Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Gen 2: Twists and Turns


I'm Going to Start Off This Chapter With a Update On France! He sent me a Few Things! To Start off...Wedding Pictures,


Family Pictures.


Look at this! He and Nellie Are Having Twins! I remember when I could Hold them Both on Each arm and Think "Hey Maybe they Might Have a Future Together!


Heriberto Is Such a Sweet Boy! Look what He Made for His G-Maw Della! I can't wait to See Him again!


Franceen Is There Second Child! She is a Adorable Little Girl!


Maggy Is There Third Child and Blossoming As a Beautiful Tot!


France Found His Forever! I'm VERY Glad he found it with such a Sweet Girl! Nellie Is My First Choice Of Girls For France and His Too!


Love is a Beautiful Thing and I hope that They are Happy together Forever!


This Last Picture Is From the Birth of Franceen and Maggy(Pictures From Dawn Turner, Thank you Dawn From the Writer herself)


Well Its Time! We haven't lived here Long But Long Enough for Me to Miss this Place...


"Woo!! Finally! Lil Della was Excited Because After Getting Set Down...She Is gonna Start her Challenge!


Jay was Finishing Packing up The Stuff from Outside...and Calling the Cabs


Byebye House!! Noel Said as we where Driving away...


When We Pulled up I stood Outside of my New Glass house and I smiled


Going into the House the First thing you See Is a Beautiful Dining Room! It leads to 5 Different rooms


The Kitchen


Nursery


Kids room


My Room


and The Hobby room...


Then In my Room you can Find the Bathroom and Laundry room


The Only thing upstairs Is the Lounge!


In the Back yard there is a Hot tub and A Pool


And On the Side there are Play toys for Della's Kids If they Ever Want to Visit There G-Maw


I got The Kids in bed and Told Della that We will Have her Birthday Party in Two Weeks! She Jumped up and Down and Went to Sleep.


This Is Great! I thought While Jumping In the Pool the Next Morning


The First thing Della Did In the Morning Was Getting her Homework out to Finish it!


Do You care If I join you? Jay Jumped in the Pool, While the Kids where at School and Noel was Asleep...Me and Jay could Do Anything We Wanted!


We had a Few Breathing Contests! I won Most Of Them.


In the Middle Of our Fun Little Break Jay Had to Use the Bathroom...
I had some Trouble Staying up, I felt the Water Collapsing my Lungs and I Didn't Think I would Make it again...HELP..

~Jay's Point Of View~


I walk back Outside From the Bathroom...What I saw I was NEVER Expecting!


It Was the Grim Reaper...He was Standing beside...


Oh No! It was Della! Once again I left her Alone and Put her In Danger! This time...There was No Way Out of it.


Or Was There...She started to Glow...


A Light Surrounded her...Is what I think Happening, Happening?


I Let out a Sigh Of Relief When She Came Out a Full Simming Being.


"I just Cant Leave you alone? Can I? I said As though I was Teasing "Hi to You too! She said with a Look on Her Face that Said "Wow you Annoy me"
"Are you Okay? I managed to Ask more then Once, "Well other then Almost Dying...I'm Perfect! She added Her Own Humor To the Situation.

~Lil Della's POV~


"Guys! Its MY Choice! Doesn't That matter to you?
"I Don't Care! Jay Said, "You are My twin sister and I Don't want you to Do This!
"Me ether! Della you are Crazy! You can't Have 100 Kids! Jared was Just as Protective as Jay
"Why Would You want to Do This To Yourself Lala? Hope Used her Nickname Trying to Convince Me Not to Want to Do this!


"Its My Life and My Body and I will do With it What I want!
"Don't Expect me to Be there For you! Jared Was Really Angry and I could See that...I really didn't care though


Why Cant they Understand That Its My Choice and Not there's


Well I don't Care about there Opinion...I Have Chosen! It used to Be Us against the World...Now its Just Me.

I hopped on my Motorcycle and Went home.

~Della's POV~



I wanted to Check on Della...She Seemed Down, Hanging out on the Swings Alone!


