Sunday, January 15, 2012

Gen 2. They grow up fast-Babies 70 & 71

I was woken up the next morning by Bobby, barking his little head off “Bobby! Quiet!” I heard Ava say from the kitchen table “I’m finishing homework” At her voice, Bobby stopped barking. Talk about amazement on my part.

All three of the girls finished up their homework before the school bus came, and when it pulled up they threw on their shoes and rushed outside saying “BYE MOM! LOVE YOU” I said goodbye and waved while cleaning up their breakfast dishes.

I had made myself sure that all the kids got on the bus, so I started my workout with the radio, working off the fat I’m sure that I gained during my little trip to Bridgeport with Vanessa, Kalyn, Amber and Charlie. And of course, Amber’s wedding. All that cake tends to stick onto me like glue. (You can view both of these events on Vanessa and Amber’s blogs)

Well I was sure…until I heard two boys in the front yard. of course I’d find Jeff and Tony ditching school, playing with the toys. Those snots were almost on my nerves, both of them are ornery little boys. I decided I wouldn’t talk to them until I’ve called Nessa.

“Vanessa Fey Wood, do you know that your 10 year old son is ditching school and is at my house?” I heard a sigh and “I’ll be there in a few minutes”

As soon as Vanessa got there we rounded the boys up, and we both went all mother on them, Nessa yelled at Jeff and I yelled at Tony and then we ganged up on both of them. Ending them with a 3 week grounding and no seeing each other until they’re teenagers. Which is like in 4 hours.

Vanessa told me that she was sorry and dragged Jeff away and into the car. When the door closed I heard her yelling at him again. Saying “How could you do that? What were you thinking? You should have known that aunt Della was going to see you and call me!” He hung his head and they drove away.

I would have sent Tony back to school if the bus didn’t just pull up with the girls, I sighed as I tried my best not to blow up too much…None of my plans ever work anyway. My top was gone within 3 seconds of the bus pulling away.

As soon as things settled down, I started to age up the oldest girls, I sat back and watched them age one by one.

Purple, blue and brown. I’m just describing each of the girls eye colors. Or maybe even their personalities. Ava being the most outgoing with beautiful purple eyes, Taylor having her own mixed act and blue eyes. And of course, Hannah. Her brown eyes say nothing about her, she is the party queen and if anyone tried to take her thrown…they would die.

“Bobby Wriner. Get your puppy butt over here!” I yelped at my puppy who was trying to escape out the door when the girls left. I decided that they should take Arel, the white horse that I brought home…They took her with smiles on their faces.

Next up was my little rebel, Tony. He made it known that he was still mad at me even though I wasn’t mad at him, I had the right to be. He ignored my attempts to make things right and walked away right when I was finished taking his picture.

Well…I went on to the younger triplets, I was feeling very cautious about Tony, I wanted to keep him close because I know how he can be and if he could…he’d be out of my house in a minute, I just know it. Just like the older triplets, they each have a unique eye color and personality. Kyle being the only boy in the group, has a very girly act, I don’t worry about him though. He’ll be fine.

Last of all is Finnick, he has my hair, eyes and most everything else I can put a tag on, my little boy is growing up faster than I’d like, I’m just glad that I can watch every step.

                                 ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

That evening I went out to bring babies 70 and 71 into my house, to progress deeper into this challenge that ruled my life, of course there is that fact that I let it do so…anyway.

The first man that came up to me, I clinged onto, he seemed to like it, well why wouldn’t he, it’s me. I’m not exactly ugly if I may say so myself, his kiss sealed the deal. We went to his house that night.

                              ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I came home pregnant and tired, But there were so many things to do at home, and to top it all off The kids were still awake and it was 3:00 in the morning. I quickly shooed them to bed and started to do the dishes.

Morning came fast, but that’s probably because I spent the rest of the night cleaning and may have passed out and not realized it. It was a nice day though, if you don’t count me spending it throwing up in the yard.

“Good morning Finnick! How is my little baby? Do you want to play…WITH THE TICKLE MONSTER?” Finnick laughed and laughed and laughed, I’ve never seen a baby so happy.

Bed was so comforting, I pulled the blankets up over my nose and fell straight asleep. I started to dream.

I dreamed of a big house looking over the ocean and Bridgeport. I saw myself with a little baby girl that I didn’t recognize, she was falling asleep saying “Mommy, I love you.”

