Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Gen.2: Baby of the Law-Babies 18 and 19


Thank you to All my Followers for Being so amazing and Waiting so Long for my posts, I'm so sorry! And Thanks to my Facebook friends for always keeping me up to date! I love you guys!


Awoi and I decided that after the Birth, We would Throw a Party for the Little Tyke's, It didn't take much, Just a Little baking, Karni Is a Cutie, I've already had 3 People Tell me that she Will grow up to be Gorgeous, And I'm sure she will!


Caitlyn Has her dad's red hair and my Blue eyes, She is A funny little Girl, She can't be quiet for more then a minute "Blah gooh Leh gaaa" I need to teach her to talk


Molly Has her Dad's Brown hair (Or so I think its From him...) I think that When Molly grows Up we can probably Track him Down...He also Might want to come see his Daughter


These 4 Tots get along Better then I've Seen any of my kids, (Besides Awoi and Laura) Of course Avril Will have to Age in a Few minutes...


Avril, She's smart for her age, She could figure out a computer faster then I could, She proved it with her New laptop, She is a Smart cookie and Always observant.


I couldn't Believe what I was hearing....I was talking with Awoi "You want to What?"
"Mom, I want to Age up, And Go with Laura And start a Acting Career, And I want to know If you would take in Molly!"


I looked at Molly, The sweet little girl Hugging onto her mommy, I can't Say no, My daughter has a Dream and her Daughter Needs to be cared for and I'm Not going to say no.


"Well of course, But Please Awoi, Don't forget about Molly, Also I want you to leave a picture, a Picture of Molly's father" She nodded with a Huge Smile on her Face "I would NEVER forget about my Lovely daughter, I will be back for her as soon as I can get a house and Someone to help me Care for her"


Laura is So gorgeous, I can't Fathom how I'm going to Survive with 3 Tots and No one to help, She Will be a Wonderful actress!


Awoi Took my breath away, I'm still Keeping her under red locks to keep her safe but She can go back if she wants, I love her so much and I don't know what I would do if I lost her!


I teared up when I saw my girls together, Awoi Pinned the picture to the fridge for me to use later, She kissed Molly Goodbye and The Two Jumped in a Cab and Left for Simmywood.


Abner has his Grandpa's eyes and dad's hair, He has my Nose and He is so sweet...He is the only help I have with these 3 Toddlers and Avril.


I Cuddled with Caitlyn for a Little bit, She is so Soft and sweet, When I told her It was time for bed she Kissed my cheek and said "Sweet Dwems mommy!"


She went to Sleep the second her head hit her pillow and I just watched her Dream.


When I picked up Molly I looked into her eyes and Thought of How Beautiful this girl would grow up to be "Grandma? Were Is Mommy?" I about teared up at these words "Mommy went to become Rich and Famous and she will be back soon!"


I didn't want to let go of Her hand But There was sleep to catch up on so I kissed her forehead and went off.


I text Nessa and told her she had to come visit my house tomorrow because I didn't do anything for mothers day, My kids Gave me little gifts like A necklace From Abner, but the rest were too young to Know what the day was, Laura and Awoi Pitched in and Got me a Beautiful new wardrobe, I want to celebrate Late with my best friend.


and I settled into Bed with only thoughts of the future, Its In my hands and I can control how mine goes!


I woke up to the Doorbell, I was groggy from sleep so My brain wasn't working well enough when Officer Wilson Walked into my house "Miss Wriner? You called yesterday for us to come this morning about a Sexual Offender?" I snapped into reality "Yes, My daughter, Awoi, You know her, She was Raped...Forced to Give birth to my Grand daughter Molly."


Off. Wilson-"Well before we Start can we talk to your Daughter?"
Me-She Moved out, But She did leave Detailed Information about him and a Picture
Wilson-Okay, May I see those?


I gave him the Items and he told me that this is all we can do so far, That upset me because the man who did this to Awoi is still out there Hurting people.


Wilson-Miss Wriner...This may seem Forward of me...But I want to have a baby with you, You've Known me long enough that you can trust me! I've been your friend for years!


Of course he would want this, Doesn't Every man who walks into my house? I was Dumbfounded and At a loss of words so I just Nodded and Closed my eyes allowing him to steal a kiss.


It was over before I knew it, I was pregnant and Officer Wilson was Gone.


The weather wasn't too bad today, All the Girls were still sleeping, Abner and Avril are off at school and Nessa is on her way over, I fed myself before Checking on the Kids once more and Cleaning up a bit.


when I checked a Second time all the girls Were wide awake so I got them up and Gave them blocks, They play so well together!


While waiting for the Lazy butt Vanessa Wood to Show Up I started a painting, I'm not much of a Painter but I've Been practicing!


I greet Her with a Silly face, She returns it, I never feel like to Much of a Idiot around Nessa


We sat around the Fire catching up, I occasionally Ran upstairs to check on the Kiddo's, They all play so well its Unbelievable!


Pretty soon we were joined by Avril and Abner, We were simply being dorks, "Wow My butt is Cold!" I joked "Well then I'll poke the fire for you" Said Nessa.


Out there in front of the Fire, Having a Little family and friend Time my baby made its first appearance


After the kids went to bed Me and Nessa Took over the swing set, She swung while I pushed her, She asked me If I wanted a Turn...


"No, I would swing but I don't know if that would hurt the baby" I winked as I said this to Imply that I am Pregnant.


"Its like we switch Dells" She said Laughing "When I'm pregnant, You're not, When you're Pregnant I'm not"


She leaned over and Stuck her ear against my stomach, "Yep, There is a Baby in there!"


Nessa Looked at me and Gestured for Me to come Closer "Kyle made a Move on Ashley" I gasped "No! Really?"


We looked around, Nodded to each other and Told Abner to Check on the kids once in awhile...We're going out on the town!


