Thursday, June 23, 2011

Gen 2: Hot tub, dance parties?- Baby 34


I was roused in the middle of the night, Nate was picked up by the police, he was out past curfew and he's in big trouble....HE WILL BE GROUNDED!


When he walked into the house he said "Hey mom" like nothing was wrong...OHHHHHHH he will be punished!


"WHAT WERE YOU THINKING? THAT'S IT! YOU'RE GROUNDED YOUNG MAN! NO MORE GOING ON WITH YOUR FRIENDS! IF THEY CAN'T GET YOU HOME AT TIME THEN YOU ARE LOCKED TO THIS HOUSE UNTIL YOU MOVE OUT!" he hung his head and agreed with my every word because he knew I was angry.


I went to bed without regretting a single thing I said, I was sick of him taking advantage of my understanding and now he's stuck in this house until tomorrow night when he leaves.


And when they went off to school the next day, I took that time to get the little ones aged up, Tara was surrounded by sparkles as she was laughing she said "Momma! this tickles"


Tara is a single child, she doesn't have a twin or two, so she doesn't really have a playmate, she plays on her own most the time and she enjoys it, she needs to get out and make some friends.


Coca looks just like her dad with the exception of her blonde hair and blue eyes, the blonde hair is like a mystery to me and most people reading this blog, I guess its just genes.


Cola is the opposite of Coca, she looks like me with her dad's eyes and chin, she has my hair and lips though.


When Alba, Payton and Mori got home I aged them right away starting with Mori...She is a beautiful teenager with a unique look, she gets a lot of OOO's and AHHHH's when she's walking down the street.


Payton was next, her pale rose colored skin and dark brown and blue hair come out really well when paired together, she got her Dad's nose and and my lips, they fit her perfectly.


Alba is the only one out of the three that didn't get her Dad's pink skin, but she did get his hair, eyes and good looks!



And last but not least, Nate, he is a charming lad, he gets himself into a bit of trouble but he does have his good days! he can convince anyone to do anything....everyone but me.


Nate left the house late that night, he called a cab to come pick him up, he packed up all his things and left my house for good, he wasn't a bad kid...just a bit of a rebel.


There is enough room in my household, its possible that I could get pregnant tonight and have the baby as soon as possible! so it was just fate when Ashley called me up and told me about a guy she knows by the name of Jordan, he wanted to come over tonight, I dipped into the hot tub water, waiting for him to join me!


Soon a handsome man jumped in the hot tub with me and said "Ashley Brooks says that you need a challenge man?" I answered "It depends, what's his name?" He chuckled and said "I can help you if you want me to? If not then I'll just go"


"You know Jordan" I said while getting a bit more relaxed "I don't just let anyone in this challenge, but you...you are perfect though! I guess so, if you want to help me you can!"


He smile, put his arm around me and said "then we're gonna have a baby!"


Jordan kissed me a few times then the lullaby played and I was pregnant.


When Jordan left I joined my good friend Ashley, this is my first time having her over so I told her to prepare for the most insane kids...like..ever, and she said "They probably just get it from their Mom!"


There wasn't much we could do, the kids were all home so we couldn't exactly be crazy, so we just pillow fought for while..


Then took our time out to the dance floor that we set up together! And danced until Ashes had to go home, we had fun but there is never enough time for anything in a mothers life.


I was so stinking tired, but the house was such a mess! there was a broken sink in the bathroom flooding floor, it needs to be fixed but I can hardly stand up.


KARNI! LET ME BE FOR AWHILE!


I got so fed up with being so tired, so I drank up a cup of coffee and felt instantly perked up, so before the buzz wore off...I started on the house.


You know? It kinda hurts to be sprayed in the face with water, especially since it hits you...IN THE FACE.


And before I got a chance to mop up the floor, I was puking up my coffee, pure proof that I'm pregnant.


"These stinking kids are always breaking things! I swear" I cursed under my breath, I think its just because my back hurt like heck!


I crashed on the couch a few hours before I meant to, but hey! I wake up early; I take care of kids all day, you can't blame a girl for falling asleep.


