Saturday, December 8, 2012

Gen 3- Spencer and Ande-Babies 36, 37, 38, 39, and 40

"Sleep my child and peace attend thee,
All through the night
Guardian angels God will send thee,
All through the night.

I rocked back and forth, singing this lullaby a thousand times because this is Laura and Nessie's favorite. They were always the hardest to get into bed at night because they were such mama's girls. Rose lay fast asleep in her crib, the flickering lights in the window hardly made her stir. Rose was independent for her age. She didn't really need me as much as the other two. Although, having Nessie and Laura on my arms made it all better, for the first time in all of being a mother...I really felt needed and loved.

The soft sounds of them snoring soon escaped and even though I didn't want to, I laid the two beauties down in their cribs and shut the door behind me. In the living room, three adults stood by the TV waiting for me. I grasped each of them in a hug and told them how much I loved them. They were leaving my home and as always, it made me sad to think another 3 have just grown up and moved out.



I have two teenagers sitting on the floor doing homework, mindlessly casting fairy spells at each other and casually floating off of the ground. They were content. Peter, Brian, and Stewie were setting up a Christmas tree and I was honestly not needed here. I told Ellie and Eric that I was gonna step out for awhile and set out in the snow on my own.

I walked  to the clinic in order to get back into my old habit of only getting pregnant by the means of the AI. It only took about 15 minutes to get in and my butt out of there beore hbeing pulled into any real conversation that would take away more of my time with my kids. The snow was freezing  my feet but I walked and walked until I reached my house. I did pass the local bar...but the more I thought about going in and wasting myself again tonight....The more I realized how right my parents were. And then I thought about how I'm going to try as hard as I can to make my relationship with them right.


Once home, I flopped on the couch and let my legs dangle over the side. I wasn't feeling too well suddenly and then, Ellie woke me hours later telling me that she and Eric were leaving for school.
Shit.
"Ellie, why didn't you wake me before?"
"You're feverish, mom." She handed me a cold towel to put on my forehead and told me that she's got the boys on the bus and the girls sleeping. I thanked her and let her get on her way.

Nessie, Laura, and Rose's door creaked as I opened the door to check on the beauties. They were still snoring as if I had just laid them down to sleep. "I love you," I whispered as I pulled it back closed. "I wish was a good mother..."
My eyes were slowly fluttering closed again and there was nothing I could do about it.

"Mom, I made an appointment for you at the clinic."

This time, instead of her voice waking me, it was her cold hand resting on my forehead. It felt like ice and so did many of my limbs.
"Oh god, Ellie, I'm sorry.."
I stood up but felt dizzy.
"I've been out in the cold too much, I guess."
"Do you need me to drive you down? They're expecting you."
"No, I think I'm okay to drive. Just watch over the kids, please?"
"Sure mom..."

I sat in the parking lot of the hospital for over 15 minutes waiting for my mind to take over and do something. I wanted with all my heart to turn around and fabricate a story about how I just had a small cold. In spite of everything that I wanted to do, I unbuckled the seat belt and stepped into the bitter cold. I walked swiftly through the blinding wind and into the building where, sure enough...I ran right into Spencer. He nodded at me with a sweet smile and kept walking.

I made my way up to the front desk where me and the receptionist know each other pretty well by now. She smiled her cute little smile at me and asked "Why such the hurry back? You were just here yesterday for your usual!" Her perky attitude today slightly annoyed me to the point of frustration.
"I have an appointment. My daughter set it up for me."
"Ah! I see. Donna was in when that call came. So, with Dr. Angel, correct?"
"Is there any way I could see another doctor today?" I asked quietly. "I'm really not in the mood to deal with Spencer."
"Well, I could see if Dr. Beal has any openings?"
"That would be great."

I picked my purse up off the desk and had a seat where I could see the receptionist. She was talking on the phone with Dr. Beal. I wasn't sure who he was but it had to be better than-
My thoughts were cut off by Spencer who was coming back from whatever he was doing. He grabbed my hand and was now leading me to his room where he told me to have a seat.

