Sunday, July 11, 2010

Baby 38 and 39


It just amazes me how fast children grow! Little Esther has her daddy's hair and eyes but my skin color


Estelle has her daddy's skin, eyes and facial features, but she has my hair, she always wheres and shirt that says "i want Milk"


she wouldn't stay still! Honey look at the camera for mommy!


sometimes i forget the fateful thing that happened last forth of July, but knowing that Strider was in a good place made me happy, i was told that he can even come back to me sometimes!


Estelle loved her hand-me-down Mochi doll! it never left her sight


Baby 33, 34 and 35 have to grow into teens! happy birthday guys!! i told them.


Jayson, i don't know were the dark skin is coming from, but he is beautiful all the same...he has huge ears and big dark blue eyes!


Profile of Jayson


Austin has Deep eye sockets and a wide jaw and straight nose


profile of Austin


Mark has a wide jaw and pointy nose his ears are huge and he has big blue eyes.


Profile of Mark, he is truly his fathers child.


Esther and Estelle do everything together, they both love to play blocks


Sometimes they have secret meetings to discuss the Behavior of there mom or siblings.


Time for bed Girls!


I wonder what i will look like in ten years, Austin wonderd to himself


I took a calming bath


Then i cleaned up a housefull of laundry


It is so hot i decided to put on a pair of Overall shorts, i found out i can use these for pregnancy too


Back to the baby making...i went for a jog, i saw a man with orange hair and yellow eyes, he was gourj!


I walked over to him, I introduced myself, hey Im Della Wriner he told me his name was Sweet-n-Sour. (Thanks BuckyandChey)


"Im the Mother of the 100 baby challenge, and i think you would be the perfect candidate for Daddy of baby #28


He told me he loved the idea of being a daddy and that he would spoil the little one Rotten!


I gave him a thank you hug


and a Long Passionate kiss


He carried me into his house and laid me on his bed


We suttled down and cuddled


I heard the lullaby soon after, i was already feeling nausious the moment i jumped out of bed.


I gave him a kiss goodbye, i was more attracted to this man then anyother daddy.


I promised the boys that if they teach the girls how to Walk and Talk they could move out earlier...they excepted my deal The spent the next week doing it, Mark tought them to walk



Austin Taught them to talk



And Jayson tought them to use the potty, that way they each have two jobs.



As soon as they were done i set up the cakes and we threw a birthday party


All three boys!


I took a small nap on the hammock while The girls were sleeping,


After working out for a hour...


I went downstairs where i receved my Baby bump!


I called up a babysitter becuse i was going to go to the store to buy some watermelon, becuse i want a girl


While i was there i met Sweet~n~sour And i announced my pregnancy
"Sweet~n~Sour, gess what! what he said, im pregnant!


Oh wow im so happy! i cant wait to be a father


He gave me a big thumbs up!


after finishing all my watermelon, i decided to make some money playing guitar.


Im alredy huge


I feel like clening!


and inventing.


Im alredy getting tired of walking up all these stairs!


I sculpted for a while,


About a hour into it, i started to make a impresion


It took abot 3 hours but here it is!


I had to clean out the fish tank


and fix the computer


then i can sculpt again


Its almost finished


a huge pile of wood flew into the air


can you tell what that is? its a toilet!


I look realy big when im working out!


THE BABY IS COMING!!


i Had twins, baby girls, Chey


And Taryn


Estelle grew up to be a verry pretty little girl, with Silver hair and purple eyes


Esther was just as pretty as her sister, with tan skin blue hair and blue eyes.

Thank you for reading! hope you Enjoyed it!

7 comments:

  1. Love it!!! You're very welcome, for Sweet ~N~ Sour. And, I love that you named her Chey :) Unfortunately, I've had to start over twice. I'm gonna post links on here to my new blog, Piczo is so much easier for me to use.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang im sorry you had to start over! Your welcome for naming Her Chey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can u posibly name a girl Kayleigh after me that would be great !!! ;o

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi im ciara and can you tell me were you downloaded those overall shorts from thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah I too want those overalls! :)

    ReplyDelete