"Sweetie? Whats the Matter? I asked her While Joining her On the Swing
"Hi Mom...Its Just, No one Is Supporting me with this Whole Thing!


"You could Always Be a Doctor or Lawyer, I'm Not Expecting you To Do this Challenge and If You don't Want to Don't Be Pressured by Me To DO It sweetheart!


"Thats The Thing Mom! I want to Have 100 Kids and Also Have The Support of my Twin and Hope and Jared.


"You Do What you're Heart Tells You To Do! And Everything Will Turn out Okay!
"Thanks Mom, I know What My Heart is Telling me to Do And I'm Gonna Follow it!

~Lil Della's POV~


Oh My Gosh! My Back Hurts...Whats Going on! It hit me then...Oh No!


I wish I Would Have Thought about this Before I did it...Even though Maverick Said he Would NEVER do this, And So Did I...He Did anyway and I was Pressured.


When I sat down for a Hot dog, I was Thinking about How Exactly I was Gonna Tell Mom...


How would She React to Me Being Pregnant?


I was Called To Come inside But I really Didn't want mom to See me...I headed straight To My Room.


"DELLA! Sweetie! I need to Talk to you! My Dad Was Trying to Get My Attention!


I Ignored him and Went upstairs.


Hi Old Friend! You are the Only one Who Really Understands Me! I know I'm Talking To My Base and NO I'm Not Crazy


I was Having Fun Playing Until...


"Della? Whats Wrong Honey?
"MOM! You scared me! I flipped around the Moment And She Saw Exactly What I didn't want her to see...


Her Eyes Teared Up, "What is Going ON?
"Mom...I Meant to Tell you...
"You Meant to Tell me? What Where you Waiting For? The Baby to Come?


"Mom! It was Maverick! He Pressured Me and Tricked Me into Doing it, I Told Him and Told Him and I tried to Stay away! You have Been In Vampire Situations! You know that they Can Put them Self's INTO your Mind!


"JAY!!!
My Eyes Widened "No Mom Please! Spare My Life I want to Life Longer then MY Teen Years!


"What Is It Dells?" He asked Coming up to Mom...Her Eyes Gestured to Me In Disappointment


I walked Back Towards Him..He Looked at Me, Anger in his Eyes...I had Dug Myself Deep This time, I figured Maybe He would Forgive me someday...Not today.


"WHY IS IT ALWAYS SOMETHING ELSE DELLA? SOMETHING NEW EACH TIME YOU ARE JUST LIKE YOUR MOM! YOU ARE ALWAYS GETTING YOURSELF INTO TROUBLE AND ITS TOO HARD FOR ME TO DEAL WITH


"Jay Calm Down!! Please! My Mom Was Almost Crying!


"NO DELLA! I'M SICK OF THIS! LOOK AT OUR DAUGHTER! SHE IS PREGNANT AND ABOUT TO DO A 100 BABY CHALLENGE?
"I DID THE 100 BABY CHALLENGE? WHAT ARE YOU GETTING AT? This Fight Between Us has Turned to A Fight Between Them
"DELLA SHE IS A TEENAGER! STILL LIVING IN OUR HOUSE!


"Mom, Dad! Stop!
They Both Looked at me and Said "GO TO YOUR ROOM"


I sat down and Fell asleep On the Couch...

~Della's POV~


I finally Got Jay to Settle Down, He was Sitting on the Couch Next to Me deep in thought


"Whats On your Mind? I asked him, "How are you Okay with this? He asked me In Disbelief "Jay! The Last Thing I am Is Happy! But I have Been Trying to Control my Anger and I think that What you Said Really Speaks here! Let her Live Her Life! She Might Live For a long Long time..Or she Could Die Tomorrow! I think What Happened was Absolutely AWFUL, But At least now we Know That she is completely Sure on Her Life's Ambition!


"I just Don't Understand! What did we Do Wrong? He asked me This, as a Father He Has Never Had to Deal With His Teenage Daughter Getting Pregnant! "Jay I think that The Best Thing to Do Right Now Is To Support her and To Give her all the Help we Can! "I suppose you are Right Dells, Not much More that Is Possible Right Now...


