Friday, July 2, 2010

4th of July celebration-Baby 36 and 37 the tragic accident that led to the curse of baby 32


Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you Happy birthday dear Cadence Chance and Eva, Happy Birthday to you! we all sang as the triplets grew up into Young Adults to make room for Baby 36


Chance was the first to age up, she about fell down when the sparkles surrounded her


Eva was the second


Cadence was the third, I decided to let Strider stay a child for a while


The new Triplets aged up though, Jayson has dark skin, my hair and dark dark blue eyes!


Mark looks just like his dad, other than his hair, he has my hair and he has my eyes.


Austin has my skin color, but he also got his dads facial features and HUGE Blue eyes and my hair.


Eva still in the Goth stage, but she decided she was to mature for all the black makeup, i agreed, if she ever wanted to get married she would have to grow up...


Cadence colored her hair, she said she wanted to look just like her idol, Cadence Sierra! i told her she looks more like Cadence's daughter than mine!


Chance was the only one of the triplets that kept her original hair color, she kept it down in huge curls! she was also the only one of the triplets that has my eye color


I said goodbye to the girls, then got the boys ready for bed.


I called a babysitter so i could go out and try for a baby with Henry's last roommate


I have been giving this limo by the mayor because I'm populating the town of Sunset valley!


I was walking to the man's house, when i saw him..he was Blue with light blue hair


Hi Im Della Wriner, Mother of the 100 baby challenge, Hey, he said in a realy deep voice, Im Pespi Cola


I explained all the rules to him, And popped the question, Will you be the daddy of baby 36,


His eyes got super wide, so did his smile! that chalenge would be perfect if it didint involve children, i hate kids! he exclaimed...i told him that he would never even have to meet his kids, and he would never have to see me ever again.


he nodded so i invited him to my house.


we climed in bed,


We Cuddled and kissed


The makings of baby 36


I plan on spending the whole of tomorrow teaching the younger kids how to Walk and Talk...And so i did





It took me all day, but i did it, it took me even longer becuse i kept running to the next room to Throw up!


I finished teaching the kids how to walk and talk, i did some sculpting,


i made a ice sculpture of strider


Strider grew up To be a handsom teenager


I decided to upgrade all the toilets to self-cleaning, i went to the hardwear store


while i was gone Strider was trying to make himself some dinner, but he was too tired he fell asleep and left it on the stove!


it started on fire, MOOOOOM HELP! i wasint home to hear Striders pleas of help


HELP! IS ANYONE HOME!! HELP!!


When i got home i found my kitchen in ruins and the Grim Reaper standing over my sons ashes! NOOOOOO! PLEASE! TAKE ME INSTEAD!!!


i cant do that Grim said, it is his life that is lost not yours...but he will be able to come and visit you, I wached my son turn into a ghost, a orange Ghost! i wasint here when he needed me most and i hate myself for this...I cant stop crying!


I thought i would never be happy again, but i must be strong for my future children and the children i have now! i know that i cant deprive my kids of tomorrow's 4th of July Celebration, even thought im in a state of Destress! My kids are all to young to relise what happend with Strider, i fell asleep and had nightmares all night.


In the morning i woke up and checked on the boys, then to ease my mind i went and swang on the swingset!


I was was trying not to think about strider...


But then i started to wonder where he was right now, he had a verry strong faith and he was a christan, he loved god with all his heart and im sure he is with god Right now, i started to feel better about the whole thing becuse i know that Wherever Strider is he is happy!


the night came that means it firework time! this is my kids favorite time of the year! other than christmas and Birthdays.


We wached about a hour of fire works...


they where so pretty!





The boys where so tired that they fell asleep the moment i put them in there cribs...




then the contracions came on! the baby was on its way!...i decided on a home birth.


I had twins, beutiful baby girls


Estelle, who was a dark blue color


and Esther like the queen from the bible.


Mark has his dads face and a bald little head,


Austin also has his dads looks, but he had a full head of hair and dark blue eyes!


Jayson looked way diffrent from his brothers, he has dark skin and Blue eyes.

Sorry it took me so long to get this post up! i went to camp this week, i would have had it up by the 5th! sorry!
Thanks for reading!

10 comments:

  1. Eva, Cadence and Chance are all beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks 4 use the name Estelle. Can you tell that Della wanted to name her like Estelle Dorinnan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHERE DID YOU GET CADENCE"S HAIR??? Lol, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its posted here, http://sims3stuff-doylegirl.blogspot.com/2010/08/braided-bangs.html

    enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eva is still just as gorgeous as she was as a teenager in my opinion. Austin and Mark are definately going to look interesting when they get older.

    Poor Strider

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where did u get the limo and beetle cars?

    ReplyDelete
  7. They Are From Freshprincecreations.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post Della !!! All ur children are gorgeous



    Kayleigh ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <3 Thanks so much Kay. I'm loving your comments

      Delete
  9. love this blog!
    by the way, I'll be starting my own challenge in July!

    ReplyDelete