Friday, December 16, 2011

Gen 2. Oh no he didn't-Babies 62, 63 & 64


I’m used to having to worry about every little thing by now, but now my baby is sick… what I was told was that it was a rare kind of flu, the kind that hasn’t been seen in over 40 years, I asked where she could have gotten it and Di was baffled, she had no idea, but I was told that if she doesn’t get her medicine every day, there is a chance that she could go into a coma or worse.


I watched my baby sleep after a long day at the hospital and in the pharmacy, she fell straight to sleep as soon as I laid her down, that was her being tired and the medicine taking effect for the first time, I put a warm wash cloth onto her forehead and watched her temp go down, I wondered how okay it would be to age her when she’s sick.


I started to age the others slowly, including Geri, I would ask Diamond about Essence after all of them were another age older, I started with the triplets and Brittney, they all grew up lovely, my four oldest children are beauties, they all lined up for a picture together because of how close they all are to each other, even though the boys don’t think that Brittney is the funnest person in the world, Cory and her are as close as it gets.


Of course Brittney was leaving today, that’s what comes with being an adult, Cory cried when Brittney hugged her goodbye, I expected Brittney and Cory to ask me if Cory should go with her as and adult but I should have known that they wouldn’t, Cory has spent her whole life trying to impress her brothers and be cool with them, even if she loves Brittney to death.


I called Diamond that day and asked if it would be ok to age up Essence with this high a fever, then I asked how good it would be for her to go out of the country. Diamond says that if anything, aging her up will help bring down the fever and that it would be perfectly fine to take her to China for a few days, I told her thanks for all the help she’s been and that I love her…I wonder if I’ll have a bill?


If you can’t tell how alike these two are just by looks…then you’re ok, they have completely different personalities, they care for each other but only to a point, Geri is tired of Essence being the star child just because she is sick, but she still loves her. Essence is tired of Geri being a brat but she knows she cant help it, it’s a love-hate relationship.


Snooki was aged next, she has such a serious look about her, her green eyes can make you love her or hate her, he freckled cheeks full of dimples when she smiles, her flame red hair framed perfectly around her face, she has such a way of making you want to hold her forever that even I don’t understand.


That night, after Brittney left and we all had our things packed, we loaded into the car and headed to the airport, the triplets laughed and joked the entire car ride, The twins slept on each others shoulders and I talked on the phone with Nessa who now has Snooki in her care. We stepped off of the plane and into China, the country is beautiful and lush, the only thing that was wrong was that Essence’s temperature was going back up…


My little girl was holding back how she felt, she told me that she felt fine and wants to explore, I hugged her “Are you sure honey?” I asked her in a whisper, “Mom, I’m fine, lets go to the dragon cave” I asked all the kids if they agreed on this and they said “YES!”


I told them that we’d go down in just a little bit, they all went inside and I met my friend who knew me before we came here, Hong and I have been pen pals and he asked me last week if he could be in my challenge, I told him yes and that is one of the reasons that I came to china…


a few minutes in and I heard the lullaby and I was pregnant, now time to go exploring with the kids, I hope they didn’t mind that I cut off for a bit.


We arrived at the mouth of the cavern and Cory freaked out because she wanted to be the one to open it, everyone agreed that we’d let her go first, Cooper and Todd just watched in jealousy, Cory is gonna use this one later to her advantage, she love sit when her favorite brothers stare in awe at her.


When we went down into the stairs behind the door, we came into a large room, with ponds and statues and all sorts of things all over the place, the kids oooed and ahhed as they entered the room…


But when Essence hit the last step…she collapsed, I tried to catch her but I couldn’t get there in time and she hit her head, when I leaned over her to check if she was ok, her forehead was burning and she was moaning, a tear leaked down my cheek, I should have known better then bring her here when she’s so sick…


I pulled Essence into my arms and started going up the stairs, all the kids just stared as we walked away, I yelled for them to go on and watch each other and they did, I just didn’t want to ruin another vacation for them


I took Essence home and put her to bed, our plane doesn’t leave for another day, so we have no way of getting help for her until then, I cuddled up next to her and watched her fall asleep, then fell asleep cooing to her, telling her that it’ll all be alright.


Geri played later that night in the bathtub, playing that she was a submarine diver with a little pair of goggles “I’m coming down, is the giant octopus still raiding the cave? Roger that, what’s your bearing?”


“Guys, this isn’t good, Essence is so sick and mom is taking all the stress, we came for vacation and she’s been in the room with Essence for two days of it” Cory sighed as she continued “Anyone have any ideas?”
“Ohhhh, Me me me,” Todd offered “We should stay here with Essence for the last day of our vacation and mom should go out and explore as much as we did” They all shook on it and came into my room where I was sleeping.


“I’m ruining this, I should have just stayed home with aunt Nessie, mommy is having no fun and now Cory and Todd and Cooper are giving them up their last day…” Essence cried when she was alone, “I wish I could just stop being sick”


“Don’t cry baby, its all gonna be ok, when we get home, we’ll go back to Diamond and see whats going on, okay? We’re going to leave for home in just a few hours, and you’ll feel all better” as I was finishing, Essence got off the couch and ran to the toilet to throw up, I was almost thinking that I need to get my mom’s help with this.


A couple hours later we were on the flight back home, Essence was nestled into my lap and slept the whole way home, Geri sat next to us and stroked Essence’s hand, until she fell asleep with her head on my shoulder, we got home around 1:00 am and we were all dead tired when we walked in the door, but I still didn’t hesitate to take Essence to the hospital. I held her in my arms until we walked into the hospital, the nurse then got a wheelchair to put her in so that I wouldn’t have to carry her, when I sat her down, she woke up, knowing exactly what was about to happen.


