Saturday, May 14, 2011

Gen2:Rock a bye Baby-Baby 27


I aged the kids up quickly after the birth because We were running out of Room and I don’t have enough money for one more Crib…Flynn Has my hair and Eyes, He almost looks like another Clone of me!


And Ryder looks just like him, Two Perfect clones of me! This is so cute!


Vanessa has blonde, blonde hair and green, green eyes, she has the traits Evil and Genius, I think that could mean something bad but for now I’ll shrug it off…


Violet really is a Mini me, She loves wearing her hair like mine and she even wears the same design on her Clothes as I do!


Mercy is so Pretty! She reminds me of me when I was a Teenager, Her Multi-colored hair is her claim to fame in my household, She’s the only one with 4 colors in her hair


Katie, I was sure she would grow up unique and I was SO right, She has her Dad’s looks, And she is quite gorgeous!


Kevin Kyle is now an Adult, He has had 4 Girlfriends but they didn’t understand how Deep he really is! He hopes that one day he will meet the person that he will spend the rest of his Life with!


Kevin is going to move out tomorrow, For now all the Kids are sleeping And I’m up doing my thing…


Taking a bath was on of them, I always bathe at the night when I don’t have kids to watch over..


I don’t really sleep much, I spend a lot of the nights Cleaning the house or figuring out how we are gonna eat tomorrow, Somehow I’m never really tired.


“Would you like some Tea Boinky?” Vanessa asked her Imaginary friend, “Why yes! I would LOVE some Juice!” She said for it


“It’s a Bright new day” Katie Said to herself “School, Then Homework, Then…well…Whatever…But it is going to be a Good day!”


“Today is the day Noah Will confess his love for me, Today is the Day I will finally get something I want!” Katie was so Confident! All she wanted was the one boy she likes to Pay a little attention to her!


Kevin was saying his goodbyes to his siblings, He was espically attached to his little sisters, They spent so Much time together when they were Children, Mercy Cried when she hugged him Goodbye, He then said goodbye to me and left for his own life.


Today is the perfect day to find the dad of baby 27, All the girls are off at school and the boys are sleeping, I happen to have 59 e-mails from men wanting to participate and all where willing to come over whenever...One excited me..There were Triplet brothers, They were all a different color and Each one of them wanted to be a father in my challenge but they couldn’t Decide who should go First..I told them I ‘d do this myself and Invited the over.


Katie and Mercy couldn’t be More different, Sure they had things in common but Not enough to make them Best friend/sisters, Katie was the loner, She didn’t like people much, But Kaite is a popular cheerleader, she has tons of friends but she’s always inviting Katie to their Table but Katie Wants to be alone.


“Hey Noah!” Katie tried to get his attention, “Hey…Umm…Janet?” Katie was Crushed “I’m Katie, I’m in your Science Class” She pointed out, “Oh, Well Hi Katie” He said before moving on…


But that didn’t compare to what happened Next…Katie watched Noah as he Walked past and Up to Mercy “Hey, Mercy, Do you want to go to prom with me?” When she said yes he gave her flowers and kissed her right on the lips…


Katie was SO mad…She felt crushed that her crush crushed her! She ran off the school grounds crying, She ended up in the playground, Hiding from the world.


She came home 3 hours before school Ended, telling me her class was let out early and Claimed that Mercy stayed for after school stuff…I Was leaving for the frootie’s House..Katie went prank crazy when she got home, Setting A trap on the sink for Mercy
And Two on the Couch for when Mercy and Noah sit down, She’s Gonna make him notice her, Even if she has to do it the hard way.


And They both worked, The sink soaked Mercy, She was yelling at Katie So loud that she woke up Ryder…


And when They sat down…Well…I don’t have to tell you XD


But nothing worked for Katie…He made a move on her anyway And she was under his spell just as much as Katie was…I was sure she didn’t know how much she likes him.


After a week they were closer..He sat on our couch watching a movie and randomly kissed Mercy 3 times..It Made Katie sick to her stomach, "If I would have taken a Few of Mercy’s Invites…that could be me".


When I saw the triplets I had no idea how I would pick, They are all gorgeous…Who could be first, Grape, Green apple or Cherry?


