Thursday, June 23, 2011

Gen 2. the party never ends-Baby 32 and 33


Tara is as soft as a rose and as cute as a button; she is so sweet and falls asleep almost instantly when I rock her in my arms. There is one lullaby that she just loves to hear, when I sing it she smiles, its the one my mom sang to me as a baby.


Flynn and Ryder are graduating tomorrow, of course that means they must be adults and move out, they are both headed to Bridgeport collage, I'm happy with how fast the house is emptying and refilling again, but I really do have a soft spot on my heart for my kids and I wish they could all stay forever!


So tonight we are having a birthday party for the boys, BUT I told them that before we set out the cakes, they must clean the house up a little, and they did, Ryder cleaned up the kitchen and Flynn took the living room and they were done before I was even finished putting the kids to bed.


And that's how they got here, standing in front of their birthday cakes that allowed them to become adults and finally have a little more freedom to do what they want!


Ryder looked about the same with a full adults body, he was a lot stronger and looked better built then he was as a teen, he looked older because NOW he was XD


Flynn turned out the same way, better looking no doubt! He is a real catch and so is his brother! I raised these boys well...not to toot my own horn.


Tara!Tara! Baby girl! Guess what? Mommy loves you SO much! Mommy can't wait until you can remember what she is saying! Mommy is going to let you become a pretty toddler!


I put her down on the floor and let her age, she became a beautiful toddler, she looks EXACTLY like her Dad! She got his hair, skin, eyes and lips, the only thing she seems to get from me is her eye color!


Alba grew up to look a little more like her dad, she got his eyes and hair, his eye shape seemed to come out more too! and his lips


Mori is very soft spoken and well rounded, she looks more like me then Alba is, cutie would define her.


And Payton is like both of them, but she has my hair, that is one thing that is noticeably different about her...other then her pink skin.


Nate seemed to grow up looking like me, he did look like his dad as a child and toddler, but he must have grown out of it and into this new look! It suits him.


Before they left, Ryder and Flynn gave their favorite childhood toys to Alba and Mori, Payton felt left out but there were only two! Alba seemed to love hers!


After the boys left,I started teaching Tara how to walk and talk,she picked up pretty fast!


Nate, Alba, Mori and Payton started their homework from their first day of school, they told me it was pretty easy but it will get harder.


Payton is a loner, she does her homework alone and plays alone but still loves playing with both her sisters just as much as she likes being alone.


"The princess committee gathers this morning to discuss something of interest!" Mori said in a voice that really did sound like a pro princess, "I believe that all the available princes moved out of this area" Payton added, "BUT the astronauts are really wild in these parts" Alba concluded and they broke up and started waving.


They were all surprised...when Nate showed up...dressed as a prince! "Looking for a prince you say? I'M A PRINCE!"


They played for awhile but soon Mori and Alba gave up the princess act to play with Fluff and Peaches before bedtime, Payton went to bed early because he didn't have a toy with a funny name to play with.


I finished teaching Tara how to talk but she didn't seem tired...She is a wiry little turd!


She begged me to let her ride the horse before bed so I did, if it would get her to sleep then I'll do it, that and she's just so CUTE when she rides it!


"Okay Mama! Me to to bed" she said as I pulled her off "Yes you will sweetie! You promised you would" She nodded and yawned :D


Well...we were headed to bed, until the dumb paparazzi showed up and started snooping around my yard and my business.


He kept looking around and writing things down, and moving to different places, examining the children's toys...


And taking pictures, I finally yelled at him "GET OUT OF MY YARD!!!!" He pulled out his notebook, wrote more and then left.


And next thing I know I'm going to court about getting into a fight! Oh I hate the paparazzi SO much, I didn't win, I lost over $1,00 dollars, I couldn't afford that!


Its been too long since I've been pregnant, I should have been by now, I went walking through the park to see if I could find anyone and BOY was that a great choice, I ran into a man, he was dark and mysterious!


He stole my hands and said "Darling! You must give me the honor of having a baby with you! It would make me very happy!" I smiled at him and said "My place or yours?"


I was confused when he said "Neither" Then led me back to the courthouse, Haha! I'll give you a hint and say that the Mayor's desk is more comfy then it looks.


And with that, I'm perfectly pregnant! 3 Days until I can see this beauty!


When I got home all the kids were at school and the babysitter put Tara down to sleep,I gave her the money and she told me to call her whenever I needed her, I picked up Tara and told her I was home then put her back to bed.


When she started getting fussy I picked her up and took her to Gamma Della's house to introduce her to her Grandma.


"Hi Daddy!" I said while hugging my Dad, he smiled at me but for some reason he looked distant "Dad? Where's Mom?" He led me inside; she was sitting at the table looking just as distant as he was! I was so confused.


Her hair was the shortest I've ever seen it, I looked into her eyes and said "Mom? whats wrong?" She got up and hugged me and said "Baby girl! You're looking more beautiful every day!"


I smiled at my mom but I could still tell something was wrong, she saw the look in my eyes and said "Okay, Sit down, I'll explain" And the second I sat down she started "I went to the doctor yesterday and I found out that I can't have kids anymore, I didn't really think twice about it but I wanted to prove that what my Doctor said wasn't true, so me and your father tried for a baby and it went horribly wrong...The doctor say's I'll be lucky to live a few years" When she stopped she sighed...


Then I started taking in what she said...When it sunk in, my mouth dropped "Mom? You're saying...? You're gonna die?" She shrugged her shoulders and said "It depends" I felt a tear coming to my eye, "Mom you've had 100 and something kids! What happened that made you so you can't have kids anymore? and why would you try when your doctor said no?"


