Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Gen 2. Merry Christmas-Babies 66, 67 and 68

I asked Nessa to stay with us for Christmas but she said she had other plans…With Oliver I’m guessing, so she packed up her things that she brought and bundled up little Jeff to go out into the cold to find out that the snow was melted and it was getting warm out again.

So after Nessa left, I put all the kids to bed and went downstairs to finish wrapping Christmas presents, because tomorrow morning, when the children wake up, the front room will be filled with presents and all sorts of stuff for them to sink their little teeth into…

I sat down on my piano and suddenly felt very tired, but I know what I want to do tonight, I picked up my phone and called a number that I put in that morning, a father who e-mailed me, wanting to know if he could be in my challenge. I told him that I would need him soon so he should expect a call.

He got there around 10:00 pm and I told him that a few things came with being a father in my challenge, he said that he’d do whatever I wanted, so we went into the computer room to look up a few things on the computer, he loved the idea of looking up a baby name before we started, he promised to be completely on board with this whole thing. As soon as we were finished finding at least 6 names for our little one, he took my cheek in his hand and said “lets get started”

He had his very own ideas for the way this was gonna happen, and that was in his car, he kissed me for the longest time, when he finally let me breathe, I coulda sworn that it was already the morning because of the light radiating over me. But as the dash said, it was only 11:00 pm

And baby 66 was conceived that night. It was quick and fast. It was almost like time started to speed up when it happened because one second I was there, the next...I was pregnant.


After Loor left I changed into down and hype down, he asked me “Will you accompany me to a Christmas ball tomorrow night?” I smiled at him as he asked “I might be showing by then, you want a pregnant dance partner?” he nodded so I agreed and told him to pick me up at 7:00, I waved goodbye to him as he left.

I went back inside, I changed into my pajamas and went to bed, I couldn’t wait to see the kids faces in the morning when they went downstairs and saw all the toys that are sitting out by the tree, I couldn’t wait to catch this precious moment on camera.

I was jumped on and tackled by the kids around 9 am, screaming “ITS CHRSTMAS!!! WAKE UP!!! LETS OPEN PRESENTS!” So I jumped up and led them downstairs to the tree full of goodies and stuff.

I started by sorting all the gifts out, leaving mine under the tree for later, all the kids were so excited when I gave them each their towering armfull of presents from me and from grandma and even from Santa Claus

I helped the youngest open theirs first and the older girls stared in jealousy of having to wait, the triplets unveiled toys and clothes of all sorts, they opened a couple boxes of chocolate…from grandma no doubt.

Snooki opened hers next, a lot of hers were clothes but she loved that! Her fashion just went up by a bunch, that’s what she said anyway. From Essence she got a lip piercing kit -_- and from grandma she got chocolates, just like the triplets. The twins were last, pulling out games and electronics, clothes and…chocolate.

As soon as the presents were all open I told them all the plans for the day, starting with each of them aging, and then I told them that they could stay up as long as they want, playing with their toys while I’m out at a Christmas ball, they liked this idea and by 1:00 we were aging them up.

All the 7 children lined up together to take their picture because they wanted to get it done fast so that they could go play with their games and toys. The twins are now adults and are ready to move out whenever, Snooki finally got that lip ring that she’d been wanting for some time…I didn’t approve fully but she did it anyway. The triplets are almost exactly the same as they were as tots and then there is little Tony, his pink hair from my mom, his eyes from me, and everything else from his dad.

I started getting ready for the ball around 5:00 pm, and my dress was an instant hit with the kids, they all crowded around me after I put it on and ooed and ahhed for the longest time. They liked and jewelry too, I had it all made to go with this dress a long time ago.

When Loor showed up, I met him outside, he was decked out in a white and black suit that had a nice little bow tie, I just love those things. He had kissed my hand and said “May I walk you to the car madam?” I walked down the steps and he opened the door to the long limo that he rented for the night, talk about trying to impress.

When we walked into the room, over the loudspeaker a voice announced “And here comes Duke Ronoh and his date, Lady Della Wriner” the band started to play and I looked at Loor confused “Duke? You’re royalty?” he just pushed the question away with “We’ll talk about it later”

He had pulled me into the middle of the dance floor and started dancing to the waltz, I felt like I was moving with satin as we glided across the dance floor, me darting to the bathroom because I felt the back of my dress rip, I could have sworn I was in ruins before a tall woman named Glenda came up to me with a dress in her hands and told me to put it on, I of course didn’t disagree because I could feel my baby bump bulging just a bit more than it was before, when I joined Loor back on the dance floor he asked me what was wrong and I just explained that he shouldn’t have brought a pregnant date. He just laughed and said “I think you’re pretty, no matter what you wear” and then incased my lips in a sweet kiss that about knocked me off my feet.

