Monday, August 8, 2011

Gen 2. Happy halloween-baby 48


“I believe that it has everything you’re looking for Ms. Wriner, its in a large open area, fenced all the way around, the house is large in size and it’s a beauty, what do you think?”
I can’t believe I’m doing this “Its absolutely gorgeous Mrs. Kennedy, I’ll take it” I wasn’t planning on moving any time soon but I’m all for the moment, and the kids are getting quite tired of the paparazzi on our tails.


When I got home the kids were expecting news, they had no idea about the new house but they could sense I was up to something, “Whats up mom?” Gale asked as we all sat down in the family room to talk. “I have something to tell you guys” I started “DID YOU GET ME A NEW HAIRDRYER?” Katniss pressed “Aunt Nessie broke mine”
“Actually, we’re moving” I spilled and waited as I watched the shock on their face turn to looks of excitement, then joy, then hysteria, it seems that the three vampire children liked this idea.


The next morning was moving day, I told all the kids to say goodbye to the house and we were heading off, Derrick hugged his horsey toy, I told him that there was one just like it at our new home.


“Welcome home my sweets” I said as I unlocked the front gate and let the kids in our new property…our new home.


When the triplets stepped into their room, they freaked out, they had never had such a big room to play and be themselves


I wanted to wait awhile before aging the kids but I knew that Gale didn’t want to get settled here, he likes the house too much to have to leave so soon, so I made him a deal, if he could convince the other kids to age up too, then he could move as he wished. “Guys listen up! The royal highness says that food shall be late! Brother Gale would like a word with us” Queen Katniss announced. “You aren’t the only highness Kat! I am one too” Prim crooned, “We can both rule”


“Guys, let Gale talk” I pressed.
“I have an Idea!” he said “What do you guys think of aging to teenagers? You’d get to go to high school and play sports” Katniss raised her eyebrows before announcing “Prim, Peeta, Huddle” I heard a few of the things they said “We can play volleyball Kat!” Prim announced, “And I can play football” Peeta added. “Do you think this would be better than being children?” asked Katniss, “We’d get to do so much more!” Peeta and Prim said at the same time. They broke apart and smiled “we’ll take your deal Sir Gale” They sang together, Prim with her high soprano, Katniss in her low alto and Peeta in his little tenor.


“I WANT THE PINK CAKE! I’M THE GIRL!” Katniss jumped around the kitchen, claiming the first cake. “What am I? chopped liver?” asked Prim


Course she got what she wanted, she’s queen Katniss, she always does…she blew out her candles and I swore that I heard her wish that she would be pretty…


Prim was fine with chocolate cake, okay she loved it, her favorite flavor was chocolate even though her favorite color is pink.


Katniss has the face of a goddess, or a extremely beautiful vampire girl…her style says it all, not goth! Not emo! But more like I am at times, she likes dark colors but that’s not her fault, she’s still mama’s princess and wants to stay that way.


Prim…my goodness that girl grew up pretty, I can’t quite believe how amazingly attractive she is, Gale said that if they weren’t siblings he would ask her out, I smacked him.


The girls cheered for their brother as Peeta blew out his candles, last of the triplets, he kept saying “You girls are making me nervous”


Peeta is a mama’s boy, he has my lips, my nose, my hair, and most of all my personality, he’s hardly and inch like his dad but he’d love to spend more time with his absent father.


Gale is much like his dad, the absolute opposite of Peeta, he doesn’t have sliver of me in his looks or attitude, he’s not a mama’s boy like his little bro, he’s more of a loner and doesn’t like hanging out with his few friends.


Jasper has jet black hair and grey eyes. he likes sucking on any toy he can get his chubby little hands on, unlike his sister who’s afraid of germs in any form.


Alice, like I said, she hates germs but loves purple and always wears a little hat on her hair that’s as black as night, she loves to look at the world with her eyes that are as black as her hair is.


Derrick is a curious child, his eyes light up when he sees something new and exciting, he’s really his own person.


The night before the kids’ first day of school, I was on my own, out paying the bills when I heard a tapping noise

There was a man tapping on the fence “Ms Wriner? May I talk to you?” he asked in a low voice “Umm sure” I answered, he played with the fence lock again for a second before I unlocked it


I stepped outside the gate and he shook my hand, he was shaking badly, “Whats your name?”
“I’m Nathan Harris, I didn’t know how I was gonna ring your doorbell, the gate was all locked up so it was a lucky chance when you came to get the mail!” He sounded excited and shaky, “The bell is on the side of the gate, sir, is there something you need?”
“I wanted to know if I could, you know, ask you…if I could be your next father?” He hesitated between each word but finally got it out, he looked desperate, I didn’t know if I wanted a father in the house with my kids here, but I’ll take chances


“Okay, come inside so we can talk for a minute” as soon as we were inside we sat down and he started talking “So I’ve addressed all your rules beforehand, I know that the child stays with you, but I can have contact with him or her”


I put out a bottle of wine and my new program…the men must sign a release form and contract of trust then we drink a glass of wine to take the edge off, we got started as soon as we could…I told the kids to stay downstairs and we headed up



Nathan was different…he surprised me, I felt overpowered but in a gentle way, I felt like I was a real woman being treated that way by a real man, he made me feel real…then I heard the lullaby.


And then he just laid there with me, whispering soothing words into my ear, telling me that I did good and to get some rest, so I did, I fell asleep quickly and when I woke up he was still there.


