Sunday, July 18, 2010

Cocoa babies~Baby 43 and 44


Sparkles surrounded Chey as she aged up into a Child!


Chey has Yellow eyes and Silver hair with black and red highlights,


Taryn has Green eyes and Orange hair with Yellow highlights.


Layla Has Brown eyes and Bright red hair and Brows


Kassidy has big blue eyes, and Red hair with White highlights that she wheres in a hat


Violet has my hair and eyes,


Esther is already to go and live on her own, don't you think she looks just like me?


Estelle looks just like her dad with her sharp chin and Purple eyes,


Goodbye Girls!


i love you!


These girls are bound to be supermodels someday


I'm ready to start baby making Again, i recall meeting a man the other day in the store, i don't remember his name...here he is


Hey, don't i know you? yes, I'm Della Wriner, we met in the store the other day! I'm Nerdy McNerdPants!


What do you need Della?


Well i was wondering if you are single? I'm pretty single, always alone! i was engaged last week but she broke it off a day before the wedding, Why? Because i would like to know if you would be a daddy in my 100 baby challenge?


EWWWW NO!


I decided to break the Tension by making a funny face


He played along


I tried to give him a kiss, He was shy,


I restarted with a Friendly hug


Then i went for the kiss, he accepted!


I Finally seduced Him into bed


The Lullaby music Echoed Through the room


Oh no! im gonna miss the bus if i dont hurry! Taryn said to herself.


Today is the girls first day of school and they where feeling a little nervous about the bus driver.


This toilet is looking gross!!


OOOO my Back hurts from bending over to clean the toilet!


there is always more laundry to do!


and kids to teach






I was finishing teaching Kassidy how to walk when the oh so familiar Nausea came about


Ughhh! My teacher is so unfair! i cant beleve how much homework i have to do!!


Ummm...this is so hard!


Yes! i got it!


I was still throwing up even when my baby was showing


I ran myeslf a nice hot bath!

I was in the girls room, i accedently ticked the detonate button!


The whole room started on fire! Being the Brave mommy that i am, i put it out with one swish of the Fire Extinguser, i should try not to do that again! or i could put my kids in danger!


Chey is always struggling with homework, at least she gets it done


Taryn always helps Chey with her homework, without telling her the Answers.


Taryn is a sweet tooth and loves Birthday cake! thank goodness we always have too much cake.


I went over to Jasmines house to Lydia's birthday party!


She has a very unique face and my silver hair with a touch of black and blue.


she Started making Wedding arrangements as soon as she could! she was Getting maried to Buma Mild! (whose real name is Tarence) so she will be Lydia Mild.


she had a wedding on the beach here are some pictures




Congrats Sweetheart!


Guess what? Im pregnant! I told her, Thats cool Grandma! she exclaimed


Can i feel it? Ya Sure honey, Wow its kicking!


We ended the night with a little dancing!


The next day i was doing some laundry and Lydia called, she told me that she was pregnant with my first Great-Grandchild!


The sensible Taryn doing the dishes, While i make Brunch


Guess who's birthday it is!


I helped The girls blow out there candles



Voilet's started on fire! This is the first time this has happend in our household, but it brings back horable memories about Strider Wriner.

This is the second fire this week!


But while Taryn Chey and i where Freaking out Layla was snacking on a piece of cake


The two other cakes got destroyed in the fire along with Three counters.


Lalya the little brown eyed beauty, she loves inventing with her hair and anything she can get her hands on, she is the first of my kids to have my freckles!


Kassidy loves Braids, she also has my Exact Eye color.


Violet is the only one of the triplets who has my hair color, she is also very boyish, she has her hair so short she looks like a guy


Taryn is kinda old fashioned, she Keeps her hair down in Bright Orange curls and she always has a skirt on with a matching shirt,


Chey Has Silver hair that goes nicely with her Yellow eyes that sometimes feel like they are staring into your soul!


The girls are best friends, just like when they where children,


They shared gossip "Hey did you hear that Hiccup Haddock is a alien living in our neighborhood. lol!

Maybe we should go do the dishes before mom gets mad at us

Violet Slowly Creped up behind me


BOOOOO!!

AGGGGH!!!

VIOLET! DONT SCARE ME LIKE THAT!

Ok ok mom! i wont, Hehehehe!! Violet is Evil!


My back was Hurting so i took a trip to The spa,

Then i went to pick up the money from the Store


While i was at the store i picked up a new raido and some stuff to wire the speakers into the house so i can hear it everywhere


Lalalalalala sing a happy song, Humming the Smurf song while working on the raido.


After hours of Working with a screwdriver the Screw finally clicked in


OOO its hard to walk up all these stairs when i so heavily pregnant


I know its late but i want to find out out the Gender of my baby to have Multi Twins, i asked Blaine,


Sure mom you just have to hurry!


Mom your having a Girl.


I quickly Ate Ten apples


You will be here soon My little Child.


Mommy why are you always so fat? Violet Pondered "honey, i'm not just fat, i'm gonna have a baby! I told her

Ooo can i feel it? she asked "Yes sure" These are the Heartwarming memories that make me love the 100 baby challenge

Can i feel it too mommy? Kassidy asked, Yes you can all feel the new baby, i said


The Baby should be here soon

Right on Cue, I get a tingling feeling in my stomach


I rush down to the Hospital This labor was the worst one so far


The Doctors Said the baby almost didn't make it, But i came out with a baby Girl Named Chloe


and a Boy named Ismael

5 comments: