Friday, December 9, 2011

Gen 2. Essence-Baby 61


“Get over here you squirt!” I struggled with Essence “Its time!”
“But Mommy that’s not fair! I can’t tell time” she wined as I picked her up “So how was I supposed to know that it was coming?”
“You weren’t, I wanted to surprise you” I tickled her gently as I carried her over to the potty chair “But you’re gonna learn and so is Geri”


“I really don’t like the toilet mommy” she said as I sat her down “But you’re the boss” I laughed at her little smarty mouth and shrugged it off, she must have learned that from Todd, the master of all smarting off.


“Get back here you little squirt!” Essence made an attempt to a great escape, it didn’t work because mommy always wins. “I was just kidding mommy” she defended herself but I didn’t really buy it. Look at this, I’m fighting with a toddler…how weird


And back onto the toilet she goes, this time I stayed closer as to keep her from running off again and before we both knew it, she was free to go! Now its time for Geri O_O

Meanwhile….


“Why are girls so annoying?” Todd asked Cooper on the 30 minute bus ride “Its like they always want to be in our business, don’t we have our own lives for a reason?” He sighed “If Cory was a boy, she’d be cool” Cooper commented, “but not Brittney, she doesn’t like us, she would be worse as a boy, but Cory’d be okay”


Cory sat in the seat 3 down from the boys thinking “If I was a boy, they’d like me, therefore, I should be a boy when I grow up” she smiled to herself, not really realizing what they mean by what they’re saying.

In another part of town…


“Jay, we can’t do anything about it, we may be her parents but she won’t listen” My mother went off, flopping onto the couch “Saying that I want this for her would be a lie, I want her to enjoy her life, maybe she’d even get done faster if she went to this hospital that they’re talking about, it’d be much safer” my dad was about to speak before she went off again “But then we’d never see her and I’d be all sad because I love her with all my heart and it would just be wrong having her gone for Christmas and new years! My gosh Jay! I have an idea!!!”


“Remember what you did last Christmas? You had two houses built in Bridgeport for us and for Della, what if we do that for her, just in Twinbrook? She won’t be able to refuse”
Della went on and on and on about her ideas of my happiness before Jay finally stepped in “That’s your idea of happiness for her, have you found out what she wants yet? She loves sunset valley, we can’t just drag her away” he pulled her closer and said “We’re the parents of an independent young woman who can make her own choices, you should be proud, not worried”

Somewhere else


“This’ll be a good one” Uncle John said as he snapped a few pictures of some woman walking on the beach “If only I knew her name, maybe I could” he thought out loud as he stumbled nearer to the girl on the beach “Hey, I’m John Wriner, and whats your name pretty lady?” she giggled, “I’m Frella” that night he took part in her 100 baby challenge.

One more place


“I’m gonna do it, I’m finally gonna get the courage up to ask Della Wriner to be a father in her challenge, why? Because I want children and I’m tired of being treated like a piece of crap, yes, today is the day” Gorman Cracker told himself, why he gets treated like a piece of crap I don’t know because he is quite smoking, but we’ll see.


He walked up my driveway, rang the bell…and the moment he’s been waiting for…wait…where’d he go? He ditched. Of course he did, what a sucker


Wait…wait…no…there he is! “DELLA LET ME BE A FATHER!” He startled me but I said “Ooookayyy, whatever you wish” he was shaking, I could see that so I asked “Whats the matter Gorman?”
“I’m very nervous of just being in your presence, you look stressed, may I give you a back massage?” “Umm sure I guess”


I turned around and he took my back into his hands and started massaging, I melted in his hands when he told me “I’m a chiropractor, professional” and at that he started getting more confident


When I turned around, he kissed me and I liked it, I love a bold man, he pulled me into his arms and said “Give me the honor of your next baby” and I sighed lustfully “Yes sir”


And we did, for over 30 minutes, it may have seemed drawn out but it took a long time to hear that lullaby playing in my head. After awhile I finally heard it but that was 20 minutes in, the last 10 was for me ;)


“I’d like to see you again sometime Della, even if I have to wait until after your challenge is done…it would be nice to grab lunch sometime” I quickly agreed to this “you won’t have to wait Gorman, don’t worry, call me sometime”


“Guess what Brit, I’m gonna be a boy when I grow up, and go to boy college! It’ll be fun! And then Cooper and Todd will like me” Brittney stared at Cory “You know that boys are born not made right Cory?”
“Girls can be boys if they want to! And I want to be a boy!” Cory pressed, “and no one can stop me!”


“Hey Cory! Come play with us” Todd called for her “We want you to be the cops! We’ll be the robbers, you can catch us! You’re fast enough” Cory smirked at Brittney and went to join them “I’M GONNA BE A BOY COP!” She yelled before heading for the door


“Kids wait just a second, I want to tell you a story” I told the kids “Go on into the couch, I’ll wait for you, let me grab some snacks” and so they did, I brought in a bag of popcorn and a soda for them to share, “everyone grab a seat, okay, about this time last year your mother lived in a big city called Bridgeport, I was only a little girl like you when my mother told me about something called the 100 baby challenge”


“As a little girl all I could think about was, one day having 100 children because that’s what my mommy did, I was your grandma’s 104th child, she had 100 kids before I did and one day, your baby sister will have 100 kids too so that she can continue my legacy” they all wanted to know where this story was going “Mom? What are you getting at?” Cory finally said. “You 4 are a part of that challenge, babies 55, 56, 57 and 58” I waited for their reactions and they looked a each other, thought it over and went “COOL!” All at the same time, this is the best reaction I’ve ever gotten from that news, haha.


