nap, Rubi, for the first time in her short life Being helpful with the kids,


Cranky and Exhausted I went to My room to take a nap while Rubi and Laura Feed and Take care of the Twins.


Here you go Austin, Its lunch time!


Hey! Don't waist the food! Its for eating, Rubi Told her little sister who just toppled her food on the Floor


She broke the Bowl and got food every Where.


Austin is a Lot more behaved, she sits and waits while Rubi Gets Christine out of the Chair.


I don't know how mom does this all the time! Rubi complained while cleaning the High Chair


Andrew loves his New little sister, Freya, Even though he hates the Fact that He cant see her Delicate Eyes.


Tv Tv Tv! Austin Sang while Crawling to the Television


After my Nap i decided it was time for the New Twins to become Toddlers, so i made the cakes, Wrapped the Presents and Blew up Balloons, after a Quick Cup of Joe Its party time!


Happy birthday!!!


Xavier has Grim's Deep Blue eyes and my hair and Facial looks.


Freya, Now you can see her eyes, She has her dad's skin color and eye color, but she has my hair.


I love Playing with Little Freya, She is so sweet and Calm, and she loves to be tossed in the air


Relizing that there is no more room in the house for A baby, I had to Age up the triplets, Babies 66 67 and 68, Andrew was glad as pie to leave the Wriners for good, but Rubi and Laura where sad, they don't want to leave, but as Laura knows she has to leave for me to continue.


Laura bent down and Made her wish, she wouldent share her wish with us though,


Andrew Wished For An amazing Wife and kids


Last but not least, Rubi Wished for success in Work.


Just like the Wishes Laura aged first,


Andrew second


and Rubi Last.


Laura Keeps her hair pinned up in the back, She Has an attitude to match Her Looks


Rubi keeps her hair Braided and a Band in her hair, she looks more like me with her dads hair.


Andrew, still looking like his dad, he has decided on a job at the theater as a Actor


Me and Laura sat down to a piece of cake and Talked about the triplets Future,


Pretty soon Andrew and Rubi joined in...But laura was getting tired, Mom were going to go to our new house and get some sleep.


The Twins are still identical, My hair and eyes and her Fathers Skin


Like i said, Just identical...The only diffrence is there skin color, Christine has lighter skin than Austin.


Xavier Is so adorable! He grabs his little feet and Teeters in place.


I put Xavier in my new Baby pram, so i can watch him and Paint at the same time.


Hayden X, He is Yellow And fat and The perfect person for baby 73! We have already talked it all over, He agreed and we would meet tomorrow for baby Making


He had one request, By the time we meet tomorrow you must not be a Skinny girl! You have to be my size, of course i argued...But Im not known to give up a daddy for my challenge, So i Ate


and Ate


and Ate


I got so tired of eating, i finally got out my old wait shifter


There you go, instant Fat Della! I just hope the wait goes off as easy as i came on.


Della! Now thats awesome, I didn't think a Girly girl like you would do it, but here we are! a fat couple!


Ummm ok, First of all we are not a couple, second i want this to Get over fast becuse I am not staying like this, I told him


But Hon you look so Cute! he said


We, the two Fatties scampered up to his room and cuddled in bed


The lullaby filled the room.


I went straight home to the Weight manager, I typed in all the Correct buttons and stepped inside...


Back to normal! All that extra skin made me feel like a hippo!


But Freya was not feeling too good, she Was all stinky!


I was hungry, Even after eating so much to get fat.


I was also Exhausted, In the middle of cooking Dinner i passed out,


A huge fire started!


The fire was Etching closer


It was Burning me, Killing me


I was Dead, I could feel myself as a ghost...Then Looked at myself Im not orange, I'm Purple, i died from Hunger


But when Grim showed up, i felt even worse, Then i remembered my Death flowers! I just hope my Baby is okay...


Here Grim, take the flower instead, I have a challenge to Finish


I felt a weird sensaiton, I was turning back into a Real live sim


I flew into the air and Got thrown back on the Ground,


Im alive! thank God I harvested those Death flowers.


I fainted right after I was put back on Earth.


So with a baby on the way and a messy house, Yep thats me


Time to get mopping...


I was almost done when i got a Burst of Nausea


Little Freya Has been lazy all day watching the kids channel while her Mother was in Peril.


Awwww I'm Tired, Austin Complained, But I have a big test i have to Study for...


Other than almost being taken into the under world with death, my mood was pretty good, This pregnancy was getting along nicley, the kids where doing great in school the toddlers know how to walk and talk and the house is Clean.


Now its some Me time,


Most the time I don't Swim when I'm pregnant, but this is the exception,


I did some gardening, I wanted to keep stocked up On Death flowers, Especially after what happened today!


I Am now 69 hours into pregnancy, This baby will be here really soon!


Woah, Right again! Baby coming!


I didn't want to leave my toddlers home with the neglecting Baby sitter, so home Birth it is!


Meet little Courtney (Thanks Dorkney), I Nicknamed her my little lemon, because she is yellow


and Hunter(Thanks LifeLuvLaugh) She is nicknamed Little Cherry, Two perfect Bundles of Pink joy!

Thanks for reading, if you have any name requsts or If you want any of the hair i have in my challenge contact me At Klmd_22@hotmail.com
Thanks

12 comments:

  1. Little Freya is so cute as a toddler :) And WOW that was a close call. How do you grow the flowers to give the grim reaper? Little Lemon and Cherry are SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, Freya is Beautiful! and if I haven't had the Death flowers (Wich i Find in Buy mode using the cheat BuydeBug) She would have been done for!
    Lemon and Cherry are really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your Sims3 account and added you as a friend :) Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANK YOU FOR NAMING HER COURTNEY!!my face lit up i was like omg thats my name

    ReplyDelete
  5. girls: Kaya, Amber (after my cousin who died as a baby)
    boys: Dallas (after my lil bro...he really likes ducks lol)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The story is realy gd but i hav one question how do u stay in the same clothes for meternity?

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Mealiebabes: The clothes are speical, I get most of mine from TSR

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was so scared for a minute when Della almost died!

    ReplyDelete