I smiled to my Best friend who Had transformed just as much as I had, For one night We aren't mothers, We don't follow rules, We're here to Party.




And we Did, We Spent all night in the grind, Just being Crazy, Just being Best friends, We danced our hearts out


We started to get hungry so We ordered some food...Everything was fine and dandy...Until...


"Have either of you girls seen Della Wriner?" I was Frozen to the spot, That voice Belonged to Maverick Slayer... "She's not Here Maverick, Lets just move on" Kerri King Growled...


Me and Nessa turned around to face them, I shot Nessa a Look that said "Don't tell them its me" And she Nodded, "You mean the challenge mom?" I asked, Nessa chimed in with "I heard her family moved to sunset valley"


"That's Strange" Maverick said "Because I just Spoke with her son and He said she was here" He got a Strange look on his face and said "So what are two girls as pretty as you, Doing here alone?"


Nessa Threw out her Arms and Said "Back off Jack" She got a Blow right to the Face, I was just standing there, Shocked that he would hit her, "So Maverick, Back again huh?" I said "You know one Of these days you'll go back to prison"


"Well Della, Trying to hide again? Its not working, Your friend Deserves what she got, And you'll be Next If you don't Come Quietly"


I looked at Nessa, She was starting to Stir, I don't want Her to get hurt anymore...


"Okay Maverick, Whatever you want, Just Don't touch Nessa Again" He Nodded in agreement, Kerri Took both my Hands and Tied them Behind my back "I'll get this one, We don't want the word of this to get out" And We left the Grind, I had NO idea where we were going but It scared me to think of it...


We were thrown into a Big black car with Dark window's and We were Gagged and Tied up


Nessa Woke up with a Start when the Engine Turned on, I Touched her Hand Just to show her that I was Okay.


Eventually we came to a stop and were forced out of the car and into a dark room. We were ungagged and Untied but before we could gather our senses, we where locked in a familiar room...Forced into chairs that were facing side by side.


I leaned over to Vanessa and Said "My mom, She was in this predicament! What did we do?" Vanessa Rubbed her hurt eye and said "Your dad found her, There was a Reason she was Kidnapped, I can't fathom why we've been"


"Maverick has always had this thing, He's obsessed with getting revenge...He will fight me until I either Give up and Be his bride...Or Die trying to escape again"
Nessa flinched "I can't let you do Either of those things, Your kids need you but he is a danger to them"


She Bent down and Said "Hi Love, Your mommy will be Fine! So you will be fine, I can't wait to meet you!"


I know for a Fact that this baby may not live to see sunlight, I'm hoping that when I give birth in 20 Short hours...Maverick Spares her life, I Can't Think about the poor soul dying even though Its likely I will.


"We're in this together Dells!" Vanessa Beamed, I felt myself smile at her Confidence "Its you and me against the world"


"No Kerri, NO!, Your Husband is her Son, He's NOT allowed in here" Maverick saw red at Kerri "What if he wants to say A few last words to his mommy? Huh?" Kerri was throwing a Fit because Travis wants in? I was confused "You know what will happen? He'll let them free and We won't have the justice we Deserve!"


I didn't hear anymore of the fight because whatever Maverick Put in my dinner shot me and Nessa to sleep....Not good.


Because when I woke up over 15 hours had passed and I felt Terrible Pains, I screamed and About smacked myself, "How could I be in labor?" Maverick answered me With "Well You've been asleep for over 20 hours and Our little car ride Lasted a Day and a half, Get it?" He had a Evil Grin...What is He planning for us today?


Nessa was giving Out instructions that went through one ear and out the other, It was drown out by my own screaming, I soon gave birth to Twin Girls...Sorcha and Ashley Wriner, I must protect them with my Life!


Maverick Just Laughed.

If You'd Like to gift me you can go here http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=lbklwslg

If you want to add me on Facebook go Here http://www.facebook.com/wriner1

If you want to E-mail me My Address is Dwriner41@Hotmail.com I'd Also Like to give Credit for Plans for this Post to Laura L Lake!!!!

13 comments:

  1. Loved it Miss Della Wriner! I can honestly say, your posts keep getting better and better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhh no he didn't. Somebody is going to get their butt KICKED for the last time I hope! (Not me XD) Great post! Thanks for the cliffhanger

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Ashley Brooks: Thank ya Miss Ashley Brooks, I love how this post turned out And I hope the second part goes just as well :)

    @Vanessa Wood: But kicking will happen and Yep, For the LAST time, It could be you ;) No problem! I love Leaving readers on the edge of their seat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cliffhanger?!!??? Oh Della.. hurry and post soon.

    Ashby Starr Bright

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Ashby: I've already Worked on the Next post, Its about a quarter of the way done!! I'm going as fast as My computer will let me :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. GRRRRRR!!! I HATE MAVERICK!!!!!

    Alright, now that I can breathe normally again, great post Della! Can't wait to see what happens next, just hope that Della, Nessa, and the twin girls are all okay.

    I think some tag-teaming needs to be done here to kill Maverick... Just sayin'...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow. Amazing!

    I can't believe the situations you and your mother get in too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! amazing post, can't wait till the next one! :D i hope the twins will be okay
    Danny Wriner

    ReplyDelete
  9. We are good at getting ourselves into trouble that's for sure XD Everything Always Turns out okay in the end though <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahhhh.... can't... wait... for... next... post LOL <3 you Della I'm glad that you have nessa by your side!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Incredible post! Della, your posts are always fantastic, cannot wait for the next one!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG you actually used my name!! im so happy!!! thx you so so so so so much!!! :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Simsfan:Lol Thanks!!!
    @CatherineBell: I'm blushing! Thank you so Much!
    @Sorcha: I told you I would!

    ReplyDelete