Monday, January 23, 2012

Gen 2. Oh lord-babies 72 and 73

I’m not used to the kids getting up so early on a Saturday, even to bake a bunch of baked goods in the front yard. But I looked out my window as I was slipping out of bed and saw them mixing up their muffins. I watched them for awhile, smiling.

A couple minutes of watching them was enough, I soon hooked Bobby up to a leash and took him out for a bit of exploring. His new daily walk, or so I’ll be hoping to keep up with this routine.

When I walked back in the house after a nice jog with the dog, I heard screaming “DON’T TOUCH MY STUFF!” Tony’s voice echoed through the house “I SWEAR THAT I CAN’T WAIT TO GROW UP AND LEAVE THIS STUPID HOUSE AND YOU STUPID PEOPLE” Frella cowered in front of him, whispering “I-I’m sorry Tony…It was and accident”

“Tony Wriner! Leave your little sister alone. What did she do?” I pulled him away from his now crying sister. “She broke my special glass and I’m SO TIRED OF HER MESSING WITH MY STUFF” I sighed, “Maybe you should just grow up and go, just go” he turned away from me and said “Fine”

After aging up, Tony stalked out with his phone to his ear saying “Jeff, can you convince your mom to let you age up?” He packed up all of his stuff and left in a huff. This was my face palm moment, I decided that this was what was best for both of us, maybe not for Vanessa and Jeff…We may have caused a little tension there.

Frella, Unique and Kyle aged up after their older brother left. Frella’s skin almost looks red and that makes me wonder what her dad has in his genes. Unique is exactly what her name says, unique. Its sad to say that out of all three of them, Kyle has the most style and he is the most girly of them all.

Finnick, I heard soon after he was born that Charlie Evans named her baby Finnick too. I just think that’s cute. They should get together sometime, they’d probably like each other as much as their parents.


Eragon and Saphira, I have caught Eragon talking to Saphira and she didn’t answer but he just went on talking, like they could talk with their minds. that’s how close these two are. And it surprised me how cute they are, Eragon with pink and white hair, and brown eyes that you could see miles into. Saphira has my hair and sapphire blue eyes, almost like her name.

Pulling out my phone and dialing 3 of my best friends phone numbers, well that was the plan, along with telling them to get over here because I had a professional photographer coming over and I really wanted some pictures of us to put on the walls.

I invited Vanessa, Kalyn and Frella over, And we started to get ready for the photographer to get here. I gave each of them a outfit in a different color and we did our hair in pretty ways.

A few minutes later the photographer showed up and we started doing some crazy poses for the photographer to capture.



it was an hour session and when the photographer was done, she gave me my pictures and I set them out and smiled…now all my best friends have a place on my wall for good. I hugged each of the girls goodnight as they left, what they didn’t know was that I stuck a different note on each of their backs saying “kiss me” and giggled as they smiled “Bye guys” 

Saphira found this weird doll in her room, I tried to take it and look at it but she screamed, I about fell back. Her voice was pure music, and that was the first time she ever talked…or screamed at me.
I sat and marveled at her and pulled her closer to me, she put away her doll and looked at me and said “Mommy, what are we doing?” I looked her with wide eyes, almost as mute as she usually is “I’ve never heard you talk before” She giggled “Mommy, I’m not talking out loud, I’m talking in your mind”
The doorbell rang right as I was about to ask another question. The man at the door introduced himself as Jango Lang, he was a redhead with a cute nose and mouth. “Why hellooo” I leaned against the doorway “and what may I do for you this evening?” he laughed and said “I’m here to ask a lovely woman if she would let me be in her challenge” scratching my chin, I said “I think you have the wrong house, there’s no lovely woman here”

He gave me a look that made my heart jump “Well I think you’re wrong, one just answered the door and she looks just like the picture that I have” I started to blush, its not often a challenge dad can make me blush. “Well you passed the test, good job. Come on in” I moved past the door as he walked in
“So what do you want to do to pass the time?” I asked as he slid onto the counter. “Well, I think we should get to know each other better, and by that, I mean…we should bring baby 72 into the world” So we did.
Jango stayed to talk with me for awhile, he got up to leave saying “I have to get home to my daughter” I was taken by surprise for the second time today… “You have a daughter?” “She’s 5 years old and her mother died when she was 2” he replied frankly. “I’m so sorry Jango…If you need anything, just call” I patted his back as he walked out. “thanks for coming over”
“Like seriously Frella, take a stupid shower, it stinks In here” Unique stressed as she was running to the bus “Yah, Unique…that’s not Frella. Its you” Kyle shot back as they loaded the bus. 

Saphira and Eragon sat across from each other, just sat there. I stared at them in amazement as their facial expressions changed and they were talking to each other with their minds. At that moment, I thought “Can you hear me Saph?” a little voice entered my head “Yes” I thought “how is this possible” “Your and our fathers genes mixed just enough to give me and Eragon these special powers” I didn’t hear one hint of her age in her voice, and not a inch of it in her mind…she thought like a full grown adult.


“Eragon can read minds?” 
“No mother, Eragon has a much greater power” 
“how can anything be greater than mind reading?” 
“Eragon can control magic, he can summon it to his fingertips and do whatever he wishes” “Saphira, can you talk out loud?” 
“I’m completely mute, other than with my mind” 
 I have a very unique daughter and son…

Today was Clip clop’s birthday…It was so strange watching her trot around as an adult, cocking her head when she walked past me and whinnying loudly along with running around with her parents.


“How are you doing, Streak, buddy,” I talked to my favorite horse “you’re the only guy in a family of girl horses, that must suck”

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


I was getting too much mouth from Unique this evening so I told Frella “Watch Eragon and Saphira, I’m gonna go for a walk on my own” I started out into the dark with my hair in a ponytail and headphones in my ears.