"Spencer, I literally asked for anyone but you," I muttered between coughs. I was trying to sound fierce, but the sickness was kind of ruining it.
"You know, I would take offense," he murmured as he motioned for me to open my mouth for a thermometer. "But to be completely honest, I think I'm the only one who can take care of you."

"Stay." He ordered me, trying to move around the room without bumping anything over but failed quite a few times. He seemed to be keeping himself awake only on coffee. His desk was a mess with papers and files and his laptop was sitting on top of everything. I moved the thermometer around with my tongue, eying the papers sitting on Spencer's desk. He couldn't seem to grasp that I was trying to ask him what they were and why on earth he was so tired. "Spence?"

"Huh?" He asked, looking at the reading on the thermometer.
"What's up? You seem distracted."
"Nothing."
"And what's with the paper on your desk?"
"Oh, those...Um, I'm kinda doing a bit of college work on the side."
He stuck the thermometer back in my mouth and I moved it again to form a disfigured "What kind?"
He pressed his finger to my mouth to get me to shut up and then began his story...

 "Well, money is tight and this island is in a tough spot without any sort of physical therapy trainer. Too many injured people trying to fix themselves up on their own." He waved his hand dismissively. "So, a couple of us guys are taking the physical therapy course."
 "What guys?" I asked quietly as he moved quickly across the room for some other gadget.
"Just some of my friends from college," he muttered, holding something up to the light. He brought it down a moment later and switched it out with another shiny metal thing. Dang, I really didn't know my stuff.
"Well alright," I whispered to myself.

He moved his fingers up my neck to check for swollen glands. I felt almost a little to awkward with him so close to me but there was no denying that I liked it. When we were finally eye to eye, I just stared.
 "You alright there," asked Spencer after a drawn out moment, dropping his gaze from mine. A small smile seemed to be tugging at his lips, but he turned around before I could see if it turned into anything.
"Y-yeah," I bit my lip, looking to my side

"Want to lay down for me?" He asked skeptically, staring at my feet and moving just inches from me. When I didn't respond, he placed his hand on my chest and supported my back with the other and did it for me.
"Crap, sorry. I guess I'm a little out of it." But the blush on my cheeks gave the explanation a bit of an edge.
He ran his hand along my ribs, checking for any sorts of bloating or something medical like that. "Why are you scared to like anyone, Ande?"
I sat up, fast and stared at him. He caught me off guard and I certainly didn't like that. 
"What makes you believe that I'm afraid to like people?"
"Just the way you act. You're too hard pressed into a person that you don't think you can ever really be! Ande, you have an air of excellence about you and that isn't normal." He brushed my hair out of my eyes and just looked at me.
"You don't know everything, Spencer." I slapped a hurt expression on my face. "There are some parts of my life that I'd like to keep to me-"

I was cut off short again but his golden eyes staring into mine. He eased in closer until his nose was right next to mine, any closer and we'd be the same person. But I just stared into his soul and his tormented, abused, lonely eyes were crying out for me to help him. He just couldn't find the words to explain.
It felt like an eternity before he broke his close stare and grabbed a pair of gloves. I didn't speak after that. My heart was aching with such a sadness that I really couldn't feel any sort of love for this man. I couldn't reach inside my heart and honestly say that I wanted to hold his hand every day or wake up to him in my bed.

"Sorry." he mumbled, moving his body in a way I couldn't see his face once again. He fiddled with the metal thing in his hand and I'm sure he was thinking hard about what had just happened. That moment of silence. The pure moment of chemistry. That's exactly what he wanted to happen. He was trying to make me think.

I kept my eyes trained on him until he walked out the door with a mere whisper, "Be back in a minute.."
I dropped my gaze to my hands and stared at them but they didn't look normal. Everything was going blurry and weird and then was the pang to my head and then my chest which made me cry out in pain but no one was here to help. "Just a headache.." I thought, clenching my teeth and holding onto the top of my head.

