Sunday, December 25, 2011

Gen 2. The sex club-Baby 65

BEWARE! Extreme sexual content.


Geri is a bit more soft spoken then Essence turned out to be, even though her own opinion is what matters to her the most “I think you got ripped off by that doctor Es” she made sure to point out to Essence that Geoff had clearly made a mistake “Don’t eat me! I didn’t mean to offend you” she joked while slapping her knee and breaking into laughter.


“Sorry, sorry” she said as Essence hissed at her. I made sure to note all the things that happened after, Geri pulled Essence into a hug and they both started crying, as if the joke was just to ease the tension and make everyone feel a little better, Geri told Essence how much she missed her being full and healthy, and Essence was glad she could finally hug Geri.


The triplets talked nonstop about what they were going to do once they move out as they lined up for their picture, they talked about parties and collage and finally getting out of the house, “But of course we’ll have to work to be able to live” Cory said, rolling her eyes, she being the only practical one, the boys just looked at her like she was crazy “We know that! But there is always time to have people over!”


They went to go put their things together and load it up into the car, to take off, as I was taking Snooki and the babies pictures, they yelled from downstairs “BYE MOM! LOVE YOU” I looked up from my camera and screamed back “LOVE YOU TOO! HAVE FUN” the door slammed shut a second later. I focused back on Snooki who has already made herself known to the 6th grade class as “Snooki ‘don’t need this’ Wriner” by sassing off to a teacher about an assignment, and she is begging me to let her get a lip ring…I’ve got a rebel on my hands.


Next up, the new triplets, each of them has a personality all their own that is developing with each passing day, Taylor is more of a loner where Ava and Hannah never leave each others sights, they each have most of their fathers looks, that’s one thing I could tell you by just looking at them.


One thing about tonight that was not normal was that I was so dead tired that I didn’t want to do anything but sit around and watch TV, though that’s not what’s on Vanessa’s agenda, she called me, begging me to come with her to this new place downtown, I refused enough times to kill a horse but when she broke out crying I finally said yes, and that she should meet me here.


“If you get me killed” I said to her “I’ll come back and haunt you” she just laughed and said “its not that bad, but be warned, its not rated PG either” I sighed and trudged out the door behind her, so not into the whole “Clubbing when you’re tired” thing. “What’s this place called anyway?” I asked her in the taxi
“Its an exotic club, brand new, you’ll love it”


When we walked through the door, the first thing you see is statues, of course that is common in a old warehouse like this one, the only thing that was really out of place was Payton Wriner, the bouncer, she was guarding a velvet rope, Vanessa walked right over to her and whispered the password to let us in, as we walked through the door I asked “How do you know that”


But was stopped right in my tracks as I entered the club, there were people, and not just normal everyday clothed people, naked people, walking around asking people if they want to get dirty…people having exotic forms of sex all over the room, my jaw dropped as Nessa pulled me into the room…my god…she brought me to a fragging sex club?!?!


It was around 12 when a man walked up, completely naked (I might add) and asked us “Would you ladies be interested in a threesome?” then winked at us, I backed off immediately but Nessa was like “Come on Della! Have a threesome with us!” That’s it, she’s drunk, obviously they couldn’t take no for an answer because I was dragged right along with them.


I ducked out at the last second when a tall handsome and probably the only dressed man in the entire club came up to me “You must be Della, I didn’t know mothers hung out in places like this, especially ones like you, I can’t believe you haven’t been asked yet!” I stared at this…seemingly sane man “Would you do me the honor of being my partner?” He asked nicely, and when I gave up and finally said yes, he took my hand and led me away. At least he didn’t just like…come up to me and start raping me or anything.


So right there, in front of more people then I’d have wished, he laid me down and kissed my lips, instead of making me feel like a toy for him to do what he wished with, he made me feel like one half of the whole, and that’s how its supposed to feel, he freaked a little when he heard the lullaby but I told him that it was all ok, and that was the whole reason I was here, he let me off with a small kiss and a goodbye…


“Wake up sleepyhead” I said to Nessa as I was getting ready to leave, she heard me and opened her eyes to push the…guy off of her, “well” she sighed “that was something alright” she had been more safe then the other girls by slipping on a thin white nightgown after the sex, “You’re sleeping at my house Ness, you’re not driving home like this” we both walked out of there…newly pregnant.


Around 10 the next morning I woke Nessa up with a little jostle “Come on Ness, I want to get something in your system, get up you lazy butt” I pulled some clothes out of my dresser and laid them down for her on the side of the bed. Gosh, sometimes I feel like her mother.


