Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Its Magical~Baby 80, 81 and 82


I'm Beginning to notice that all my kids with unique skin colors Seem to bond really well, Like Claire and Hunter, Claire won't leave Hunter's sight!


I think the only exception is Courtney, She is angry all the time, Epically when her Boyfriend (Devan) Doesn't call...


And we all know that she has Devious Plans when she is Smiling...


Kim, Her Peach colored Skin Works out just Perfect with her Green hair, her Big ears Pop Right out of her Green hair, She is Starting to look A Lot like her dad


Claire is like a perfect mix between me and Blue Hingo, She ties a Bunch of her hair on top of her head With a Bow...


Sage Works the Pink hair Really Well, He Really dislikes Shirts...


Little Destiny is So sweet, I'm going to Miss this Baby stage when she becomes a Toddler!


Destiny has Blonde hair and Yellow eyes, she got her dad's Lip shape, Her older sister, Courtney Braided her hair In The most Difficult but Best looking Braid Ever Invented.


Hailey has the Same shade of Blond hair as her twin sister, she Also got Ricardo's Lip shape, But my eye color!


I was talking on the Phone with a New man that could be Daddy for Baby 80, When I got off Sage was waiting to talk to me...


Mom Since I'm Not from a Set of Twins or Triplets, I was Wondering if I could move out with Lemon and Cherry? So i won't be Lonely? He asked


Well first you and the girls have to get your Grades up, Before any of you even think about moving out, But yes...As long as the girls Agree! I told him...Thanks mom!! He Exclaimed,


Sage: Courtney? Hunter? When you move out can I move with you?
Courtney: Why would you want to move with us?


Hunter: Courtney don't be Mean, Sure you can Move with us! But just Until you get married!
Sage: Thank you so Much!!


So Sage started Studying For his Big Math test on Tuesday, If he Got 10 Questions Wrong he would fail...And Courtney and Hunter Did all there homework


I have also Been noticing A change in There Cleaning Skills,


and there Attitude Towards helping Teach the Toddlers,


It all payed Off at the end, The house was clean, Sage got an A+ and The Twins can walk and talk...So now its time for a Birthday.


Sage is A confident Adult, He hopes to find a Wife as soon as Possible!


Courtney the Lemon is still her Grumpy old self, She is not Thrilled that her little brother is moving in with her and Hunter, she Braided her hair the same way she Braided her Younger sisters.


Hunter the Cherry Is a Happy-go-Lucky Kind of Girl, She Doesn't Mind her Brother living With her and Courtney, Mainly because she Is family orientated


These Three are Ready to face the world!


Wooh Off to the big bad world, Thought Claire as she Headed to the School bus for Her first day...


Double Trouble, They shouldn't be scared of School, School should be scared of them!


Goodbye little Hailey! I love you!


Bye mom, We will call often!


Pretty soon the Three where leaving in a Limo


Do you Remember that Guy i was talking on the Phone with, He Is Flying to sunset valley from England, He Said he is going to Stay until the Baby is Born...


Bet you can't guess who this is! Its Harry Potter!!


Harry: Della Wriner! I Came here all the Way from Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry to Be a part of this challenge
Me: Thank you So much Harry!


Do you want to Get right to the Baby making or Discuss The rules over A hot cup of coffee?


Lets have some Coffee! Harry said.


I made us Both a Cup of Half Calf Latte, We sat and Drank and as the Time flew by i Knew I had to get him into bed soon


Witch i Did! I felt Success As the Baby chime Played.


Onyx Called this Afternoon, He told me That he Fell in love, But he was not sure if She loves Him back, He sounded almost heartbroken...For full Story Read Life after the 100 baby challenge By Forever Hailey. Read it here


I couldn't Go to Gigi and Louie's Teen Birthday, But Austin sent me Pictures of them. Gigi, She Is becoming a Vision of Beauty, Blossoming to her full Extent, Sure Enough she Inherited her Mom, Dad, Grandpa, Great Grandma, Great Grandpa and Great Great Grandpa's Wings, But hers Where diffrent, they Are Pink!


Louie Is Growing Up to Be A Real Gentlemen, his parents Have trained him well,


Right here is another reason I love the 100 baby challenge, My kids are Happy and So are my Numerous Grandchildren, and maybe Someday Great Grandchildren!


About a Day later Claire Started to get the Cough, She Has a bit of a cold...Kim Picked it up too, she stayed on the couch the whole day.


This is Where Pregnancy Takes its toll! Morning sickness.


Before I get my Baby belly, I'm going to Take a Trip to the Future...


The doors Open slowly, Revealing the time Stream,


I jumped in and The doors closed,


I got captured by Aliens and Toured a Robot Graveyard,


After Getting Thrown out of the time stream, I was trying to Shut the Doors but they wouldn't budge


I slamed my fist on the circit Board,


It worked, The doors shut and I got a Tingling feeling The baby Kicked for the first time! I thought about what this New baby would look like while also Taking care of Destiny,


Then I read the Books I bought for her, to her!


She is a very Curious little girl, she always points to Things and asks, Mommy? What are They Doin?


These where the times I cherish with my Little girls, Soon they will be all grown up and Have kids of there own to read there Stories with.


I'm already Pretty Big! I thought as I was going to take My nightly Bubble bath!


Since the Insanity Issue with Hin Tinger, I Have been bathing in my swimsuit...


Speaking of Hin, I got the News yesterday that my daughter, Hunter Is Engaged, I Warned her that he was Completely Bonkers, but she wouldn't Listen,


They got married Sometime later, She called me not long after Told me She was expecting and That Hin keeps Whispering 59 In his sleep,


A day after the news about the new baby, Hin came over...It Took me By surprise that he Finally Told the Whole truth,
Hin: Della I love you're Daughter and She Begged me to tell you Whats Wrong with me,
Me: Yes...


Hin: Well I was Born Possessed By a demon, It turned my Crystal Blue Eyes black and My Pale skin Green, The demon Left me when I was about 8 Years old, But Most of the bad stuff Stayed, Like the black eyes, Green skin and The Insane trait, I obsess over the number 59 because I was baby 59 In a 100 baby challenge, But my mother died Giving Birth to me, All my brothers and Sisters hated me for taking away there mother...
Me: Hin I'm sorry, I just wish you would have told me the Truth Earlier. Hin left with a Burden Taken off of his shoulders. Later that day I got another Phone call from one of my Kids, Austin Called to tell me that Both her and Christine are Pregnant again.


About ten minutes after Austin Called, I felt this Tingling Feeling, The feeling you get only when A pregnancy is Ending!


I went into labor


I had Triplets, A girl Anna


Another Girl Catilyn


and A boy Jordan


Kim's Huge Ears are just barley Covered by her Exotic hair style.


Claire Has a thin Smile That she Uses 24/7 and hair That Flows all down her shoulders. If this Challenge is similar to another you have read, it is not done on purpose, Please Don't be rude about it either, A lot of work is put into this...
Thanks for reading, if you have any name requsts or If you want any of the hair i have in my challenge contact me At Klmd_22@hotmail.com

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the triplets! Claire and Kim are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Violet! I agree! Claire and Kim turned out Very lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why would someone think you copied another challenge??? It is Sims and you make your Sims have 100 babies, lots of people do it and it's not like you can avoid having what, twins that both have black hair and green eyes? It is just for fun and people can't really copy right it anyway because it is Sims!
    I love your challebge by the way, you go girl xx

    ReplyDelete