"I don't know...It was dumb but I couldn't think of having to give up giving birth...I couldn't think of it!" She wasn't thinking right..."Mom! you are risking your life for a baby!" She got up and so did I, that's when my baby bump showed up...Great.


I didn't want to leave my mom ever again, but when the kids called asking where I was I had to head home, great, now I'll be depressed.


On my way out I saw my Dad kiss my Mom and she whispered something in his ear, they love each other more then life itself...I wonder if I'll ever be that lucky?


"I DON'T SEE ANYTHING CAPTAIN! MAYBE WE SHOULD CHECK THE BACK OF THE SHIP!!" Payton played in the tree house all alone.


When I got home I did up the dishes while thinking about what my mom had said, I couldn't stand the thought that my Mom could die...I want...I NEED HER!


"Mom..I know fathers day is coming up...But I wanted to know...why don't I have a father?" Nate asked me but seemed hesitant "Well Nate, here's the thing, you were born into a 100 baby challenge, I'm trying to have 100 children in my lifetime, and you DO have a dad, he just doesn't live with us"
"But WHY?" He asked, "Why would you want 100 kids?"
"Because I love kids and its what I want, I would hope my kids would be supportive! But NOOOOOOO, all I've heard is Why? Why can't I be supported?? Why can't you guys say Hey! This is MOM'S dream! We should do what we can to help!" I glared at him as he responded "Can I go fishing with Dad tomorrow?" I told him yes and told him to get his skinny little butt in bed.


And I went there myself, Only 2 days left to this pregnancy and then I'll be a mother of 33 children and that leaves 67 children to give birth to.


Nate woke up early the next morning and made himself breakfast, then hurried out of the house to meet Green apple Frootie at the ocean. But right as he was leaving he got a call from Green Apple "Hey Nate, I can't make it today, something came up, how about another time?" Nate was crushed but understood.


I woke up and kicked the kids butts off to school "No hooky!" I told them, they laughed as they boarded the bus and I waved goodbye.



My mom showed up around an hour after the kids left, she was smiling bigger then I've seen her in awhile


"Mom!Whats up?" As she felt my stomach, she went into a second set of explanations "Well I went back to the doctor today and I was told that I'm pregnant, This could be my last pregnancy in my life...I was told that I will be fine and I will live to see you reach baby 100"


"Oh my gosh mom! That's great! I'm so relived! I couldn't help but be worried sick! I just love you too much to think about you...well...going" She smiled, "Well I better get back home, I just wanted to clear your mind, I love you sweetie" She kissed my cheek and walked off, Dang! She looks like a teenager, Lucky.


So as usual its just me and Tara home alone, during lunch we just played together, she is SO scared of the claw, as most toddlers are, but she always ends up laughing and so do I!


At 1:00 I put her down for her nap, the kids would be home in 3 hours so I took this time for myself


I logged onto facebook and the challenge mom chat was blowing up!

Me-Whats up girls?
Vanessa-Hey Dells! We're just talking about Vi's wedding!
Violet-I hope you girls are excited as I am!
Ashley-I know I am! What about you guys?
Kira-Did you guys hear? About...Umm...Well Della E knows, Right? About Your mom?
Me-Yes, I know, it's all okay! My Mom is fine, and Pregnant BTW.


It was a few more minutes before I told the girls bye and logged off, then I went on and signed Mori, Payton and Alba up for ballet.


I had to induce labor, but while I was waiting for my inducer to get here I was quite bored, so I swung for awhile, finally I heard the doorbell ring


My best friend Vanessa was standing in the doorway with Violet Newbie, Dawn Turner, Charlie Evans, Melody Allison and Ana Vanderbilt


Vanessa told me we would start later, for now we're lying in the sun doing nothing...Tanning you could call it, I'm the only huge one, this is funny, I asked Nessa what the point of this was and she said "relaxation is just as effective when inducing labor as work is"


Look at that hottie! It's Violet Jane Newbie! She's a soon to be bride and looking hotter every day! Oh did I mention she has 101 kids? Yep! She's the mother to 101 kids!!


Violet and Melody played on the slip and slide, taking turns to get soaked and slide.


Dawn and Charlie jumped together on the trampoline;they were all waiting for me to go into labor -_____-


Ana played alone in the sprinkler, I suggested that she go play on the slip and slide but she likes the sprinkler better!


And me and Nessa played with a football, I was a little scared she would hit me in the face because volleyball is more her thing...But she didn't XD


We really were having a lot of fun! Just me and my friends, the only one missing is Ashley Brooks!


Well...we WERE having fun...until I went into labor and everyone started freaking out, I mean they've all been through this! Why are they freaking out?


I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl who I named Coca...


and When I put Coca to bed I went back into labor and gave birth to Cola, Another baby girl!

Thanks for reading! I'm sorry I'm taking so long with these! still internet deprived, and my word documents are no longer working so I do it all at the Community center I have here, its the only internet I have to work with, thanks for the support!

6 comments:

  1. Lmao... Coca Cola.. VERY original. Made me laugh :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the names are great... too cute. Can't wait for more..

    Ashby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coca & Cola? Hmmm Someone's a little obsessed with a curtain beverage! LOL! :) Great Post! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool names! I love your baby challange!Just as much as I loved your mom's challange!
    bye :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Carrie: Thanks 8) I'm all about originality :3

    @Ashby: Thank you XD

    @ForeverHailey: you should know that Coka Cola is my life by now XD I mean you've known me for over a year!!

    @Brend@ Awww thanks :) I get all my inspiration from comments like this one <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok... I am going to do this ONCE and only ONCE, I swear... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Della A. is going to die after Della E. has her 100th baby! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

    ReplyDelete