I dragged her downstairs and started grilling some hamburgers for her to eat, and she had seemed hungry because the second they started to brown, she looked at them like she’d never eaten before, I sat a plate in front of her and she dug right in, and with her mouth full of burger said “Thanks Dells” I laughed “Save some for me!”


I sat down next to her with a burger of my own, and stuffed it in my mouth while she was saying “what happened last night? I don’t remember how I even got pregnant, I was wasted before I even called you” I told her the whole story as she just stared at me saying “I DID WHAT?”
“You asked if I wanted to have a threesome with you and that guy” She burst out laughing, when she stopped out of nowhere…”You didn’t did you?”


Later that night we both went up to my room to gather her things that were sprawled all over the floor from last night. “Dells? Can I stay with you for a couple days? Just until this baby is born? I’ll help get the kids ready for school, I’ll help with chores! Please?” I didn’t want to say no because…well its my best friend talking…begging me for a place to stay. So I showed her to the guest room.


And she thought I was just making sure the pillows were fluffy enough…”BAZINGA!” Hit her right in the face, and laughed about it. Of course she got me back, straight in the nose, it was an all out war of the pillows, and it got worse when Geri and Essence joined in the fun. Feathers were flying everywhere and I had no idea how I was going to clean them up without becoming an honorary chicken.


Vanessa was puking within an hour and so was I, we’re about the same time in our pregnancy so if she stays long enough, we’ll have the babies together :3 I asked her if she could stay until then and she said that it depends…


“Mommy! Aunt Nessie! Come look! Its white stuff, falling from the sky” When me and Nessa walked outside, snow was falling gently to the ground and I was flooded with memories of Christmas as a child, waiting for the snow for so long and this year…I haven’t even noticed its absence..


Me, Nessa and Snooki sat outside for the longest time just watching the snow, before Essence in Geri joined us, telling us how crazy we were for standing out in the cold for so long…but then they saw the snow too and just froze in place


Essence was the most shocked it seems, but since she can see clearer then anyone else with those eyes of hers. Especially since she’s a vampire and has all the unnatural abilities.


In the morning after the kids left for school, Nessa and I got bored so we went outside and played in the snow and wacked each other over and over again with snow balls.
The war lasted for hours, about as long as the pillow war, only a lot colder and a lot more messy and fun.


And afterwards, we threw our clothes in the washing machine and sat down to talk with a hot cup of coffee, totally worn out, I crashed while we were watching the news and Nessa let me lay on her so I could sleep, she fell asleep a little bit after that and we both slept peacefully through the night.


When we woke up, we both compared how big our baby bumps had gotten and we were sure that the babies would be on their ways very soon, it was no doubt about it. When Nessa cried out in pain I just stood there because I was feeling the same thing, just holding it back.


We were in labor together, what a memory for the best friend scrapbook eh? “Sooner or later…It’ll be over” I said to her with clenched teeth. She replied “We.. have… to… go… through… this 100 times” as her contraction was ending.


Sooner or later, two baby boys were being cradled in our arms, in mine, my baby Tony, in Vanessa’s…Little Jeff Wood. I told her that we’d just have to force them to be bff’s, not that we could, I mean…People are best friends with who they want to be best friends with but still. They’d have to hang out sometime

Thank you for reading, I’ll have my Christmas post up a little late but it’ll be here soon J hope you enjoyed this post, I loved writing it XD Haha.

6 comments:

  1. Oh...oh dear god...a SEX club?!
    This was, erm, interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 0.o
    okayyyyy?
    at least we learned something.... dont agree to go to a club with nessa :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very interesting! I wish we had a sex club around here! What an awesome concept!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Kewl: Haha XD Thanks

    @Amiee: I should have learned that lesson a loooooooooooooooooong time ago XD

    @Stiles: I bet you wish ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm, that was.. erm. Unusual? :L

    Your kids are cute ones! :D

    What a super duper best friend to do, go to a sex club, get pregnant and have your children at the same time!

    I laughed when you put '...and she thought I was just fluffing the pillows when BAZINGA!' XD

    Tony Wriner and Jeff Wood should be best friends, you should make it happen somehow, just let them hang out, if they're anything like you and ness, they'll be best friends in no time! :D

    -Liana.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Spongebob: LOL Your comments always make me laugh, don't blame Ness XD Its not her fault that she's a blonde.

    I worded that different at first but liked this better XD glad you get a kick outta it.

    of course they'll be best friends! They were destined to be just that :)

    Love your comments as always! and love you :)

    Della

    ReplyDelete