"Alright, what I've got is giving me nothing. I'm gonna have to take a couple of the bigger tests." Spencer came bounding in the room with a little better attitude, perhaps he got a new cup of coffee?
"I was thinking we could test for a few things, strep throat, pneumonia, and mono." He grabbed my hand and helped me off the bed but the second I stood up, my knees buckled underneath me and I about went toppling to the floor if it wasn't for Spencer who grabbed my shoulders to steady me.
"You're completly off balance, are you okay?"
"Not really..." I trailed off, staring into some corner. He did as many tests as he needed to and we waited for the results as I napped.

"Wake up sleepyhead," I sat up but it made me feel dizzy. I trained my eyes on Spencer and he sat down next to me. "You have an extremely mild case of Pneumonia. We need to treat it right away to tackle it before it gets bad." I didn't even give myself any time to think before my attention caught my pregnancy.
"I'm pregnant...The antibiotics won't do anything to the baby, will it?"
"I'm gonna issue some really safe oral antibiotics. It shouldn't effect the baby but you can come in for an ultrasound after using it for a day or so to make sure that everything is going okay."
"And how long will it take to clear out?"
"2-3 Weeks at the least...I don't want to put you in the hospital but if it gets any worse then I'm afraid I will have to."
I sighed (which kinda hurt a little) and told him that that would be great and that I'm super tired of being the one who is always sick or in trouble.

He offered to drive me home but I said I was fine and trudged to my car. I drove home fine and got in the house.
"Mommy!" Laura grabbed onto my leg as I walked in the doorway.
"Mommmmm!" Nessie followed her sister and my feet were covered by toddlers.
Ellie was standing near the doorway with a totally exasperated look on her face, Rose asleep in her arms.
"They haven't sat down for even a second." She said, shifting Rose so she could hand her to me. I took her and rocked her while attempting to move about the room with my stylish toddler boots.
"How long have you been up?" I asked Ellie, grabbing a bottle from the fridge to give to Rose.
"Quite awhile, I tried to get Nessie and Laura to bed but they were waiting for you."
"Go get in bed, I'll wake you for dinner.." She turned around without another word and her door clicked shut.

I laid Rose down to sleep because she was out and not even trying to feed her would wake up that lazy child. Nessie and Laura let go of my feet but were at my heels, trying to keep up with their highly pregnant mother. I wobbled around the kitchen, throwing together something decent to eat, then remembered that I was sick and needed to take those stupid antibiotics. I took two just like Spencer said and went right on with dinner.

The antibiotics didn't seem to have any side effects, such as drowsiness or anything like that and after an hour, I felt great. Even pregnancy wasn't getting me down. I felt perfectly fine and healthy. A day or two went by perfectly fine and even the way I breathed was getting better because of the medicine.

out of nowhere, my phone started to ring. I wasn't expecting any calls and stared at the caller ID. It was Spencer so I answered it with a formal "Langly house, may I ask who's calling?" I laughed to myself, I felt unusually humorous and funny.
"Ande! Did you take the medicine I gave you?!" He seemed frantic and the humor disappeared immediately. I felt fine. "Yeah...I did. Why?"
"I'll tell you in a few minutes, just get back to my office. NOW!"
He hung up and I was instantly frantic and faint. What was going on?

I grabbed Nessie, Rose and Laura and pulled their sweaters over their heads.When I got to Spencers, all three of them were dozing. I rolled them inside in a triple stroller and Spencer met me at the door.
"Missy? Will you watch over Ms. Langly's children for me? Thanks." He rolled the stroller into her office and dragged me upstairs.

"Those antibiotics I gave you are fine....but they have one side effect to pregnancy. So, I want to do an ultrasound to make sure everything  is okay."
This synopsis scared me to death. "Is the baby gonna be okay?"
But he didn't answer, I was numb with fright for what on earth this could mean. I let decided to let him do the ultrasound because of how scared I was that this baby was going to have something wrong with it. The ultrasound equipment were cold...but I laid there, my eyes shut and heart beating a mile a minute.