I could also see that Vanessa was having fun with her date, ooo la la

When the waltz was over, another song started to play and the first thing that ran through my mind was “the tango? At a ball?” Loor saw my confused look and said “Usually they play the tango and if any couple is brave enough to take it on, they win a prize” I smiled slyly as I said “I know the tango”

So a few minutes later, we were on the floor because of course the duke of whatever knew the tango as well as I did. The pregnant lady and the duke being watched by the entire crowd of people who came to the ball..

Of course this dress wasn’t right for the tango but it went well anyway, we ended with heavy breath and lots of clapping, I smiled at Loor who then, leaned down and kissed me again, then said “You’re good”

Later that night, at my house, Loor and I were resting on the couch, he leaned over to touch my baby bump and I told him that the baby should be here any time now, the conversation died soon after, I think it was because of how tired we both were. We both, somehow fell asleep on the couch together, and while we were sleeping, Essence and Geri took the liberty to move themselves out, Essence left a goodbye note on the fridge that said

  “Mom, I love you! Me and Geri left, we’ll visit sometime soon, and oh yah, why is there a guy sleeping with you? Love, Essence”

I laughed at the last part and so did Loor, “I’m sorry I kinda slept on your shoulder” he laughed “But I have something for you” I tilted my head “Something for me?” I said stupidly and he said yes as he led me outside and when I saw the two beautiful, adult horses my chin dropped. “I was hoping that you would like a couple horses, they’re well broken and love children, I breed them and train them, maybe I could even give your kids a couple riding lessons?”

I was astonished, but I about fell to my knees in excitement when a little foal clip clopped around his parents, “I don’t know if I can take care of all of them Loor” I said looking disappointed “I would love to take them all off your hands, but I don’t know” Loor handed me a box and said “Merry Christmas Love” and then left me with just a kiss on my lips. when I opened the box, there was a gift card to my favorite store...how did he know?

I took the horses over to the best grazing spot in the yard and went back into the house, by the time I got through the foyer, the cramps had taken over and I recognized it as labor pain, even though it seems very early for a baby to be coming already…

I had 3 beautiful babies, two girls, and one boy. the one that you see here is Unique, her sister is Frella and her brother is Kyle, I kissed them each goodnight and tucked them in, NOW its time for the messes that the kids left for me…

sorry this post is so short, I've been having game troubles and picture troubles and let me tell you, I just can't catch a break. I hope you all enjoyed this post, this will be the last one with all the naked sex pictures since...you know, it gets boring. Merry Christmas! and have a happy new year :)

10 comments:

  1. This was odd. Not quite as odd as the last one, but odd none the less.

    But I LIKED it. It was different, and I love Loor's hair colour.
    You do realise she'll have to give the dress back to the other woman don't you. But an excellent post. (as per usual)

    -Skye


    PS: Told you I liked them all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm known for the oddness, yah I'm sorry about that one. thats why you don't write when you're drunk :P I know that the dress will have to go back but that is a minor detail that my blog doesn't really need. I like Loor's hair too but none of the kids got it :'( thanks for the comment.

      Delete
  2. Hmm a SECRET duke :p

    I liked the dance moves, very unique and nessa never fails to show up xD

    Your dress made you look like wonder woman! I guess it's the colours or something :L

    I like the names of your new babies, Unique, Frella and Kyle I hope one gets their fathers hair colour but yet again your kids are lovely just like the new ones will be :)

    -Liana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He never did tell Della what was up with the duke thing. thanks XD This is one of my favorite posts for the reasons of the dance moves :) Nessa is always around, like a spy or something XD
      I loved that dress but it isn't a pregnancy dress so I had to change up a little bit. Heh thanks for the comment :)

      Delete
  3. Looks like everyone had a great Christmas. Long post or short, I always look forward to reading it. <3 you Girl (congrats on the triplets. can't wait for MORE)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christmas is always great! its Chirstmas <3 Awww thanks! I love you too :) More ARE coming soon

      Delete
  4. Great update Della... can't wait to see what happens next.
    Ashby Lemi

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're sweet as cookies, you know that?! You actually named your kid after me! XD I love you, Dells!


    But I was going to name one of the girls Della. I guess I'll have to wait a while. Anyway, GREAT post! Love the horses! Glad you got sims pets!

    Find the Unicorn!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're as sweet as frosting ^)^ Little Frella is the best, I love her sooooo much :3
      You can name a girl Della if you want :o I would LOVE that. And yes, I think pets is the best EP yet <333333 I'll find that unicorn!!!!

      Delete
  6. Really good post :D

    Summer

    ReplyDelete