As I was running past the park, I saw a man playing the bass. The sound coming from his finger tips was the most amazing music I have ever heard. Probably even better than mine…I stayed to watch him play for a few minutes.
He hadn’t noticed  me standing there until he pulled his bass into its case and sat it down, he looked up at me and smiled before turning around and taking off in a swift jog. I was left thinking “Wow”

I went home feeling very sick and very confused, I crashed into bed  but didn’t get a wink of sleep, thinking about that man and his face and how he looked at me but most of all…his beautiful music.

I woke up and went to talk to Saphira, her conversations always intrigue me and I simply can’t get enough, she’s so wise and smart, I just can’t help but keep her mind near mine all the time. “Saphira, I need to ask you something…”
“yes mother?”
“I saw a man in the park yesterday and I can’t get my mind off of him…Whats going on”
“Isn’t this an adult problem? Why are you asking me about this?”
“Well, I just thought since you are so wise, you could help me”
“I’m only a baby, I can’t help you with these things until I’m at least a child”


I hadn’t realized how late it was when I woke up that morning, my stomach was bulging and all the kids were home from school, I finally got Unique to help out with Eragon, since I was doing most the house cleaning now days.


“ITS ONLY WEDNESDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Finnick was…very tired of the week… “Woah bud, calm down dude” I said patting his back “the week will be over sooner then you know it” He dropped to the floor and said blankly “I want ice cream”

There goes his dinner, I told the kids they could have whatever they wanted for dinner, even if they want ice cream. So they dug in, Finnick…of course, got himself a pint of ice cream.

“Time for your bath bob” I told Bobby as I put him in the bathtub “You’re gonna get all clean and pretty, and then we‘re gonna go meet a pretty girl doggy and you‘re gonna have a fun new playmate”

I brushed up his fine coat and smiled, “you’re gonna be so cute when you meet your new friend…this is gonna be so much fun” I was practically on my toes with excitement, the plan here is to bring a second generation into our household.

Lassy and Bobby got along together well, I was very pleased. I decided to bring her home for about a week so that they can try to bring in that new baby puppy.

“Thank you Kalyn, I’m glad that you’re letting me ‘borrow’ Lassie.” Lassie is actually Kalyn’s dog. She’s calling me her “puppy sitter” because all Kalyn really wanted was time off from her beloved pet.

I got home and let the dogs play in my room while I went downstairs to try and recreate the music that was stuck in my head, the bass music that played over and over, and that face that never left my mind.


The last precious moments of my pregnancy  are ones I’ll always remember, each birth is different with its own problems and solutions, and most of all…its own pain. I waited for my labor to kick in by inducing to the radio
As the pains of labor finally took over my body I sighed in relief, the sooner it starts…the sooner its over until next time, I cringed in pain and clutched my stomach as the pain riveted through me.
Morgan and Bex joined the family about and hour later, I brushed their little bit of hair back as I caressed they’re beautiful cheeks and pressed my lips against both their tiny foreheads, telling them goodnight and pulling they’re blankets over their bodies.
As I was putting them to sleep I heard something from downstairs...I looked out the window in the lounge and a sigh of relief exited my lips, Kyle'll be okay, he is kissing a girl, a very beautiful girl...wait...thats my hair color.
As she pulled away, I saw very clearly that he was kissing Frella...his own sister.

15 comments:

  1. Saph. .____.
    Kyle. .____.
    Frella. .____.
    THE MADNESS.
    Hey I think that guy playing the bass was really cute ;)
    I loved this post, and the pictures are great!
    <3

    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your comment made me giggle. The madness is what makes it all fun :3 The guy playing the bass WASSS cute!!! and Is cute ;)
      Thanks :) They were the same as they always are..

      Delete
  2. o_0
    Kyle and frella?
    weird....

    and js... but i love the eragon books, i dont know if you read them or not but Eragon and Saphira (your kids) are super amazing with their special ablities.

    I'd really like it if you would read me 100 baby challenge. you dont have to if you dont want :p
    http://adifferentkindofchallenge.blogspot.com/

    keep up the amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is weird, but thats how a story works :) I ADORE the Eragon books and thats who Eragon and Saphira are named after :) I'll check out your blog when I have time :)

      Delete
  3. Loved beyond words, and wow the collage of pictures was so neat. You are getting so close 2 your second set of 100 babies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked it <3 I personally liked this one a lot as well. I CAN'T WAIT TO BE FINISHED!!!!

      Delete
  4. Della-your kids are always so beautiful-loved the post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOAH >_< You can't do that Kyle, she's your sister!

    Tony, how rude. I bet you glad in a way that he's moved out, he's a trouble maker.

    Aww, Bobby and Lassie puppies will be so cute XD

    The photograph sesh looked fun and you have the picture memories on your wall :)

    Your pets are cute and I like Streak the best (sorry to chose favorites other horses)

    Your lovely kids all so different and Saphira can mind talk to you, wow! That's a cool thing to have and Eragon can summon magic :p COOL KIDS XDDD.

    -Liana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It'll all be explained soon enough :3 you'll know why he did it. maybe tonight? Tony is a little brat, but he was raised with Jeff as a best friend and you know his mother XDDD
      I love taking pictures with all my sims friends, I wish I could do it more often :/ I love streak but Clipclop has got to be my favoite, he's a mix of both his parents and that makes him unique <3 Saphira is really smart and that makes her special, you'll see what Eragon can do soon enough :)

      Delete
  6. What Kyle and Frella... I am so confused. Well this was a great post.

    Ashby

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the whole Eragon thing! I loved the movie and the book! when I'm able to get back on Sims I'll name my Sim's new kid either Eragon or Saphira!!

    ReplyDelete