"Just what I thought..." he sighed cooly, running his hand through his hair, possibly thinking of a way to tell me that by taking this medicine, I've ruined a child's life. "I hope you have enough room in your apartment for 5 children."
My jaw dropped, an instant of pure shock and confusion. "Why would I need...You mean...Wait? Quintuplets? I'm carrying 5 babies and I didn't know it?"
"At least it's not anything really bad? If you need help in your house I'm more than willing to drop in-"
I held my hand up to silence him. "Fine. What do I do about the antibiotics?"
"They've done their job. Don't take any more of them for the time being."

I stepped down from the table and a pang hit me like a baseball bat to the stomach. I leaned over and grabbed my stomach and Spencer realized what was going on.
"Stay calm." he said simply, grabbing my hand and holding my shoulder so I could stand straight up. "I'll get you something to take away the pain."
Labor sunk in before the pain relievers did. I gave birth to 3 girls, and 2 boys. Each of them was perfectly healthy and beautiful.

Britta, Zeela, Ashton are the girls and the boys are babies Xavior, and Zander.  It took awhile to get all of them and the girls home but I had Spencer's help.

23 comments:

  1. Well that was a turn for the unusual.

    Not in a bad way. I like it.

    I like all your posts.

    -SKye

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eh, I don't like my own posts most the time so I understand if you don't like the weird unusual stuff. :p
      Happens too often in my blog I guess XD

      Delete
  2. 5 babies!

    I freaking love your challenge posts. It Makes my day every time! Thankyou for once again making my weekend.
    Your Sim is delightful! Looking forward to the next post

    ~Ebony Malone (100 electra-fying babies)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Thank you so much! I love that you enjoy them and I'm really glad that I made your weekend!

      Ande is my favorite! I love her so much <3

      Delete
  3. It's great to see you posting chapters again. Damn I wish one of Aiden's surogates would give birth to 5 babies. Great chapter as always
    xoxo Aideybabes <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Thank you! I'm glad to be back for the most part. It takes me awhile to get them out but I'm doing my best!
      I'm glad you enjoyed the post :D

      Delete
  4. Wow! Five babies! That's alot!!!! Was that what the game did or did you use that one mod? I can't figure out how to use the mod when Della Alex had her Quadruplets. I'm coming along fine with my challenge. My mom,though, hasn't had her latest kids yet, but I'm trying to do somewhat of a Christmas post.

    ~Still wonderfull even from the start

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is from the NRAss mod and the pregnancy controller mod that I use! I'm super excited to almost be halfway done too!
      Christmas is almost too hard to cover because of how busy it is

      Delete
    2. No kidding!I don't have the right expainsion for the Christmas tree, but I should get it for christmas. How do you get the mod up? I've tried the cheat box but it doesn't work....I think I'm missing something.....

      Delete
    3. the christmas tree is free from the store. It didn't come with an expansion and I really don't know what you mean by "Get the mod up"
      Sorry :(

      Delete
    4. oh that's ok, I meant how to get the NRass mod up. But I'll look at the store ASAP, unfortuantly that can't be this weekend. I've got a Christmas party tonight, A birthday party tomorrow and A (literally)Jam packed sunday.

      Delete
    5. You just put it in your game like any other mod

      Delete
  5. Wow! Five kids that's alot!!! Did the game do that bye itself? Or did you use the NRASS cheat? Wonderful post as always!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As I said before, I used NRAss and the pregnancy controller mods. Thank you :)

      Delete
    2. oh sorry I didn't realize that I commented twice.......................................

      Delete
  6. 5 babies... woah! I hope she can take care of them all.

    ~Zoe~

    ReplyDelete
  7. 5 Babies! Dang, that's gotta hurt! Thank you for naming one Britta - good post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. where did you get the wheelchair?

    ReplyDelete