Thursday, May 13, 2010

Baby 7


I always have my hands full trying to take care of 5 screaming babies! but soon Josh and Blane will be kids and the girls will be toddlers, but most of all baby# 1 (Jasmine) will be a Teen!
Jasmine is doing so good at school that I decided to put in a swimming pool on the side of the house!

the next day I got a phone call, it was Christopher steel, Hello is this Della, the mother of the 100 baby challenge? yes, I said, can I be involved? he asked, of course! I said, I'm always searching for new fathers to be in the challenge!


When should we meet then? he asked, how about on Friday for dinner? Yeah that's good for me! he said we will go to your house, he added

THE NEXT DAY


Its time for Jasmine to go into Teenhood!

she is sure to win the hearts of sunset valley!


Now Blane's turn,


then Josh's


Blane looks just like his dad (Dragon)other than his hair, i still don't know where he got that black hair!


Josh looks like his dad too other than his hair, which was the same color as Mine!


the girls grew up nicely! they all got hair, This is Gracie! she got her moms hair color


This is Melanie! she got the same hair color as Gracie


and this is Felicity! the only one with her dads hair color!


*RING RING* my phone rang, Hello? hey this is Christopher, I will be over in a few minutes, okay, I said, I will be waiting! .... ten minutes later, *DING DONG*
Oh that's Chris, come on in I'm making Autumn salad for dinner!


then we ate on the couch! while having a nice conversation,


then we moved to the Bedroom! we cuddled a little bit...
we got the lullaby the first try!


Later the next day, while I was teaching Melanie how to walk...


I got my baby bump!!! then I taught her how talk,


Jasmine had to go into Adulthood earlier than i thought, I'm sad that my first little girl has to leave, at least now there's room for a new baby!


Jasmine turned out to be a real Beauty,


Bye mom, Jasmine said with tears in her eyes, as she was calling the taxi to go to her new house!

I was out playing for tips again, when...


The sharp pains came back...I calmly walked to the hospital,


Jasmine even came to help me out...



I came out with a new little Boy, i named him Justin.


While They where waiting for me the boys did homework and ate cake!

6 comments:

  1. Nice update, I'm not sure which of the kids is currently my favorite. Where did you get the cute cribs in the first picture? I've been looking everywhere for some custom cribs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow thats a lot of babies! lol i like the names!

    check out my 100 baby challenge, i just started though!
    tanner100babychallenge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I Love Your Challenge Its Great!

      Delete
    2. I might start one, as soon as I can pull myself away from yours! I will definitely give you the link!

      Delete
  3. HOMEWORK AND CAKE.

    My life... lol

    ReplyDelete