Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Gen 2: An Ugly situation-Babies 23 and 24


Karni Ate her Autumn salad With the thoughts that she soon leave her home, The only place she has ever known, She is excited but sad at the same time, The next thing she will do is age into an Adult!!!


Karni, She grew up to be absolutely gorgeous, I didn't Expect for her to be this purdy But she is, She plans on Going into a fashion industry and becoming a designer!


and Caitlyn Grew up just as gorgeous as Karni, The Twins are just as much inseparable as they were when they were teens, Caitlyn Decided to work along side her sister and Nice In their Fashion design journey!


I hugged Caitlyn goodbye and Both the girls Left for a Life on their own, I will really Miss them!


Before her Birthday, Sorcha Did up the dishes for me while I was taking care of the Little kids!


Ashley is very tom-boyish, She reminds me so much of Her Gamma Della! Her hair and Eyes and Even Some of her features are the same as hers!


Sorcha is very calm, cool and Collected, She has never raised her voice at me or anyone, She is a Real Beauty (Takes after her momma) ;) She isn't as much of a tomboy as Ashley is but she can't stand long hair and she loves that she is the skinny wiry one!


When Katie grew up I stared at her for five minutes, I have a feeling she will grow up to be very unique! I can tell at a glance that her Cheekbones are different then any child I have had before!


Mercy got her Dad's hair and my eyes, She is a very animated character, Her attitude towards her sister is nothing like I've ever seen before, She can change from being Playful to pulling hair in about a second!


Kevin Kyle, He is very different from my usual Little boys, He inherited most of his dad but got my skin color! There is one opinion about him from me! He is CUTE


I wasn't taking anymore chances, We need money, I deemed Ashley and Sorcha in Charge so I could go downtown to play the Cello! "Are you girls sure you can Handel two tots and a Child?" I was Very cautious "Mom we've been helping you take care of these guys since we were children! We've got this!" Ashley beamed, Very Excited to be taking responsibility


There really isn't anyone here today..I played for over an hour and people came and went, I only made about $100 Dollars and I realized this wasn't working "Excuse me? Are you Della Wriner?" A hunky voice said From behind me, I don't know what I was expecting...a Beach babe? a DJ? someone who matched that voice that I heard


But that's not what I got, The man in front of me was scary but fascinating at the same time "Yes I'm Della, And whats your name?" He smiled a Very Strange and toothy smile "My Name is Ugly Stevan, I want to be in your 100 baby challenge"


"I'm from a Very Homely family tree and I'm an only child, My parents say If I don't get a Girl pregnant soon and Have offspring they are going to disown me!" I felt bad, I want to help him...So I Will!


"Well I don't want you to be Disowned on my account Ugly...I'll help you, But you must know that the baby Stays with me!" The exited look on his face told me I made the Right choice "Oh thank you Della! Thank you SO much!"


I lead him into the Wellness Center and into the Elevator, And thats where Baby 23 was Conceived!


I walked away with baby 23 in the oven, But not much money in my pocket, I'll have to make some desperate measures


When I got Home I decided to Buckle down on the Teachings Of my Toddlers, They ALL need to learn to walk, Talk and use the Potty before they become Children, I started With Teaching Katie to Walk


And so On....



Mercy Kept Getting away and Hiding in the toy Box! She Is so Adorable!


"MOMMY I can Wak!!" Katie was SO excited, She is finally a big girl and Can walk all on her own!


"Hahah, I found You sweetheart!" I exclaimed, Plucking Mercy out of the Toy box and Snuggling with her!


Me and Mercy after teaching them both how to Walk and Talk :)


I finally finished before Breakfast The next day, I was also feeling so Sick, Baby 23 Is coming soon!


There was another one of those warning messages in the mail today "Pay your bills or We'll send a repo man" I guess this is where all the money I Earned Last week goes....


Its a Beautiful Friday...I'm going to take all my kids to the beach! for a Summer day full of fun and Sun!


We got there as the sun was starting to set, And my kids Loved every second of it! We watched it together and as it started to get dark...


We fished, I love spending time with my Precious family! The Toddlers Kept Screaming "Fishy!" When a Fish jumped out! It was so Cute!


"You'll be here soon my love!" I talked to my stomach that was now 2 Days into pregnancy, "I can't wait to meet you Darling!"


Ashley has a Little Problem, She talks to herself, I know that she can't Help it and that sometimes a Kid needs someone else to talk to but we have to break her out of this!


When it got to dark to fish I light a fire and sat down with a Bag of marshmallows, We had fun and We all fell asleep together in the moonlight, Me holding onto My precious babies!


In the morning the first thing we saw was a Sailboat, Its time to go home!


I put the little ones to sleep because they were beat after our fun day and crawled into bed for awhile but couldn't sleep, So I Got up and Got on Facebook, Not many people were on...


I didn't have much to do with all the kids asleep and All my friends out with Their kids, So I spent my Time with my Logic skill and the Telescope!


I don't seem very big but I know I'm now 3 Days in and The Hobble walk has taken over


I didn't Think that the babies were Going to be here for awhile so I jumped in the shower...It took me by surprise when I felt the pains!


I started Contractions! I was in Labor! I can't believe this! It just seems so Early...


I had Two Baby girls, Violet


and Vanessa! My Babies!


I aged both of them Up right after they were born Just to See if they would look like their Dad! I was Very Curious! Violet didn't seem to Inherent anything from her dad, Her cheekbones looked a little curvy but other then that she is a carbon copy of me!


Vanessa is a Blondie! Her Green eyes And Blonde blonde Hair Make her Face Look Illuminated! and I'm happy to report that Neither of the girls look like their Dad! Guess I Didn't make a Wrong choice after all!


If You'd Like to gift me you can go here

If you want to add me on Facebook go Here

If you want to E-mail me My Address is Dwriner41@Hotmail.com

Sorry that this post was so short, I'm straining my brain for new ideas!

8 comments:

  1. Wowow! Violet and Vanessa are too cute!!! Vanessa has blonde hair, just like the real one!! XD & it's okay for being short, della! This posst reminded me of your mom's challenge! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Violet and Vanessa are SO CUTE:) congrats on the birth of OUR babies. I can't believe we both had them at the SAME TIME :) I loved it and keep the posts coming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's nice to have one simple post every now and then! :)Who new an ugly dude like that one could have such cute kids?! I like it when the Wriner family spent time together at the beach, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Skye:I love those two! They will grow up to be stunners No doubt! I feel like this post was kinda rushed but I'm happy with it no matter what! Writing it Reminded me of Writing for Della A's Challenge, Its like Old Times and I missed it! Thanks for the Comments!

    @Simsfan:I KNOW! I'm so glad we were on skype when they were both born! I loved Writing it and I'll sure try! Thanks!

    @Summer:Cant go wrong with just a Happy family living their lives! I'm in Awe of how Violet and Vanessa turned out! They are So Cute! The Wriner family needs to spend more time together, Della is So busy! She needs to stop and smell the roses!

    @Sorcha: Thank you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it dells! cant wait for more xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't get over how beautiful Della's daughters all turn out. Love the post! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Meldoy: Thank you :D

    @ForeverHailey: Awwww thanks :D I'm in awe of all the lovley comments that I'm getting from you <3

    ReplyDelete