Payton is a really sweet girl, she excels in things such as painting and dancing, she tends to be alone most of the time, not that she doesn't like her sisters...she just likes being without them at times, she also makes them jealous at times, they never say anything about it.


Mori doesn't exactly rely on her sisters but doesn't rely on herself either, she kinda drifts between the tow, when she doesn't want to do something alone she always calls Alba, but she knows that Alba gets annoyed when Mori relies to much on her, so she leaves her alone.


Alba gets annoyed easily, her sister sometimes acts like a lovesick puppy around her, Alba is kind of "Get away from me or you die" When she gets annoyed, and everyone knows "GET AWAY FROM ALBA" she usually gets annoyed when Mori stays around too long.


Tara is the strong silent type, she has never had a twin or triplet to share all her secrets with and all the kids her age don't know how to approach a Wriner child, she wishes they could all just realize how unique she really is!


I can't say much about Coca or Cola yet, but I can tell you...Coca likes getting into stuff...


and Cola loves her nose, every time I see her stick her finger in her nose I pull it out and say "NO NO!" She usually repeats me and goes to playing with Coca.


But she's probably the cutest toddler rebel EVER!


I'm giving my whole life to these children and I know its worth it every time I see that new baby bump show up! This is one of the best points in pregnancy.


I soon went into my daily routine, starting with my early morning exercise, pumping iron but never hard enough to hurt myself or the baby.


Afterwards I felt so sore and stinky I took a shower, not much to see here...La la la la la


There are too many things that easily get broken in this house! I would call a repair guy if I had the money but I really don't! So I do all this stuff on my own


I really just go through the motions every day, hoping something new will pop up giving me opportunity.


And when there are toddlers and video cameras...there's fun! Mori tapped me teaching Cola how to walk.


Later that night we all sat around watching the video and the kids kept saying "Mom's the star of the movie!" I laughed.


And (Of course) at the end of the day I was tired again, I really don't do much but it seems to wear me out a lot! Good thing I have a comfortable bed and something to look forward to each day! This baby will be making an appearance really soon! I hope the world is ready.


This time I got into bed early, because of how last night went, I can use my daytime to fix and clean, I need my rest.


When I woke up, the first thing I did was look at my big belly in the mirror, I will have this baby today, exciting thought! Baby 34 will be in my arms and I'll get to cuddle her! (Yes its a girl)


And since its Monday, today its just me and the toddlers!! I fed Coca her food, hoping she would be a good girl and keep it in the bowl.


Then I made myself and baby 34 some breakfast! waffles sounded nice, so thats what I made. I ate alone, feeling kinda lonely without my kids eating breakfast with me...but I guess that happens when you have a bunch of kids in school!


The dishes were bothering me, the smell reeked worse then normal, that's just hormones so I cleaned up the entire kitchen with the ambition to get rid of that smell!


So labor was right on my back, not here yet but coming soon! So I spent my day with the girls, well labor can't stay away forever.


Actually it comes quite fast when you are playing with kids, quicker then I thought it would.


And now I'm holding baby 34! my new baby girl! Christine Wriner.

9 comments:

  1. I am jealous of Nate's hair! Where did you get it?? PS. he is very handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable like all the Wriner babies! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice chapter!:)
    How could you take a pic of her videotaping ?
    I can never do that! Everytime I go to take a video I get in the camera image and it's like I'm videotaping so I can't take a picture!How did u do that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww, I love it! Generations has certainly made the lives of children and teenagers more interesting, right?

    I love reading your blog! You have such great ideas!

    http://hadleys100babychallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great update as always my friend.

    Ashby

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Carrie: its either from Peggy or Newsea, one of the two. I don't really remember but if you really want it, I could find it for you?

    @ForeverHailey: Awwww, thanks :D

    @Leiah: I adore girls! you can do so much more with them!!!

    @Brend@: I took the picture before it went into the camera mode, its simple just pause after you press it and the camera should pop up in her hand :)

    @Cassie: I love how much I've improved my challenge with just Generations! its great, now I just need more playing time. haha :D

    @Ashby: Thank you Ash :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. my big sister's called christine

    ReplyDelete