Sunday, July 25, 2010

Baby 45 And 46


Chey always walks Around in her Swimsuit top that matches her eyes and High heels, She wants to be a World Known Surgeon


Ismael Got my hair color and Eye color, He has a flat nose and I little Eye sight Problem


Chloe has the same Problem with her Eyes, But she has her dads hair and my eye color


i Worked off the Weight from My Last Pregnancy while i waited for the Girls to get home to Have the're birthdays


Faster...Faster...FASTER!!!


oomph!!


Household chores are not fun to do!


Taryn the Sweet tooth getting ready for her Birthday party, then she has to Shift out of the house with her Twin sister Chey


Happy birtyday to you, happy birthday to you, Happy birthday Dear Chey, Taryn Kassidy, Layla and Violet, Happy birthday to you


Taryn looks like a Sophisticated Young Lady


Chey Where's her silver, black and Red hair Straight down her back.

Violet keeps her hair in a bun on the side of her head. get her here


Layla Braids her Red bangs and she has big Brown eyes. Get her here


Kassidy braids her hair with blue bows. Blue is her favorite color, Get her here

With her Yellow eyes this look on her face makes Chey look evil


Now its time For the girls to shift out, Taryn called the real estate Agent to find out the Directions to there new House


I put out a Ad for a new Daddy for my Challenge


A week after i put it out i got a phone call, "Hello? This is Carlos Err(Thanks to KrazyGirl1988) May i speak to Della Wriner?


"This is She, Can i help you? Ummm, i wanted to Know if you have selected a father for your challenge? He asked


"No, Are you interested in helping me out? I said "Ya! he said


Can we meet at your place? i asked "Ummm...ya i think so.


I asked Directions he led me to his house.


Here he is


Hi, Im Della, The first thing i have to ask you is...


Are you Single?


Ummmm....Yes im single


I gave him a friendly hug for his help in my challenge


We Got into bed and Cuddled


The baby chime went of, when...


Honey i forgot th- CARLOS?!? what are you doing?


Carlos! why are you in bed with another WOMEN!!


Taylor, i can help her with her challenge if i want to,

IM YOUR WIFE!! I CANT BELEVE YOU WOULD BETRAY ME LIKE THIS, I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME!!!


AND YOU! WHY WHERE YOU IN BED WITH MY HUSBAND!!! she yelled in my face


HE TOLD ME HE WAS SINGLE!!! ITS NOT MY FAULT, I yelled back


I dont want to fight Taylor, you should be mad at him not me!


Your right, we both turned on Carlos


WHY DID YOU TELL ME YOU WHERE SINGLE??


WHY DID YOU DECEVE ME???


I wanted to have Dellas baby, becuse you wont give me one, Carlos said "I would give you a child if I could!! Taylor was in tears


Della are you Pregnant?


i Dont know, Really Taylor im sorry! I better leave, i didn't want to tell Taylor that i was pregnant because she couldn't Conceive herself, and that would make me feel bad, i wouldn't have woohooed with him if i knew he was married, I ran all the way home. i talked to taylor later that night, she said that she Broke up with Carlos, i told her that was a wise decision.


I have been practicing SimFu for a little bit, im already a Orange belt, My cousin Cherry, brought me home this Equipment, right now i feel like beating the Guts out of Carlos.


Ha Ya!


The Nausea came on fast.


Look at this painting of china that Layla made.


Whoa Chloe hold it in!


Good we got here just in time. Layla was determined to get Chloe Potty trained before she Turned into a young adult.


Yay your doing it!!


I'm a Green Belt now!


Now i think its shower time.


Now that the Girls are teens they have to help out around the house, Which ever one is up first has to Make Breakfeast


and Start the Laundry


and Do the dishes


The next up has to make lunch


and continue the laundry


and do lunch dishes


and The third one up makes Dinner


Finishes the Laundry


and does the Dinner dishes


Looks like Kassidy Burnt our waffles today, Oh well


We all love sitting at the table as a family and eating dinner.


I love inventing


Trying to invent something new for my collection


Whistling while i work, i always Hum along to the kids music!


Layla started Sim-Fu along with me so we can spar, she is not very good yet, she has not got her white belt yet.


But Violet is more of a Painter and Sketcher


Kassidy is a logic whiz


My tiny Garden needs some care


Look at Layla in her new White Belt outfit.


When the girls saw layla in her Sim-Fu outfit they wanted to do it too


Chloe slept like a angel


while Ishmael wached me clean house


But i put him down for a nap too so i could go take one.


I probably shouldn't do this in my swimsuit


My Garden needed tending


Then i went to invent more, Look what i came up with, When...


I went into labor


I had the Triplets Babysit while i went to the hospital


6 Hours of Pure pain, But it was worth it, for Wonderful Twin Boys, Yep its the famous Baby carrier!


Tucker (Thanks to BUG)


and Tyson (Thanks to BUG)


Thanks for Reading, You can find me on the sims page under Lbklwslg
Thank you

11 comments:

  1. ? thats the mothers name, i cant have the mother and daughter have the same name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But in my game one of the daughters of Estelle is going to have the same name.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. In Gilmore Girls, Lorelai named her daughter Lorelai but calls her daughter Rory.

      Delete
  4. Thanks. My grandmother, my mother and my medium sister have the same name.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is great! i cant believe your almost halfway there!:)Please checkout and follow my blog if you get a chance.

    http://thegrowinggreenefamily.blogspot.com/2010/07/move-along.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lexa i love your blog its insanely great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where did u get the sim-fu equipment ??

    ReplyDelete