It was a Hard Decision, But I Had to choose…I haven’t had a Green dad, Or a green baby, Green apple was going to produce baby 27!


…The lullaby played and I was pregnant.


“Who’s turn is it?” Vanessa asked while we were playing Hopscotch, “Its mine!” Mercy said…Katie Spent the whole Game Glaring at her Sister…


Because she was winning…


When Katie Lost..Mercy Laughed “Hah! You lost” Katie Finally Lost it, She got right up in Mercy’s Face and Screamed…


“WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM? YOU STEAL MY BOYFRIEND, YOU LAUGH WHEN I LOSE A GAME AND YOU THINK YOU JUST HAVE TO BE SO PERFECT?” Mercy just stared “you know Katie you can’t always get what you want” and she turned around and walked away…


And there it is, My baby bump, Baby 27 started kicking and it made me laugh, When I made Mercy feel my stomach she screamed and said “MOM SOMETHINGS GOING ON IT THERE!” I told her I was pregnant and She freaked out even more “Mom? HOW CAN YOU BE PREGNANT AGAIN? YOU DON’T HAVE A HUSBAND!” I explained what I was doing and She freaked out more -__-


I saw Katie was upset…I Joined her for dinner “Baby, whats wrong?” I asked her “Mom. Its not fair, Mercy gets everything she wants, she’s the Cheerleader, she’s popular, she has the perfect boyfriend and the Perfect life, She doesn’t Care that I’m all alone…”


“Sweetie, We’re all different, some people are popular because they have more character, Others are loners because they have more character, You know that you would rather be up in your room with your laptop writing your book! Being near other people makes you feel small and I understand that…Mercy Is the opposite, she fells small when she is alone” I finished and she smiled at me “Thanks mom”


Vanessa and Violet work together on everything, They do all their chores together…


and Vanessa is the only one who believes that Violet has a Imaginary friend, But that’s probably because Vanessa does too!


I remember playing with toy sets like this when I was A child, I remember it never really did anything..But this one is, I spent an hour just playing with the potions.


I made a mood enhancer and took it for the morning sickness I had from this
pregnancy.




I spent most that day teaching Ryder and Flynn how to Walk, talk and use the potty and it took all day long….


And the next day I was hobble walking…


“Katie? Will you read me a bedtime story?” Violet asked “Kevin always did it for you So I figured you would keep the tridition going!” Katie was won over..


She gave in and read the Princess and T-Rex story to her Little sister “and the T-rex tried to eat the princess but she waved her magic wand and he turned into a puppy! Her brand new pet!”


I stayed up late again tonight on Facebook with Vanessa and Watching a cooking show that showed me how to make pasta for my twin brother’s visit sometime in the near future.


I was going to head to bed but the boys started screaming, it held me back for awhile…


In the morning I woke up to find that the Fridge hadn’t been cleaned out for a while, It was starting to Smell so I cleaned it out..


The girls worked on their homework, They didn’t work together but they had the same work, I was wondering about this but they explained that Working together would be Cheating! Good girls!


I took the kids fishing again, They like this allot, When They pull a fish out of the water its like victory for them! Even though Katie and Mercy get competitive about it…


Vanessa had tried getting a Big Fish but it took her worm and knocked her down, She didn’t cry but she was a little Light Spirited about casting again, We headed back up the hill at 9:00


After putting the kids to bed I made a snack and prepared for labor which could happen at any second.


I ate my ice cream just waiting..But nothing Happened.


I got so tired that I fell asleep on the couch, Exausted and ready for this pregnancy to be over, I’m ready to hold baby 27 in my arms and rock her to sleep…


I woke up in the morning still surprised That I haven’t had this baby yet..


After going to the bathroom It finally happened, Baby 27 was on its way to the world..


I had a Baby boy and named him Nate…my precious baby 27!

I still have no Internet at my house! I'm sorry for Taking so long and having such crappy posts! I'm working on it! Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Nate is PRECIOUS! I'm so happy to see you blogging and WOW Violet is like what my baby 40 was. My Della was a mini me and your Violet is a mini you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Sims fan: Nate really did turn out cute :) thank you for commenting when this post is so lonley <3 your comments mean a lot to me.

    ReplyDelete