Dr. Geoff took us into a room and he asked all sorts of questions, about how Essence has been feeling and if she can even walk on her own, Most of these questions were answered halfheartedly by her and then Dr. Geoff would write something down, when we were finished he called Diamond in to watch and play with Essence while we talk for a few minutes.


“Ms Wriner, I’m afraid we’re gonna have to run some tests on her to be sure of her condition, you say that she collapsed in China?” I nodded, I didn’t feel like speaking until he said “Do you realize that it was probably just because she was tired?” I went in to defend myself “The rest of them were all fine! And they were just as tired as she was, she’s sick! Isn’t it better to be safe then sorry?” I almost blew my top, it was almost as if he was accusing me of not taking care of my little girl and I wasn’t having that.


“That’s not what I was saying, I was just implying by what she told me, that it could have been a false alarm. I’ll have Diamond hook her up to the machines and we’ll run some tests” My eyes went big as I asked “Is everything going to be okay Doctor?” he patted my shoulder and said “Everything will be perfectly fine, I’ll have Essence as fit as a button”


Diamond did her job well, we both overheard the sound of Essence’s laughter and found her making silly faces with her sister, she was being a normal child for once in her life.


Next thing I know, I’m standing in the bathroom with my hands caressing my baby bump that is so plainly showing through my shirt. Geoff and Diamond have taken Essence upstairs to her own little room and started doing tests to make sure she hasn’t gotten any worse, I prayed and prayed for the best, hoping that god would answer my prayer and make my little girl better again.


When I was called upstairs, Essence was sleeping on the bed quietly, they’d been up there for quite awhile and she was tired. Geoff had a very grim look on his face when he said “We’ll have to keep her here overnight, we’re going to start her on some antibiotics. You should go home to your children” Diamond told me that she’d take good care of Essence and to go on home, so I did, I know that Di will hold true to her word.


When I got home, Geri was waiting for me, she asked me to tell her a story so I pulled her onto my lap and told her the story of Goldie locks and the 3 bears. When it was finished she was laughing and I was smiling, then she said something that I’d never expected from her. “When will Essence be home? I didn’t expect to miss her this much” That brought a tear to my eye. “The doctor will make her better, then she can come home” Geri started to sob and soon fell asleep…


After taking her to bed, I toppled onto my own bed and slept for about 3 hours before my alarm started yelling at me to get down to the hospital, it didn’t talk but still, that’s what it was ringing for.


I scooped Snooki up and put her in the car, grabbed Geri and went on our way, I was only taking the two youngest because the older kids had work to do and I didn’t want to disturb them, so me and Snooki and Geri went to see Essence. When we got there, Heart took Snooki and played with her, while me and Geri went upstairs to where Diamond, Geoff and Essence were waiting for us.


When I got upstairs, Essence was sleeping and Geoff and Heart were waiting with huge smiles. “What is it?” I asked, almost a little worried “Is everything alright?”
“Everything is fine, Essence is as good as new and she’s going home with you, but you must age her up the second you get home or all our work will be for nothing” I nodded at Dr. Geoff, I had no idea what they had done to produce such a speedy recovery…but okay!


When I got home, I got ready to age up Essence and Geri…when my water broke, I didn’t know what to do, the teens were at school and trying to talk was useless, so I just pointed at the cakes and they both got it and Essence started aging first as I was giving birth to babies 62, 63 and 64


My three new sweet girls, their names are Taylor, Hannah and Ava <3 I laid them down to sleep and then called Essence to come see me, and she did…
My little girl glided up to me and I recognized the face under that pale skin and those silver eyes that were once blue and then I realized what Geoff had done…the only way to make her better was to turn her into a blood sucking vampire…my baby girl, a vampire.

Thanks for reading <3 if you have any ideas or names or anything that you just want to say to me, I'm always checking my email. Dwriner41@hotmail.com, or on my sims 3 account, my user name is LBKLWSLG, Thank you so much <3 love you all

9 comments:

  1. Wow, he turned your baby girl. I am gobsmacked, my jaw just dropped through the whole post! I'm so glad she's better though. Well done Essence :D

    I wonder who your new triplets will look like, mummy or daddy? Can't wait to see their cute faces.

    Speaking of cute faces, I love how your kids all have pretty cute faces! They're adorable/pretty/handsome. Whatever you want to call them, they are!

    Great post Della, you've gotten really far in both challenges and I loved reading them both and I will continue to read them all. Every single one will be unmissable if I know you XD

    -Liana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! Great storytelling as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing!
    ~selena Heart~

    ReplyDelete
  4. i would love it if you checked out my challenge
    adifferentkindofchallenge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that was kinda cruel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Liana: I can always count on your long comments to make my day <3
    The story line has just started to progress to where I want it to...I'm heading down dangerous roads here. I'm ready for it all to fall into place and everything happens for a reason. They look like a mix of both mommy and daddy :3
    Thanks :) its all about genes (And mc)
    I like this post a lot :) I'm glad you do too, I can't wait to be finished with this one and start anew! Hehe Aww thanks, unmissable? I doubt that, but stay tuned.

    @Cassie: Thank you <3

    @Anon: :3

    @Amiee: No one has ever said that to me before <3 you just made my day (too) I'll sure as heck check out your challenge!

    @Anon: What was?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awweee Della! I love this post <3 so cute, I'm glad that Essence is okay...Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Laura: thanks :3 I'm glad you like it :D :D

    ReplyDelete