Friday, July 16, 2010

The Barefoot Babies~Baby 40, 41 and 42


Esther looked at herself in the mirror and made a silly face!


Todoodle!!! she always said this silly word to herself


She always sits in her bedroom or the bathroom and talks to herself, it worries me sometimes!




I relized how hard it was for my kids to get to school in the morning so we decided to move alittle closer to the school, here is our new house, sorry we have been moveing so much!


The first floor, witch includes My room, two bathrooms, the workout room, the living room, the skill room and the relaxing room and A pool


The second floor has the Kichen, the laundry room, the dining room, the older boys bedroom and the older girls bedroom


The third floor only has two rooms, the boys nursery and the girls nursery.


Its the frist birthday party in the new house! Happy birthday babies! i told my girls.


Chey got her dads Eyes but my hair color...she is a adoreable! she enjoys whereing no shirt!


Taryn has her dads Orange hair and brows and her grandmas green eyes! she also hates shirts.


Estelle has droupy eyelids, and full lips, she has the usual Wriner Birthmark under her lip, she looks like a very sophicated young lady.


Esther grew up to be a very beautful girl,


Esther was also very insecure about her weight,


She spends most of her day working out...i keep telling her how skinny she is but she never listens to me,


the only one she would listen to was her twin sister Estelle.


OOMPH!


Mom, me and Esther where wondering if you would buy us a car? Sweetheart, we are low on money, and i still owe money to the bank, if you want a car you have to buy it on your own.


they decided to bring up there skills, and sell there wheres, to make enough money for two slugbugs, they both like painting and drawing so Esther took the easle and Estelle took the sketch table.


Well i better find another daddy for my challenge, Sweet~n~Sour called, he told me that his brother was in town and he would like to do my challenge, i told him i would be right over.


Girls would you mind babysitting while i go out?


Umm..sure mom!


I saw him in the distance, he was nicely dressed, well except...


He was barefoot!


Hello, are you Fire~n~ice?


Yes i am, and your Della Wriner, ya i am, i said


I hear your intrested in doing my 100 baby challenge?


Yes i am! shall we get started then? he asked!


Im keen to be pregnant again!


Here we go!!!


The lullaby drifted through the empty house.


on my ride home i was thinking about names, if its a girl it will be Violet, if it is a boy he will be william.


when i got home i went up to the girls room, both of them where asleep,


i fell asleep on there couch,


But i couldent sleep for long becuse i have lots of laundry to do.



And somehow the laundry soaked me

so i took a calming bath.


i finaly ended up asleep at 6:30 in the morning.


Today is the last day of summer, that means the girls have there first day of high school.


I woke up becuse i had to vomit!


The responsible Estelle doing her homework


Hmmmm...maybe...no that cant be it!


Aggh...


I think thats right!


Come on Esther...Come on Girl! Esther chanted to herself.


Come on, you need to get in shape!


i made Spaghetti for dinner,


In the middle of cooking my belly got slightly bigger!


Estelle helped with the chores after dinner, she washed the dishes


and did the laundry


While Esther tought the girls some of there skills.


I tought Chey how to walk


Oh Taryn! stop crying!


Bed time honey! the sisters where realy close. Esther is the only one Taryn will let hold her (other than me of corse)


Two of the things Esther enjoys doing most is Swimming


and Painting!


Esther and Estelle loved haveing holding breath contests!


Esther would usaly win


I challenged Estelle to a game of fooseball, i won the fist and second game, she won the third one.


Wow mom, this is amazing!!! i can feel it kicking!


Estelle, do you think you and Esther could babysit for me again?


Sure mom! we will


So i went out to the Store, to play my Guitar for tips


While i was there i met Fire~n~Ice,


I anounced my pregnancy


Wow!! he said, im going to be a father! he was so excited


When i got home i did some laundry, i cant help but smell the fresh clothes

I found a laundry Gnome named Abracadabra.


Im painting a portrat of each of the girls, first Chey

Then Taryn


I was in the middle of painting Esther, When i got this tingling feeling in my Stomach


The baby is on its way!


AGGGHHHH!!!


Three more girls! Violet


Layla


and Kassidy

Thank you for reading! Will be back soon!

7 comments:

  1. Hey I know a cheat well it's not a cheat but it helps.

    Eat(while pregnant): 6 Watermelons = 6 baby girls
    : 6 apples = 6 baby boys!!

    hope helps (I will be using these aswell!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is thrill is it a game like this? thxu for ur time u get a credit for enertaining me and for alot of swagg but the crap was fake

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Anon: I don't understand what you mean...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, so I just found this today. I can't wait to get up to date and keep on reading!
    I really want to do this!
    But I have a few questions.
    My Sims 3(I have no expansion packs) doesn't have drawing, sculpting, laundry, inventing and pregnant clothes u can choose, where did u get them? can't wait to hear back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dont know about the drawing but sculpting laundry and inventing all came with expansion packs and i think she downloaded the clothes not sure, need to get the author to confirm stuff and stuff like that though but you dont need expansion packs or stuff packs to do the challenge you just wont have as much stuff to do and stuff to wear and hair styles as if you have expansion packs and stuff packs. Wow when this comment gets posted... It is super long and i am typing it at 01:02 am uk time lol

      :)

      Delete