“And oh yah…” I said before giving them the BIG news “We’re going to China”. the kids FREAKED! I didn’t think I’d have this big of a reaction but they just blew up with excitement! “And I’m not even bringing my phone, I don’t want our trip to be ruined” They asked when we were going and I told them that after I have this baby, we’ll find a babysitter and head off, I think Nessa might oblige


I told the kids that if they needed me, I’d be in the bathroom, I stayed in front of the toilet so that I wouldn’t puke all over the floor in my bedroom


“I’m going up, Captain Todd, I’ll be expecting you and Cadet Cory after me, the pirates are taking over as soon as they can get their hands n the side of our ship, you guys better hurry, I don’t know how much time we have.” Cooper said into a pretend radio on his wrist “I can see them off the poop deck”


Brittney really doesn’t play with the triplets much, she loves them but their games make her wish that they were as old as she was, even though they are almost the same age, they aren’t as mature as she is, she would rather swim then be a big old pirate.


Night arrived quickly, quicker then I wanted, I wanted to make these pregnancies last because before I know it, I’ll be old and not remember what it’s like to hold a baby in my stomach or in my arms.


“Hey Ness, whats up?” I said while painting my picture “Not much, just painting, Ugh, nah I can’t make it tonight, I got the speech ready but the kids are all mad at me for always leaving”
“Its okay Dells, The girl’s will understand, we know that you can get busy, maybe next week then?” I told her I’d try to be there and asked her to tell the other girls hi for me.


“I CAN FLY!!!!” Brittney yelled as she flew up on the trampoline for the 5th time, pretending that she was a monster flying in the air and the boys played along in the clubhouse “Ghost monster! Everyone grab your guns!”


I spent a lot of time outside in the nice warm sun, in sunset valley it never really gets cold, even in December, so I tended my garden in shorts and a teeshirt, while watching the kids play together on the play ground.


They migrated to the sandbox about an hour later, they each spent a long time building sculptures out of sand and even called me outside saying “LOOK AT WHAT WE BUILT” It was so cute when I came out to the sandbox and saw a 4 different versions of my face in the sand. Haha.


That night, Brittney decided it was time for her to age up to a teenager. her ghostly figure is perfect and her eyes that should be a dark green, are lined with white that makes her sunny expression look blank and dead.


“Mommy, my tummy hurts” Essence said to me later that night while we were all getting ready for dinner “Make it better?”
“Mommy can make it better if you want” I told her with a puppy dog face “But first….”
“THE CLAWW” She laughed like mad. Afterwards I gave her some kids medicine and laid her down to sleep.


I went in to check on her around 10:00 the next morning and she was burning up, “Honey? How are you feeling?” she just rolled over and pulled her blankie up to her squishy little nose, I picked her up out of her crib and put her in her car seat, I was taking her down to the doctors office, just for any pre-caution.


“Di, Essence is running a fever, it was sudden and I think she needs a check up” Heart looked at Essence, gasped and said “Mom, it could be worse then a simple fever, I want to take her upstairs and check her out” I handed my baby to Heart and followed her up the stairs


Diamond started doing little tests but I found that something had preoccupied me…it was called labor. I tried to keep the groaning to a down low so that this would be over faster, I went off on my own into one of the rooms


And in the course of an hour, I had my new baby girl, and by request, I named her Snooki <3 (thanks Caitlyn)


When I called Diamond in, she was holding Essence. “Looks like you were busy Mom, I have a little bad news for you” she said with a grim look on her face…

Thanks for reading. Sorry for the little cliffhanger here, I’ll be sure to update soon. While your waiting, send in your name request and your fathers and I’ll be sure to take a look at that. My e-mail is Dwriner41@hotmail.com <3

6 comments:

  1. Ooooh! What's up with little Essence?
    I'll be waiting anxiously for your next post!
    I like Snooki too.
    PS: My next baby's gonna be called Della.

    -Skye

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) you should put John on the exchange so i can REALLY have him be part of the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my.. I hope Essence will be okay :/

    Never knew your daughter's were doctors but with 61 babies already I guess you have many different careers in your family :L

    Gorman what a name, seems nice to you hope he calls you ;) With the extra 10 mins for you ;)

    Brittney seems a bit of a loner, but she looks like she feels the odd one out with her being a ghost hope she makes friends when she's older.

    Snooki aww that's sounds a cute name for your little girl, wonder what she'll look like!

    I'm gonna end my long-ish comment there Dells

    but P.S I liked the 'in another part of town..' parts, well included! :D

    Done, LOL -Liana.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Skye: You'll find out soon :3 I'm almost done playing for the post, it'll be out sometime this week, I pinky promise <3 Awww thank you, I'm flattered that you're naming a baby after me <333333333

    @Frella: I will when I can :)

    @Spongebob: She'll be ok in time....Haha I have lots of doctor daughters, cooks, actresses, they work everywhere, so many places that I can't quite keep tabs on them, lol. Gorman is the last name of the main character in my musical so I figured why not? Oh yes, Della loves her extra time ;) heh
    Brittney is alone a lot of the time but she can't help it, she's a ghost and doesn't really have many friends :'(
    Snooki grows up a CUTIE PIE! You guys'll love her as much as I do :) Haha thanks for the long-ish comment Li, love you gurl <3 Haha thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh! Cliffhangers are torture! Good post as always!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Cassie: Oh I know you guys hate them, but its fun XD Sorry

    ReplyDelete