Even when I left was he sweet and kind and not to mention romantic, he gave me a long kiss then whispered “Call me when you start to show…I want to see her when she‘s still with you” this confused me “Her? How do you know it’ll be a girl?”
“I can just tell, thank you Della” he stroked my cheek then said goodbye and left.


I got the kids into bed an hour later, it wasn’t very late, 10, 11:00 maybe, but they were tired, they fell asleep as quickly as they possibly could.


I ducked into bed by sunup, the little ones were still asleep, the kids were getting ready for school so I figured it was a fine time to get some rest.


Before heading to school, Primrose woke me up, then she ran off to the bus.


By 10:00 I was puking, the babies were sleeping, and my friends were calling “DELLA! GET UP! GET READY! Its Halloween! And Your party starts in two hours!!!!!” Okay, I guess I have a party, this should be fun.


I got the kids ready to go trick or treating for awhile, then I was gonna sneak off to my party J The boring Derrick and Peeta wanted to stay home, I guess this is a girl thing. Me, Katniss and Prim dressed as angels, Jasper as batman and Alice as a care bear :3


That fun night only comes once a year, me, the girls and Jasper spent an hour collecting candy at peoples houses, I saw some of my friends and their kids out on the street, like Vanessa with her young daughter (from my game not from hers) Renee


“Are you going to Vi’s party?” she asked me “I’m having Prim and Gale watch the girls while I’m gone”
“I’m planning on going” I answered “Katniss told me that she’d watch over Peeta and my Prim” I giggled, I added “And of course the kids too”
“GREAT! I hope that’s your costume, you’ll totally win the contest” She joked and I knew how outrageous my bad angel costume was.


When I got home I had to change my costume because baby 48 decided to be a shower uper and rip my dress, I put the children back to bed and headed to Violet’s party with Vanessa.

The girls all looked great! We took a group picture and everyone posed in the most girly girl way, we all laughed our butts off afterward


Ava came as a secret agent with a fake gun, Ana and Melody came together as skele girls!


Ashley and Amber as a pirate and a mermaid


Vi was a police officer


Charlie, a cave girl


Dawn, a prom queen


And me and Vanessa together as Alice in wonderland and a dark angel!


The girls did happen to note that once again I was the only pregnant one! Am I the only one who wants to finish this challenge?


Everyone danced and drank and had fun, until it got out of hand…And someone forgot to order plain cheese pizza!


Vanessa started getting saucy when her favorite song came on, I went right along with her just because it was fun XD

Amber gets down and dirty when she dances, with a series of twists and moves from her own personal choreography


We tried ordering another pizza but Ashley did it again! WE WANT CHEESE WOMAN!!!


Daylight was breaking through the night but we kept on dancing, Ana and Mel kept telling Vi that she’d never get away with not throwing Halloween parties and I agreed.


Amber didn’t care that the pizza had all toppings, she enjoyed it anyway.


Vi took a few party pictures and let other people take some too…

a onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiONdMXjlduNeq-UZUGd3DJTjfYjVxqFnQIiI24BU9UCOkdHsHq8S3n5lUGLUd0VNcLEDcgeAzT4JEd3IG4or9-Dkfd6ZX3fnSsZyhxkHW7B8MF7Xi9yc6r9PXGjYZc-eh8TbxCAwZlIqo/s1600/Screenshot-1536.jpg">







I finally left around 7 am to go home and sleep while the kids where at school, the non stop dancing and eating left me exhausted, and what was worse, I was now a day and a half pregnant, and I forgot that it was Saturday…


What I need right now but can’t have is a nice soak in a hot tub, instead I’m teaching two little squirts how to walk and talk


Prim helped me out with Jasper, she changed him then started teaching him


Derrick loves cooking, he spends hours cooking cupcakes and waffles and chocolate, he makes quite a profit too


I don’t know how we’ve survived without any money, but I know we need more right now, we’re almost out of food and our food stamps don’t stretch out that far, so I decided to start painting


I spent almost a whole day on this silly painting but I need the money, I sold it for $400 dollars and bought our food with that money.


While I fixed dinner, Peeta played a song for me on the piano, I loved it so much that I told him to play it again when he was finished.


I prepared myself some food before heading upstairs to bed, finally, after 42 hours without sleep!


I got into bed and slept for about 30 minutes…I had a short little dream that filled my thoughts and took me into a wonderful dream land…then the pain.


My stomach was exploding, I felt like I was going to die…but I’ve felt it before. Yay, labor.


I decided to take a trip to the hospital for this one, and it’s a good thing because the doctor said the pain was so bad because the baby had kicked so hard trying to get out, that she’s bruised the outside of my stomach and broke too many blood vessels, the doctors said I ought to be on bed rest but they didn’t subject me to that torture.


Still, I left the hospital with a beautiful (Somehow yellow) baby girl named Sonny :D

Thank you for waiting so long for this, and Aloha from me :3 heheh

6 comments:

  1. I loved this post! I should get that hair you had for Ness. Where'd you get it? XD As always, I love your beautiful children and you!

    KISSES XOXO
    --Vanessa--

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Post! Thanks for having Dawn in your post! :D

    ~Dawn Turner

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Nessa: I'll give you the link to that hair if you'll remind me later XD Dork. I love you more <333
    Kisses :3

    @Dawn: Thanks! And you're welcome :) Dawn is so much fun to have around.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did Sonny get to be yellow. Funny.. can't wait to see her age up.
    Ashby

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Ashby: there is something weird with that skintone that I have, it changes colors randomly. hmmm

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this so much. Question I have started this and she has two kids already but can u tell me some names if u can please?

    ReplyDelete