I kissed the little girl and put her to bed. And I was surprised as a familiar voice filled my ears “I’m glad you’re getting settled honey, do you and Ande need anything? Me and daddy are just next door” My mom looked so old.. I couldn’t believe that this was her. Her hair was silver and she walked with a cane..

After my mom left…I went to explore the house, I heard someone playing the piano, curious on who he was…I sat down and waited for him to finish. And yes…In this dream, I was a vampire.

Right as the man got up and started to talk to me…the dream ended and I woke up with a aching back. So I never got to find out who he was, but I know that his name must be Ande…

I couldn’t get that dream out of my head, the face of the little girl, how my mom looked…and that man, playing the piano. I tried as hard as I could to forget but couldn’t.. the only source of entertainment I could find was playing tug of war with Bobby.

During the second day of my pregnancy, the puppy started barking, I thought he was in pain or something but it turns out it was just his birthday.

Bobby was full grown, and even as a big dog, he was as cute as ever. He looked at me like I was the love of his life, because of course, dogs are sims best friends.

Tug of war was a lot more fun because I actually had good competition against him, it was almost actually hard for ME to win, I am pregnant you know?

“Can you say ‘sunshine’ Finnick? Go on! Say it”
 “Sunshinely” I laughed “Say your name Finnick?”
“Finny!!” he exclaimed as he threw his hands up “Finny! Finny!” and burst into giggles.

My belly is growing profusely, I touched the baby bump and smiled, until I heard to teenage boys downstairs in the living room. Jeff and Tony are together again.

“DIE ZOMBIE! DIE!!!” Tony screamed as he shot 3 zombies on Call of Duty, Jeff said the same thing five minutes later. They both shot as many zombies as they could before the millions that were coming after them, killed them within seconds. “Darn it!” They said at the same time.

“Mommy, can we go play outside?”
 “Not tonight baby”
 “but why?” Frella wined “Because its late and you haven’t finished your homework, maybe tomorrow”

I then helped the kid with her homework which she hadn’t even started, I didn’t want to get on her because of how young she still is…Math was harder than I was used to helping them with. And I went through 13 years of it.

Here they go again…
 
I shooed them both out the door and onto the bus, grumbling, cleaning up their mess in the bathroom, trying to keep myself from yelling at them the second they got back.

But you know…Its hard to stay calm when you’re being sprayed by a toilet over and over again. But then again, the toilet water was very cool and refreshing. But when I think about it…its not. “Teenagers, what do you do with them?” I complained to myself as I mopped up the bathroom floor. “Why can’t they just be the good kids we raised them to be?”

In the middle of my third question, I went into labor, imagine that…8 hours in pure agony, I stayed away from the bedrooms so that the children could sleep, I think that I spent the whole time in the bathroom

The labor was uneventful, and I came out of that bathroom with a new baby girl named Saphira, I wanted to find a middle name for her but couldn’t really think of anything.So I put her to bed

When I put her down, my body reacted, I was in labor again, this time for only 3 hours. The fruits of this labor gave me a beautiful baby boy named Eragon.

The youngest children fell asleep fast, but tonight I kept the older children up and started a fire in the fire pit, I told them “Tomorrow you are going to have birthdays, are you guys ready to be teenagers and an adult?” they nodded, stuffing marshmallows into their mouths.

5 comments:

  1. First to comment! xD

    Jeff and Tony up to mischief again, bad boys on your hands, I must say they are both quite handsome lads as teens.

    That dream was weird, elderly Della A. it was quite odd to see and then you were a vampire!? Oh and that girl who you could not recognize at all, what's going on O_O

    Awe, Bobby's lovely! :)

    Your kiddo's are lovely and Saphira and Eragon are unusual names but i like them!:D

    Good work Dells

    -Liana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Spongebob: You're almost always the first to comment XD Jeff and Tony are awesome, no matter what anyone says about them XDD

      You'll find out whats up with the dream really soon, promise!

      Bobby is the best <3

      I got both of those names from the book "Eragon" its a good read <3 thanks for the comment

      Delete
  2. Love the names of your two new little ones. Can't wait to see what happens next.

    Hugs
    Ashby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D I'll be sure to keep you all in suspence

      Delete
  3. I love the way you named them after characters in a book\film.
    It would be funny if Saphira grew up to look sorta dragon-ish

    ReplyDelete