After I realized that Noel Will be a Child Soon and She Needs to Learn how to Walk, Talk and Use the Potty


Teaching Her To Walk was a Joy! She Picked it up so Fast!


Teaching her To Talk...Now that Was a Bit Hard...She Took a bit of time Sound out the Words I was Telling her to Say


She Picked up her Skills FAST "Okay Pooky! Mommy Has to Go For a Little Bit..If You need me I will be Upstairs okay Sweets? "Oh Kay Mommy! I smiled and Walked away

~Lil Della's POV~


I wish For Once I could be a Normal Teenager...I'm Not though! I Have a Special Reason To Be Alive, I'm Born to Be a Mom and My Decisions Are not Always Wise But I believe that this is the Perfect Start to My Challenge...even If It was A stupid thing to do...

~Della's POV~


Me And My Family Decided to Spend New years together...We Sat on the Couch In my Moms room at 11:55 and Waited...
11:56
11:57
11:58
11:59...All at once Everyone Screamed HAPPY NEW YEAR, The second that the Ball dropped


I ran To the Hobby room to Grab the Camera...Obviously I missed Something...Something Big Because I heard Screaming, I heard it and Started to RUN back to the Room


I was Too Late, I had a Grandson..Travis Wriner (Thank you Kyle Grode) Her Baby one and Start to her Life As a 100 Baby challenge mom!


And Now Welcoming Bridgeport's Newest mom! Della Eve Wriner

Thank you To Violet Newbie (ELMsims) For This AMAZING IDEA!! I would Never Have Even Thought TO do this and Thank you Also To Maci Wriner For the Inspiration to Go On With it, Thank you To my Readers for all the WONDERFUL comments that Made me Want to Press on With this Challenge and I would Also Like to tell you all that I will be Going on After this Challenge Until I have 10 Generations Of Della's Who Did the 100 Baby challenge, Thanks again To Everyone! Next Baby will be soon!

26 comments:

  1. Great Post As Always!!!

    -Brienna

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is sooo sweet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the shout out! and I'm so happy for Little Della and I can't wait to see more :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You deserve a shout out! You were the main instagator of this whole thing! thank you so much :3

      Delete
  4. Great start to Lil' Della's challenge.. CAn't wait to see what happens next.

    ~Ashby~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <3 I'm gonna take you guys for a ride, just hang in there with me until the end :D

      Delete
  5. Thank you guys!!! This Is So far My Favorite Post Ever!! Thanks for the Support and Kind Comments :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, i loved this! I can't believe you're going to do a 1,000 baby challenge!! That'll take a year or two! I admire that, Della!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I'm Gonna Attempt It I don't Know How well it will work XD

      Delete
  7. YAY!!! BABY ONE!!!! Congrats Della! I can't wait for Baby 2! I'm so excited about your legacy challenge/baby challenge! I think your the first to ever put the two together! :D

    ~Dawn T.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!! I hope that I don't Get Tired of Doing it! Somehow I Don't Think I will

      Delete
  8. Della is a teen right? how did you get her to be pregnant???? Just wanted to know :P I love your blog btw it is truly the best ive read! Great post :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Della's Pregnancy Was Made By Mods, She Never Really Gave Birth But Travis IS her Son and Baby one, I used the Master Controller and Statue of Life Mods, Thank you So Much Your Comments Made my Day!
      Doylegirl

      Delete
  9. Della girl you are awesome! I don't know what I'd do if you had to quit blogging :)

    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You So Much! It Really Does Mean Allot To Me!!!

      Delete
  10. OMG! I love your posts della there's always something new! I cant w8 till travis is older! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey if its not too much trouble can you please post a blueprint of your house because I would love to build it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I no longer have that house :( Or else I would...sorry!

      Delete
  12. :) So you finally used the name Eve, did you? lol, nice post. I'm finally catching up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes ma'am :) Della Eve, and I have a cool idea for the end of my blog <3 its going to be awesome

      Delete